1 reply to this topic

#1 Obverscate

Obverscate

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2023 - 01:37 PM

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is used very often but hey, I thought I'd try my luck. I'm a returning player and I am looking for other who might be online evenings and weekends to connect with.

I'm Brisbane time (+10 GMT) and usually on around 7pm for an hour or two at least 3-4 nights a week.

I've got the nostalgia effect of the game pre a lot of content, but I do seem to have managed to make some third classes (But never broke 110).

Do we still see big gramps parties? How do players tend to find others to connect with? It'd be awesome to get in a party of 3-4 players with some like the HP/Clown/Wizard/Tank thing going (or similar) as solo leveling is just slower and far less fun.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw it out here. Also welcoming any ideas on how to make money. I was told the SinX shoes were "Cheap" but all the shops in Pront were selling for 400mil. So... farm geos and level multiple dudes to 90 and sell the blossoms for... 10mil?

Anyway, a bit of a ramble, I rarely ever use forums but I thought it might be worth a shot!

#2 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 25 September 2023 - 02:23 PM

Hey there, I didn't look to see the time conversion but I'm usually up for parties or chatting while leveling.

My current character's ign is Xceny Everwalker. hmu ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users