Inquiries about Spell Fist build Sorcerers - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Inquiries about Spell Fist build Sorcerers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lycette

Lycette

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2023 - 05:06 PM

Due to the massive update on Spell Fist last year (removing the hit cap), I find it very fun to use now for normal leveling scenario. I don't know if some of this are already answered or not, but here are my questions:

1. Since Double Attack works with Spell Fist, does Critical and Critical damage cards boost the damage too?

2. Does Splash Attack comes from Baphomet Card or Gambler's Seal set works on Spell Fist? I want to reset my stats to 120 LUK if it works

3. Is the best weapon for Hindsight/Spell Fist builds is still the Book of the Sun God having 4 slots? I am planning to buy +14 then card it with 2 Juu 2 and Hunter Fly Cards

4. Since uber fast cast is bad for this build, should I still aim for 120 DEX? My main element of use is wind due to Fifth Element (I think its kinda buggy)

5. Tips for MVPing? For some reason, I can't cast Magnetic Earth. Is it bugged right now?

6. Should I build up FLEE? Thinking of using Stephen Jack card on my shoes.

I think this is my questions on top of my head right now. Thanks for your responses in advance!

#2 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 October 2023 - 05:12 PM

1. No

2. No

3. No, 17.2 book is better or even do some science with DEM

4. Statement is kinda false, bolts do have fixed cast time and as long as you don't mess with FCT you generally should be fine

5.1 Tips for MVPing? Play PW instead, no really I don't have tips

5.2 It is bugged yes

6. No

#3 Lycette

Lycette

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2023 - 05:35 PM

Thanks for the fast answers. Bummer that crit cards or splash attack doesn't work. May I know the name of the 17.2 Book? I hope its affordable lol

#4 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 October 2023 - 05:44 PM

https://www.divine-p...ase/item/540005

17.2 weapons tends to be overfarmed garbage that you can find on vend for under 5m most of the time

They are generally just overshadowed by Einbech and Great Hero weapons but with Demon's Familiar being relatively cheap they do perform rather well for low budget

#5 Lycette

Lycette

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2023 - 05:59 PM

Appreciate it! I overlook these items when trying to gear up my Sorc. I was using a Sixth Sense ring lol. Any good card combos you can recommend for Sloth Bible? 2x Juu/1x Juu 1x Hunter Fly/2x Hunter Fly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users