4 replies to this topic

#1 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 October 2023 - 09:20 PM

Please implement 1B zeny bags. I don't need to explain the importance.

Good to have: 500m and 100m zeny bags.

#2 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 October 2023 - 01:41 PM

it can be duplicated.... i think they cannot... but anyways they can duplicate high price npc selling items and sell to npc too without any farming so... i envy those programmers .

#3 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 October 2023 - 11:43 PM

How do you know it can be duplicated? And if in case it can be, it is just the same as duplicating high-value items.

#4 ass0

ass0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Locationsince 2015
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 30 October 2023 - 04:02 PM

i think that one meant is you need to learn from the past encounters specially those who has experince it(i.e. Vazilous Vouchers 1billion cheque of pRO valk) i know some accounts in thir has it but there is no Npc now in iRO to exchange it to zenny again(but the owners of account has quit so long forgotten) and as of now there is reduction on fix on duplicating issue. not total fix but reduction fix only. even macros can penetrate the server so it is possible

#5 sameerar

sameerar

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 12:00 PM

When you've amassed a substantial amount of zeny, it can be quite a hassle to manage it all. Having those larger bags would definitely make life easier for players with massive fortunes. It's not just about convenience; it's also about practicality. Organizing your zeny efficiently is essential, especially when dealing with significant amounts. By the way, if you're looking to make some extra cash while enjoying your gaming sessions, you might want to consider trying out bingo apps. They can add an exciting dimension to your gaming routine, and who knows, you might even win some cool prizes along the way!

Edited by sameerar, 22 November 2023 - 11:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users