failed to connect to server? how do i fix it? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

failed to connect to server? how do i fix it?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 09:51 AM

i can log my account where it shows the chaos server then i click it and it says please wait then it says failed to connect to server how do i fix this?

Edited by rainbowroom, 19 October 2023 - 09:55 AM.

#2 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 01:15 PM

This stuff again?

Well, The thing is right now there is a lot from what I understand going on in game and a bit of abuse and bot programs running as well as gold sellers.

All of which can take a toll on the server...

During these times it helps to step away from the game and come back and keep trying to patch up and connect.

These horrible horrible issues can truly cause you to not be able to connect to the server over and over and over... 

There are 2 solutions here and well I say good luck to you on which ever one you chose.

A. Send a support ticket in asap and keep an eye on it, Make sure to provide every bit of info when creating the ticket that you can and be as descriptive as you possibly can and be patient.

B. You can keep trying to log in, Example of me on one of these times that I had the same exact issue.. Patch up and see server..Pick server and game crashes.. Attempt to log in again and have to wait the designated amount of time before trying to patch up and run game again... Keep trying and keep trying and once you actually get logged in lol "Do Not Log Out" Do Not Change Characters"

Instead give the character some time in game avoid major cities like Prontera and Eden Grp.. Try to save location somewhere less populated.. Ie..for me Payon has and always be the town I hang out in because It's the exact same map/town I started playing way back before there were even second jobs actually before female characters were implamented lol.. 

Or Morroc any of these cities I find perfect for avoiding the overloading of sprites and effects other players have on and going...

So, Really if you can manage to deal with this and can get into game spend a few moments at least 15-20 on the character you are on even if you walk away from pc of whatever platform you are playing from.

Good Luck "Rainbowroom"!

#3 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 02:02 PM

please fix your damn server ! waste so much instance attempts when got problem changing map. the client freeze and you cant reenter instances! so stupid

#4 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 03:14 PM

where do i go to put a ticket in?

#5 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 07:57 PM

anybody?

#6 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 October 2023 - 10:03 PM

Try goggle repatch irowiki and follow the steps provided there.

#7 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 19 October 2023 - 10:05 PM

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Guide:Repatch

#8 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2023 - 09:15 AM

ok whats the new patch number?

#9 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 20 October 2023 - 07:57 PM

current patch number is 4778

try from earlier number perhaps it may work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users