cant play cannot find file when loading to eden group area. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

cant play cannot find file when loading to eden group area.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 drakthor

drakthor

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 November 2023 - 09:15 PM

i cant effing attach my effing picture showing i cant -_- do this?

i want to kick every dum dum GM in the shin, balls and in their other shin then in the knee caps. this is -_- stupid. 

again 

"|Cannot find file: sprite\ajfdp98yafdsjiasfduiohfsad\ windhawk ? @ .act whatever  < not accurate but you get the god damn point because you cant allow me to post a -_- image. 

#2 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 November 2023 - 04:23 PM

i cant effing attach my effing picture showing i cant -_- do this?

i want to kick every dum dum GM in the shin, balls and in their other shin then in the knee caps. this is -_- stupid. 

again 

"|Cannot find file: sprite\ajfdp98yafdsjiasfduiohfsad\ windhawk ? @ .act whatever  < not accurate but you get the god damn point because you cant allow me to post a -_- image. 

Did you just install/reinstall the game? If so, the quickest way to resolve is to redownload the game via "game files in a zip" option: Clients and Patches - iRO Wiki

If the game has been fine and you started getting that sprite error recently, repatch the game at the patch you started getting the error: Guide:Repatch - iRO Wiki

Also regarding error message, in the future you can click the error window, press Ctrl + C, then paste directly anywhere. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users