• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 drakthor

drakthor

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 November 2023 - 08:19 PM

so i went agi build to rebirth.... then i read guides on mechanics which are vit/str........... but how in the hell do i get to 100 without pulling my hair out?

grinding and grinding and grinding with cart revolution and killing zeny........................

is there a better way / or map?  Cant do grandpas because stupid obsidians are killing me fast. 

Been doing petites because crimson weaps =40k zeny... to fund my kills.... but this is getting to be pretty stupid. I dont wanna respec just to be stuck in a stupid build that sucks as a mechanic and on.   

11/22 to go. 

P.S..... i cart revo a mob and not 129i431-0794879012073982431 different angles.  and 128907437908 white syrups later....

Edited by drakthor, 13 November 2023 - 08:20 PM.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2023 - 08:24 PM

So you are level 88/48

Hunt Roween for Rachel's bounty board. It's outside Rachel town east entrance. Roween mobs are easy and you can use Earth property or you can hunt Dark Priest (Geffen Bounty Board) in GH Church

#3 pelthors

pelthors

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2023 - 08:26 PM

So you are level 88/48

Hunt Roween for Rachel's bounty board. It's outside Rachel town east entrance. Roween mobs are easy and you can use Earth property or you can hunt Dark Priest (Geffen Bounty Board) in GH Church

can they get 1 shot with cheap booster +7 axe? on cart revolution as the BS / Master smith has no good dmg if not agi build.   

Also i am 88/49 now with only booster stuff.  Not seeing anything buyable in freya server gear wise so I am just doing what i can with what i got.  GH priests are a pain, blind me, wraiths blind me. its sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow... if i try to kill maybe 1 or 2 every 5 minutes. why i ragequit earliar and back to petites after wasting an hour cooling off from the stupidity of the mastersmith that went str and vit instead of agi.   (although as an agi build non trans class i could kill Dark priests pretty solid rates. I thought that rebirth i was supposed to be night and day stronger but Mastersmiths are underwhelming so far. 

Edited by pelthors, 13 November 2023 - 08:34 PM.

#4 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 13 November 2023 - 08:56 PM

roweens are easier to mob and kill with cart revolution, you can get enchants to your eden weapon after you complete eden group lvl 90+ equipment quest that increases dmg dealt to brute, still takes a couple cart revolutions tho, very hard to 1shot with cart revolution without expensive gear. Merchant classes have a harder time to reach 99/70 you're not wrong, but they can make up for it after 3rd class.

Edited by vividort, 13 November 2023 - 09:03 PM.

#5 pelthors

pelthors

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2023 - 09:07 PM

roweens are easier to mob and kill with cart revolution, you can get enchants to your weapon after you complete eden group lvl 90+ quest that increases dmg dealt to brute, still takes a couple cart revolutions tho, very hard to 1shot with cart revolution without expensive gear. Merchant classes have a harder time to reach 99/70 you're not wrong, but they can make up for it after 3rd class.

Trying out roweens and like you said a good bit of the cart revos kill them, and when i dont get his with whats either a lag spike or my gpu buffering itself to death whichever it is.... 

Thanks all for the input. 

Edited by pelthors, 13 November 2023 - 09:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users