Why 4th class have no AP gain? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why 4th class have no AP gain?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 03:44 AM

we recently rush one of ur friends to 4th class and dissapointed, how can we use the skills if no AP gaining? please add potion that can heal AP

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2023 - 04:15 AM

You gain AP by activating fourth job skills that some of them grant you AP points. Fourth job is different and you'll need to adapt this new gameplay.

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4138 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 04:19 AM

what 4th class you using?

#4 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 05:34 AM

You gain AP by activating fourth job skills that some of them grant you AP points. Fourth job is different and you'll need to adapt this new gameplay.

the famous GX its my friends GX
what can be the AP gaining skills it has?

#5 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 05:35 AM

what 4th class you using?

the famous GX cross shadow class. do someone have list on how to gain AP? method list?

#6 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9358 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 03 December 2023 - 08:12 AM

The skills should mention that they recover AP in their descriptions, don't they? lol

#7 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 01:40 PM

The skills should mention that they recover AP in their descriptions, don't they? lol

yes we are new in fourth class and it says you need 5 AP to use that skill but i dont know why i am not gaining AP regen

#8 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9358 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 03 December 2023 - 02:03 PM

yes we are new in fourth class and it says you need 5 AP to use that skill but i dont know why i am not gaining AP regen

Idk what skill you mean, but none of them say they cost 5 AP. Impact crater recovers 5 AP though.

You need to have rolling cutter counts active to do impact crater, as it's damage is based on the amount of counts you have active for it.

#9 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 03:45 PM

Idk what skill you mean, but none of them say they cost 5 AP. Impact crater recovers 5 AP though.

You need to have rolling cutter counts active to do impact crater, as it's damage is based on the amount of counts you have active for it.

you mean if you use that skill you will AP? told you im new and totally new hahaha but its a great addition feature on iRO making at least an AP potion healing. making iRO unique in many ways

#10 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3584 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 06:19 PM

Kek lol wut unique bruv? devs copying what other rpg has, like final fantasy where ppls can use ultimate after using skills. Sadgely, some skills are more spammable and can deal more dmg than 4th job ultimates tyvm to ocps costumes and kachues RIP.

#11 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1276 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 04 December 2023 - 05:12 AM

simple misunderstanding, the skills that cost AP usually need about 100 or more AP to activate, mostly buffs, other skills give AP when used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users