December 5th, Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 5th, Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#51 parotonon

parotonon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 December 2023 - 11:43 AM

Hi there, Look I understand that the company has to make money which leads to not fun times...

So, It's Dec 6th and still no snow patch for the towns?????

Are you kidding me? Y'all add the OCP Christmas boxes and don't add snow nor another Christmas event to keep the player base count up...

Could you please for the love of the Holiday Spirit and RO community please have shut the servers down and add the snow patch and decoration patch for all the towns?

I spend well more then enough money on this game and the least you could do for this time of year is add the snow/decoration patch for all the towns?

There's still hope.. I think.. If you check the last year's posts, they added the Santa in mid-December.. So hopefully we'd get it next week or two.

#52 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 06 December 2023 - 11:49 AM

Not even 1 week and some already have 1000 materials of the new instances lmao the dupers are truly happy to play in this server

#53 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 December 2023 - 12:34 PM

Not even 1 week and some already have 1000 materials of the new instances lmao the dupers are truly happy to play in this server

It’s called unlimited runs from 3-4am server time

Edited by FishDeity, 06 December 2023 - 12:34 PM.

#54 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 06 December 2023 - 01:15 PM

It’s called unlimited runs from 3-4am server time

challenge ogh is 3 day cooldown so wouldn't happen there.
Did 4 runs yesterday w/alts. Got a few hundred fragments if i turned in the crowns. I imagine people ran it a lot more than I did, lol.

#55 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 December 2023 - 12:39 AM

Dupe or instance spam with alts ... interesting  :ani_slur:

#56 ass0

ass0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Locationsince 2015
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 December 2023 - 03:06 AM

Heyo! Pokemist Master Ass Ketchup here:

check connection on chaos server cannot connect on the server.

Thor: connecting OK

Chaos: connecting STUCK up Failed to Connect player stuck at 1410

your portal to chaos town is down and under attack by team rocket?

Edited by ass0, 07 December 2023 - 03:11 AM.

#57 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 December 2023 - 03:08 AM

Probably both as right after the one hour unlimited daily instance abuse bug the character server is down. Just in the nick of time. :)

#58 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 03:15 AM

Yeah exchanging the sealed circlets is a good way to increase the rewards.

I got 2 Mutant knight cards already and that's all i wanted also i'm so sick of farming that instance i will never do that again  :yawn:

#59 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 03:52 AM

Your server is dead

again

#60 DexterCatto

DexterCatto

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 05:33 AM

daym shed more light on how to do multiple runs kekw

Edited by DexterCatto, 07 December 2023 - 05:34 AM.

#61 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 05:47 AM

Lol it has been explained above bruv thanks for that too many ppls now exploitin it.

#62 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 07 December 2023 - 05:56 AM

tf u mean biolab edda cards aren't implemented

on god????

#63 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 07:26 AM

So, After seeing these other post all I gotta say is the same thing I say every year which pretty sure if you checked my post lol you'd see that it's a repeating issue on here...

Anyways, I again am back to complain like everyone else lol  :P

Where is the Snow??? We want Snow in our towns lol..

We would love a Christmas event that is brand new and last longer then 25 minutes  :rolleyes:

Pretty much everyone I know and have met at this time of year if you are a gamer... I know a lot of different gamers from all platforms even fps games mkay lol... But even these guys are having events and we for once would love if you would listen to the people that are keeping this game going....

I personally would love it if you put the snow patch in at the very least... I don't plan to spend anymore money until such things are addressed sadly, It's holiday time and the world has gone to crap and everyone knows it so we turn to the holiday spirit for relief and that form of relief can come from fishing to pvping on some game somewhere lol...

My Christmas Wish does not involve me asking for gears or cards or money simply asking for SnowPatch&NewHolidayEvent!

Thank You..And Happy Holidays To You And Yours! :D  :D  :D

Edited by Decandecimus, 07 December 2023 - 07:28 AM.

#64 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 03:30 PM

Hello adventurers!

Thank you for your patience. The server is now up! 

Note:

- November Spend Promotion Reward for Nov 23rd - Nov 30th has been distributed.
- Hide and Seek and last Facebook Quiz reward have not been distributed yet.
- Thanksgiving KP Spend reward have not been distributed yet.
- December Spend Promotion reward have not been distributed yet.

IRO Team,

Im back from a 2-3 year hiatus alongside a wave of players that want to try 4th classes.

A few comments for your consideration and hopefully prompt action:

1) If you are encouraging us to spend and want to be effective at capturing revenue, at least do the work to reward us timely. Not a fan of you rewarding my purchases when you feel like here, specially considering that you are asking me to spend 6000, 12000, 24000 KP PER account. Show us that you care about our investment and your next paycheck. Get to it.

2) Show some level of professionalism and care for your work and at least check that the code redeemer NPC is live for the insufficient amount of rewards that you did managed to include in this batch. As of now the NPC isnt even in Eden.

3) We have been there with your predecessors and left this nonsense altogether. Do better, we would like to stay around here if you show competency. Start by putting the effort and managing your game with reliability. If you are creating expectations, meet them. It is that simple.

4) You are opening December spend rewards when some of us, are still owed all our November events rewards: thanksgiving, monthly spend. Do you really expect us to throw money at you blindly when you are failing on the fundamentals? Let me show you a different way, I will wait 5 more business days for my rewards and after that will revert the transactions and pursue other actions clearly documenting your offers and lack of execution. Time and money matter and I will not settle by your low standards. 

Sorry if coming abrupt but you are looking completely out of touch with what matters to keep the topline coming: SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. I have waited 2 weeks since my purchases and I cannot think of any other place in the gaming industry where you have to cope with this level of nonsense to receive digital goods. Seriously, do your job.

Edited by cjaramis, 08 December 2023 - 05:45 AM.

#65 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 05:46 PM

LOG in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make 1 personnel monitor the LOG in!!!!

#66 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 08 December 2023 - 06:38 AM

Did they change CODE the Redeemer NPC of place or WP just ninja turn off the NPC? Also why no CM has even adress this lol, is this forum dead?

#67 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 08 December 2023 - 09:19 AM

RIP. And also no edda biolab cards RIP

#68 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 08 December 2023 - 01:39 PM

Did they change CODE the Redeemer NPC of place or WP just ninja turn off the NPC? Also why no CM has even adress this lol, is this forum dead?

They mentioned in facebook that the NPC is 'under maintenance'

#69 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 December 2023 - 04:07 PM

maybe they are trying to get the script on code the redeemer just like the ones in official servers like ggh and landverse code distribution process?

#70 Littlemanlovebuy

Littlemanlovebuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Twitter:@JakeLoveBuy

Posted 08 December 2023 - 06:09 PM

Nice job to change OGHC official site guideline to your own work.

#71 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 08 December 2023 - 06:13 PM

They mentioned in facebook that the NPC is 'under maintenance'

lol, i dont have a fb account, why they dont post those things on forums or the webpage, daaaaaaayum this is more dead than i thought, this level of "not caring" is just...wow

#72 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 08 December 2023 - 06:53 PM

why they dont post those things on forums or the webpage

i have been wondering about that myself too. Maybe it's because they are a new dev team that prefers facebook than others? The only post that CM made is a new thread like this one every week.

#73 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 03:45 AM

Hello madlang people mabuhay, anyone tried the no rebirth job change quest to 3rd class nowadays? i dont want to rebirth my assassin level 99/50( because im too lazy to level up again ha ha ha) and trying to get the 3rd class quest directly but i guess it is not working anymore? did GM change the script on changing to 3rd class now? i have 3 normal characters 99/50 to get to 3rd class in a rush now but.. still no chance NPC cannot accept my 99/50 hopes to check if it is bugged or new features due to 4th class update release...or really now need to rebirth? but why? way back 2019 i can 3rd class even inam normal 99/50

Edited by grandetbug, 09 December 2023 - 03:47 AM.

#74 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 09 December 2023 - 03:59 AM

it's just recommended to do rebirth. Why shouldn't you use Meteor Assault for your assassin? It'll help. Also there are now equipment that strengthen Meteor Assault such as the recently EDDA weapon Judgement Slasher and perhaps you can use Enforcer Shoes

Levelling again from Level 1 - 99 is not as pain as levelling third job classes

#75 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 04:08 AM

Hello madlang people mabuhay, anyone tried the no rebirth job change quest to 3rd class nowadays? i dont want to rebirth my assassin level 99/50( because im too lazy to level up again ha ha ha) and trying to get the 3rd class quest directly but i guess it is not working anymore? did GM change the script on changing to 3rd class now? i have 3 normal characters 99/50 to get to 3rd class in a rush now but.. still no chance NPC cannot accept my 99/50 hopes to check if it is bugged or new features due to 4th class update release...or really now need to rebirth? but why? way back 2019 i can 3rd class even inam normal 99/50

after 4th job patch you must rebirth to become 3rd class

and not having EDP as a sin class, might as well uninstall RO

Edited by YongkySH, 09 December 2023 - 04:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users