Constant Disconnects During Sura Quest - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Constant Disconnects During Sura Quest

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Viewfinder

Viewfinder

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 December 2023 - 07:25 PM

I keep getting disconnected while doing the Sura job quest. It disconnected me so much that after trying to log back in so many times, the client rejected my login and told me to log into my WarpPortal account to confirm who I am.

Also, what happened to the first topic that I submitted? After submitting my first topic, the forum said that it must go under review first because I don't have enough post counts, yet no updates on it. I've seen people with only one post (their first topic) and they were a bit more inane than what I posted.

#2 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 220 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 December 2023 - 07:24 AM

I keep getting disconnected while doing the Sura job quest. It disconnected me so much that after trying to log back in so many times, the client rejected my login and told me to log into my WarpPortal account to confirm who I am.

Also, what happened to the first topic that I submitted? After submitting my first topic, the forum said that it must go under review first because I don't have enough post counts, yet no updates on it. I've seen people with only one post (their first topic) and they were a bit more inane than what I posted.

Hello!

Firstly... I do really apologize since there might be some system issue on your first forum thread that you posted as the system won't recognize it.

On your issue... You might want to submit a ticket to our support team on here!

Cheers~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users