#1 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 December 2023 - 08:07 AM

Hi guys! I am coming back to play after almost two years and I see that many things have changed since the last time I played, like the arrival of the 4th jobs, skills rebalances and many new dungeons. So, I don't know many of the changes related to the Ranger and Maestro classes, like gears and builds specially for the 4th jobs of those classes. I could research on iRO Wiki if it wasn't so outdated! lol

About Ranger, I have a 174 level one and it's hybrid type. It has the following stats: 120 DEX, 120 LUK (for the Gambler Set), 90 AGI and 90 VIT. So, what do you think about these stats? What gears should I have? And what are the Wind Hawk builds currently used by people on the game?

About my Maestro, actually it's still a Bard and I don't know which stats I should invest and what gears should I have in face of the many changes with this class' skills. And what are the Troubadour builds?

I would really appreciate if you guys help me. 

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 27 December 2023 - 06:23 PM

Would you care to look at this thread?

https://forums.warpp...-for-250-patch/

#3 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 December 2023 - 03:16 AM

Would you care to look at this thread?

https://forums.warpp...-for-250-patch/

Thank you! Actually, I thought this thread was outdated, since it was posted 10 months ago. But thanks anyway!

#4 Harpiano

Harpiano

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2023 - 04:57 AM

Thanks for asking the same thing I was gonna
I'm looking at the thread provided and I fail to find if they talk about Maestro builds
Really curious to know if PvM, and GvG are that different
Interested in full support

#5 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 30 December 2023 - 03:42 AM

Nagaame's Ranger thread that EdwardEG posted is current and updates fairly regularly so that will be your one-stop-shop for Ranger builds/gear/etc. You Hybrid build is now a bit outdated but could move into the Wind Hawk (4th job) Hawk Rush build OR can still be utilized for Arrow Storm / Focused Arrow Strike builds since stats for all builds can be pretty similar. I would look at the thread's Focused Arrow Strike section as that's considered the best build and matches your stats closer! I would get LUK to 126 and look into Perverse Demon Mask accessory and Little Garden middle headgear if you have any funds.

I don't think there is any current Maestro > Troubadour threads but I just got to 200 Troubadour so can offer a little advice:

• PvP / GvG builds are mostly dead since WoE is dead. You might be able to find a guild that does it, I know I see notices of castles being taken still, but I would connect with them somehow and ask if you really want to play support.
  • For leveling Bard, unfortunately it is the Archer's ARROW SHOWER all the way to 100 with DOUBLE STRAFE as back up. Strongly recommend you use high +ed Crimson Bow or Gakkung [2] with Bow Guardian Cards and Steel Arrows to help! Due to a bug, Steel Arrows are always the best if you can find/buy/make them.
  • The current meta is still Severe Rainstorm build, especially since they have lots of new stuff to make it strong. I don't think it reaches Ranger levels of strong, but still viable especially as you use songs to buff yourself:
    • 120 DEX and 120 AGI for damage, 90+ VIT for survivability are requirements with rest going towards your own needs. For instance, I also have 120 INT since using Seraphim Coronet which boosts damage at 120 INT stats (and SR can be costly) but more VIT is always good too. Look at your gear options to decide your best route.
    • There are some cheaper lv100 weapons to help with SR, like +11 Narcissus Bow or Bow Of Storm (but need to be lv130) that lasted me until 170 which uses +11 Safety Lute as best in slot (I think), but +11 Awakened Narcissus Bow works too if you want to stick with Bows at 170. Otherwise, if you are on a budget then Elven Bow+Elven Arrows or Orc Archer Bow+Steel Arrows offer nice damage bonus. 
    • True Trentini Cards are usually cheap and offer best SR damage, especially with +10 or higher weapon which is very obtainable these days. You can also look into the 17.2 Card Set but you need high +ed shoes to make it definitively better than 2 TT Cards.
    • Armors can be your traditional fare if on a budget; look for anything with Ranged Damage or ATK boosting and DEX buffs or HP/SP Leech. If you have zeny to spend, +11 Storm Muffler is a must and Traveler's Ring(s) / Record of Archer v1+v2 paired with Old Maestro Hat are best at lv170. A lot of this depends on your budget unfortunately.
  • The other viable, but outdated I believe, build is Reverberation which instead focuses on MATK and Neutral Magic damage. I do not have experience with this build so you might want to Google some YouTube videos to take a look at the gear/stats and if it is for you.

Hopefully that get you started in the rightish direction!

#6 Harpiano

Harpiano

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2024 - 05:34 AM

Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users