Alleluja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationOn top of the world!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only f*in server!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:31 PM

What stats should a Myrm stack? I'm thinking it's either HLt or STR, but I can't decide.

#2 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:44 PM

What stats should a Myrm stack? I'm thinking it's either HLt or STR, but I can't decide.

health agi and aim

#3 Alleluja

Alleluja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

Okay! I can do that :rolleyes:
Thank you, Thuy

#4 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

Never ever ever ever try to stack str ever.

#5 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

Never ever ever ever try to stack str ever.

Explanation?

Str is pretty hard to avoid since most of Myrmidon and Overlord's first set bonus is ofc 45/35 Str+. I have yet to see a strength builder but I'll tell you it is a solid build and be ready to pack alot of critical damage. But, Str Builders can't really hit anything because they lack agi

ONTOPIC -
I recommend you take these stats "CD+AIM" after you hit the 15,000 hp mark. That way you have enough health to stack defense.

Edited by Bullie, 17 January 2011 - 08:02 AM.

#6 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:23 AM

Explanation?

Str is pretty hard to avoid since most of Myrmidon and Overlord's first set bonus is ofc 45/35 Str+. I have yet to see a strength builder but I'll tell you it is a solid build and be ready to pack alot of critical damage. But, Str Builders can't really hit anything because they lack agi

ONTOPIC -
I recommend you take these stats "CD+AIM" after you hit the 15,000 hp mark. That way you have enough health to stack defense.

I said don't STACK str.

#7 Alleluja

Alleluja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Explanation?

ONTOPIC -

CD+AIM? I get the AIM but whats CD?

#8 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

CD+AIM? I get the AIM but whats CD?

Critical Damage. Really useful.

#9 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

Explanation?

ONTOPIC -

As expected from Hero, a guild of strength.

#10 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

As expected from Hero, a guild of strength.

now that's quality trolling.
str does nothing useful. So stack Health

Edited by StormHaven, 19 January 2011 - 05:52 PM.

#11 Alleluja

Alleluja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:05 PM

So stack HLT AIM and Crit DMG?

#12 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

Yep

Varies from person to person but..
AIM : Priority
HLT : Luxury after 13~15k HP
Crit Dmg : A Must for some heavy blows
AGI: Essential to Crit Dmg

edit: forgot about this one.

You'll be straight after that. gl.

Edited by Bullie, 20 January 2011 - 02:22 PM.

#13 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

now that's quality trolling.

Posted Image
whatcha think about that shirt?

Explanation?Str is pretty hard to avoid since most of Myrmidon and Overlord's first set bonus is ofc 45/35 Str+. I have yet to see a strength builder but I'll tell you it is a solid build and be ready to pack alot of critical damage. But, Str Builders can't really hit anything because they lack agiONTOPIC - I recommend you take these stats "CD+AIM" after you hit the 15,000 hp mark. That way you have enough health to stack defense.

In this game STR is the most useless stat. I dont even think you could stack enough STR to get something exceptional from it but the only way for that to really happen is through high F rings that take extensive amounts of time to farm up an so on.You should really listen to iKnowMyABCs on this one....

Yep

Varies from person to person but..
AIM : Priority
HLT : Luxury after 13~15k HP
Crit Dmg : A Must for some heavy blows

You'll be straight after that. GL.

You forget AGI. Do you know everything that it does?If one truly wanted to use CD to the fullest they would stack all the agi they could. Enough can boost your absolute crit rate read up grass hoppa......

In order to really be dishing out those high crits more than every once in a while you need a good crit rate. Crit rate goes up like 1% something(something like that number) for like every 100 agi iirc. There was a crit test some where on these forums best to look at it. Also you probably don't have it but the lunar and the crit rate from the character cards would be good to have so your CD can really be with you.

Edited by iceranger, 20 January 2011 - 01:39 PM.

#14 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:25 PM

health agi and aim

I still say go with health agi aim. Without agi your aim will be low and with low aim you can't really hit. If you can't hit, your crit dmg gear will be useless. Agi also adds to crit rate, so the more agi you have the more you crit. You have an already low crit rate combined with low aim, the chance of you having a crit would close to 0!

But if you're making it mainly for PvE just do whatever you can probably even stack str and exceed at PvE.

Edit: I forgot myrm have the gamble buff that adds about 13% absolute crit rate, SO THERE'S SOME HOPE!

Edited by Thuy, 20 January 2011 - 01:55 PM.

#15 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

I still say go with health agi aim. Without agi your aim will be low and with low aim you can't really hit. If you can't hit, your crit dmg gear will be useless. Agi also adds to crit rate, so the more agi you have the more you crit. You have an already low crit rate combined with low aim, the chance of you having a crit would close to 0!

But if you're making it mainly for PvE just do whatever you can probably even stack str and exceed at PvE.

i like you x]

#16 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image
whatcha think about that shirt?

In this game STR is the most useless stat. I dont even think you could stack enough STR to get something exceptional from it but the only way for that to really happen is through high F rings that take extensive amounts of time to farm up an so on.You should really listen to iKnowMyABCs on this one....

You forget AGI. Do you know everything that it does?If one truly wanted to use CD to the fullest they would stack all the agi they could. Enough can boost your absolute crit rate read up grass hoppa......

In order to really be dishing out those high crits more than every once in a while you need a good crit rate. Crit rate goes up like 1% something(something like that number) for like every 100 agi iirc. There was a crit test some where on these forums best to look at it. Also you probably don't have it but the lunar and the crit rate from the character cards would be good to have so your CD can really be with you.

damn volke. ya don't have to deface my post. It's only a suggestion up for the op's speculation.

Who said I'm not listening to iKnowMyABCs. Just want to make it clear to everyone reading this thread. I do not use Str, strength builds are especially rare and hybrid.. you'll be losing loads of aim if you go str instead of that precious AGI but you'll have more crit rate this is all according to IAH forums.

Why'd you cross out Aim?
And, stopping HLT after 13~15k was an opinion, can you explain why you would cross it out?

Edited by Bullie, 20 January 2011 - 02:52 PM.

#17 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

damn volke.

Who said I'm not listening to iKnowMyABCs. Just want to make it clear to everyone reading this thread. I do not use Str, strength builds are especially rare and hybrid.. you'll be losing loads of aim if you go str instead of that precious AGI but you'll have more crit rate this is all according to IAH forums.

Why'd you cross out Aim?

w/o agi you can't really expect to have the aim you'd desire. Its kinda like having a bow(agi) and arrow(aim). The bow for support and the arrow to make things happen. Might not be such a good way or putting it but meh. STR is only good on the F rings that give like +1k atk(absolute if that's what you wanna call it since it goes purely into the atk stat) which in that cause is good but not really the same as STR. To get 100 atk from STR you would need 50 points in the STR field. iirc 2 ATK per STR to your base ATK. Really the op could do w/e. I crossed out b/c the order seems off besides it missing agi.

Edited by iceranger, 20 January 2011 - 02:48 PM.

#18 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

w/o agi you can't really expect to have the aim you'd desire. Its kinda like having a bow(agi) and arrow(aim). The bow for support and the arrow to make things happen. Might not be such a good way or putting it but meh. STR is only good on the F rings that give like +1k atk(absolute if that's what you wanna call it since it goes purely into the atk stat) which in that cause is good but not really the same as STR. To get 50 atk from STR you would need need 100 points in the STR field. iirc 2 ATK per STR to your base ATK. Really the op could do w/e. I crossed out b/c the order seems off.

Strength was only a suggestion. Maybe the op is the kind of guy that lives on the edge. Maybe he doesn't care about "support" much. I know about the pros and cons of using Str, you don't have to remind meh. thnx though lol

#19 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

Strength was only a suggestion. Maybe the op is the kind of guy that lives on the edge. Maybe he doesn't care about "support" much. I know about the pros and cons of using Str, you don't have to remind meh. thnx though lol

Everyone be a big pro and stack str since there are apparently benefits if you do!

#20 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

Like ryce once told me

"you can't crit what you can't hit"

#21 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationThe Void Between Worlds

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

Just so you all know your damage for skills is not always based off your attack stat, for a lot of skills its based off your weapon attack, so even if you increase str to increase attack it wont necessarily increase your damage.

Your regular x attack is based off attack stat, so if you stack str and while your at it max bloody roar you can have fun with x spaming, just don't expect to win any fight. I'm pretty sure this has been said many in the iah forums.

BTW I stack Agi Hlt Aim in that order, with all the evade stacked players you don't stand a chance without a minimum of 200 aim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users