Lost items to RODEX, what's the plan WarpPortal? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lost items to RODEX, what's the plan WarpPortal?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1457 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 January 2024 - 09:01 PM

Does the team have anything planned to fix up all the lost items related to the RODEX issues?

Bought a card this morning, never received it.

Was in the process of setting up an offline vending shop when the server restart happened earlier.

Game was bugged and would not set up the vend. Confirm wouldn't work, cancel wouldn't work.

Restart announcement came as I was in that bugged situation and servers went down with vend interface still frozen on me.

Logged back in, all items gone, no mail with closed vending item return.

But hey, got my 10 Green Salads.

Edited by Ilindith, 06 January 2024 - 09:03 PM.

#2 Onpar

Onpar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 January 2024 - 09:03 PM

Same. Lost all the items I bought from vends today. My zeny was spent, but never received the item in the ROdex. After maint, still no items in ROdex...

#3 Sazaki

Sazaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 January 2024 - 09:03 PM

The same thing happened to me, valuable items disappeared from my offline vending >_>

#4 Kutsuju

Kutsuju

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2024 - 08:43 AM

i also lost a couple items, worth 565m zeny. was told to wait 16 days to see if it arrives in rodex before they will do anything to correct it.  kind of frustrating, as i spent almost all the zeny i had on these items  <_<

#5 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 258 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 07 January 2024 - 04:31 PM

Hello!

We do realize and hear your frustration in regard of the issue on this weekend. First of all, we do apologize for the inconvenience about this issue.

This issue is currently are being under investigation by our production team. If your item was missing or lost, please kindly let our support team know by submitting a ticket so they can restore it for you.

However, keep in mind that the restoration might take time due to the RoDex system itself as we need to wait until the RoDex expired to prevent any duplication issue when we have restored the item to you.

Once again, we do really apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers~

#6 Remiechan

Remiechan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 January 2024 - 07:43 PM

Hello!

We do realize and hear your frustration in regard of the issue on this weekend. First of all, we do apologize for the inconvenience about this issue.

This issue is currently are being under investigation by our production team. If your item was missing or lost, please kindly let our support team know by submitting a ticket so they can restore it for you.

However, keep in mind that the restoration might take time due to the RoDex system itself as we need to wait until the RoDex expired to prevent any duplication issue when we have restored the item to you.

Cheers~

Hey CM, 

Do you have any approximate time you know that the RODex are going to refresh/expire etc. just so I have a rough idea when I should probably follow up with support to restore my items?

#7 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 11 January 2024 - 07:30 AM

The plan is make you wait until you forget your items existed, the end.

#8 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2024 - 06:35 PM

:heh: :ok:  :p_hi:  :p_idea:  :thumb: 

#9 Milktz

Milktz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 January 2024 - 05:12 AM

when back item? or zen ?

#10 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 January 2024 - 02:07 PM

Hello!

Cheers~

Please compensation with 600% exp event for 1 month . Thank so much.

#11 Kutsuju

Kutsuju

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 04:21 PM

waiting doesn't work either. i waited the 16 days since my ticket submission, and another 4-5 days waiting on a response. its just being ignored, what a joke. 

#12 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1457 posts

Posted 31 January 2024 - 11:47 AM

I am certain I am never getting my items back.They do not give a -_-.

Meanwhile they're duping restoring 30,000 blessings and stuff for other players with deeper pockets.

#13 BLACKSAMA

BLACKSAMA

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 06:36 AM

These items are lost and will not be coming back, no amount of waiting serves any purpose, create a ticket and give them one of the item lost in the vend. more if you remember, they will do a search and find and restore your items. I have to give credit where credit is due, they restored all the items from my main two vends including MVP card.

#14 Kutsuju

Kutsuju

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 02:57 PM

create a ticket and give them one of the item lost in the vend.

this was done when it happened around the 7th. waited the 16 days like they asked me to and replied to the ticket on the 25th to see about getting the items or zeny back. i have not got a reply since the 25th. its not even a huge amount that i lost but id still like it back, its not easy getting zeny in this game. i'd give them credit if they did anything at all to resolve the issue but so far its been completely ignored. would really like a reply from any GM

#15 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1457 posts

Posted 10 February 2024 - 11:49 AM

Updated my ticket like last week since it had been 24 days since I had lost my items.

They replied okay since you waited 16 days we will restore and notify you.

No response whatsoever for a few days. I go check my support page today.

Ticket is -_- closed, still no items.

Good job WarpPortal.

#16 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 February 2024 - 12:28 PM

That's unfortunate.

#17 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 258 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 12 February 2024 - 02:54 PM

Updated my ticket like last week since it had been 24 days since I had lost my items.
They replied okay since you waited 16 days we will restore and notify you.
No response whatsoever for a few days. I go check my support page today.

Ticket is fucking closed, still no items.
Good job WarpPortal.

this was done when it happened around the 7th. waited the 16 days like they asked me to and replied to the ticket on the 25th to see about getting the items or zeny back. i have not got a reply since the 25th. its not even a huge amount that i lost but id still like it back, its not easy getting zeny in this game. i'd give them credit if they did anything at all to resolve the issue but so far its been completely ignored. would really like a reply from any GM

Please DM Me your ticket number as I will poke our support team to see if the issue can be resolved ASAP.

Cheers~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users