Profitable Instances 2024 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Profitable Instances 2024

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Felpvergili

Felpvergili

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 10:20 AM

Hey guys!

Just came back to the game after a 4 year hiatus.

There's a lot of new content, specially maps and quests. What do you guys recommend for soloing nowadays?

My main character is a Genetic lvl 180

Thanks in advance!

#2 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationParadise
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2024 - 11:15 AM

Others can speak more intelligently to current profitable instances, but I can tell you about leveling up since you will want to change into 4th class next.

Right away you can run the Einbech Mines 3 Dailies Quests and that will level you quickly (especially with 20th Anniversary Costumes and Battle Manual x3) and that is solid until 190. Then, you can add in Abyss Lake 4 & Ancient Odin's Temple 4 daily quests at 190. You will run all 3 of those, and grind out in Odin4, until 200! All these are easily read about by searching for them on Google/iRO Wiki.

After that, you continue doing those dailies but add in Niffleheim Dungeon 1 and continue that to 230. There are two other dungeons at 215 but I don't recommend them since Niff1 is so mobby and good EXP. At 230, it becomes a grind so make sure you are caught up on all Main Episode Quests and hit up Amicita Lab 2 from there.

Hope that helps!

#3 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 619 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 10 January 2024 - 07:30 PM

Profitable daily quests that can get zeny for solo-ing is by doing

Terra Gloria Daily Quest that can gain honor tokens and use it to exchange to equipments and refine them into +9, use eat gear to get free safe to 7 certificates which you can sell to players

Illusion Daily Quest that can gain Mysterious Components and Cor Cores which can be sold to players

Legacy of the Wise Daily Quest that can gain Barmeal tickets that can be sold to players

I'm actually farming zeny using these methods nowadays using different characters.  Haven't actually did the EDDA biolab, which i heard now it's the main source of gaining zeny nowadays :V

#4 Felpvergili

Felpvergili

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 07:52 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks for the answers!

Actually my build is very old! I need almost 6 hits to kill one of the mobs in Einbech(~400k dmg)! But it's doable!

The thing is, I need money to update it but this will take a long time to grind!

#5 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 11 January 2024 - 04:29 AM

Hey guys!

Thanks for the answers!

Actually my build is very old! I need almost 6 hits to kill one of the mobs in Einbech(~400k dmg)! But it's doable!

The thing is, I need money to update it but this will take a long time to grind!

What's your current gear/stats/build and do you have any zeny leftover form last time you played? If you want to post, perhaps we can make some recommendations to make it a little easier!

#6 Felpvergili

Felpvergili

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2024 - 11:47 AM

Jefuu!

Thanks for the help in advance!

I have like 1b leftover, but this is what I have atm.

Link

#7 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 January 2024 - 02:26 PM

faceworm instance, the skins are always iin demand for battle manual and gums

#8 parotonon

parotonon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 January 2024 - 08:24 PM

I removed my comment, bruh. I was drunk when I posted it.  :D I rarely play the game now but I always look at the forum. I am sure you will figure everything out. Goodluck!

Edited by parotonon, 12 January 2024 - 04:27 AM.

#9 Felpvergili

Felpvergili

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2024 - 08:41 PM

Parotonon!

You said it all! I agree in every single word.

The thing is: I think I enjoyed more the path to transcend and to reach 99 again. And that's why I have all the 3rd classes(almost every one at level 100). Unfortunatly, RO became a very hack and slash game and also, to have a character in the meta you have to spend at least $300. That's the way they keep this game alive. Transcendence was a good iniciative to feed our nostalgia, but it's gone and it failed.

I think RO have a special place in my heart but nowadays I'm too old to grind, maybe if I just study and work harder I can grind the Kafra Shop Instances. Even with the tips from these wonderful people I can't see a world where I put like 2 daily hours in the game to get itens that I could sell for 4m, trying to buy an item that costs 2.5b.

#10 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 12 January 2024 - 06:19 AM

Jefuu!

Thanks for the help in advance!

I have like 1b leftover, but this is what I have atm.

Link

OK, you have a pretty good base already! Here are my suggestions:

• While Santa is still in town, I would recommend stat resetting to remove your LUK for other needed skills. Since Cylinder Boots covers 100% DEF bypass (with the required skills, check its description), no need for PDM's bypass. If you go 125 STR/125 INT/120 DEX then 90 VIT/remaining in AGI, that will set you up nicely for extra damage boosts from item I will suggest below. Otherwise, if going more expensive lower (see below), then 120 STR, 120 INT, 120 DEX, 90 VIT, remaining in AGI will be the way to go.

• For under 20m, you can get a Lord of Royals lower headgear. This will give you a nice damage boost, especially if getting the stats mentioned above. This is a solid alternative to best is slot, especially at its price!
  • For 250+m, you can opt for a Old Camo Scarf which will be best damage after level 200. As you can see, however, the price is much higher so I'd say this is probably the last thing to get since Royals is solid for its cost.
  • With no need for PDM, you could easily pick up another Chemical Glove for ~100m for more damage. Add 50m if Gold Scaraba. Alternatively, some good options are:
    • Memento Mori = ~115m: Solid option for more stats for better casting/damage but not as good as Glove options.
    • Paracelsus Glove = ~550m: Debatably best in slot for damage and Biolo stuff. Two of them is what I use currently.
    • Majesty of Yggdrasil = 2.5b+: The most expensive for best damage, etc. Not sure if it's worth it unless you're rolling in zeny, haha.
  • Tossing a Khalitzburg Knight Card (~200-400m) into your shield will nicely boost your damage and DEF (combos with White Knight Card in current weapon).
  • It's out of budget but the single best item to boost your damage to high end is the Paracelsus Coat. I think its at least 2.5b or more currently, but that'd be the single best way to boost your Gene.
  • You can't just buy one, you have to create it yourself, but you can buy all the materials for an Old Midas Whisper. At +10 or higher, it is great damage boost to Cart Cannon with the right enchants like "Master Archer" and isn't too expensive to at least make. If you do it during the current refine event, it might not be too bad to refine either. Take a look here and see if this is something you want to do: https://irowiki.org/...olabs_Headgears
  • The other gearset option that is strong and popular is the Striking Set: Striking Hat (30-50m), Striking Armguard (800m-1b), Striking Mikoshi (2b+), Striking Shoes (50-60m). Will need high +es to keep it better than other sets but it's also great for many classes!

Hope this helps you out! Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Edited by Jefuu, 12 January 2024 - 06:29 AM.

#11 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 13 January 2024 - 04:03 AM

The Grampa Low Tiers. spcially when there is Mavka loots witherless rose and crystal mirror or loot all . i am making almost 8 million gennies per hour

#12 Felpvergili

Felpvergili

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2024 - 06:52 AM

Hey Jefuu!

Thanks for your tips! My damage was greatly boosted!

What tops do you recommend for a late game build? I've seen people with Jejecap, and others with Ignis.

#13 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 16 January 2024 - 05:18 AM

Not a problem, Felp! For upper headgear, you don't need Jeje Cap if just Cart Cannon (CylBoots=100% bypass already) so if want to move on from your CylHairband:

• You can't just buy one, you have to create it yourself, but you can buy all the materials for an Old Midas Whisper. At +10 or higher, it is great damage boost to Cart Cannon with the right enchants like "Master Archer" and isn't too expensive to at least make. If you do it during the current refine event, it might not be too bad to refine either. Take a look here and see if this is something you want to do: https://irowiki.org/...olabs_Headgears
  • The other gearset option that is strong and popular is the Striking Set: Striking Hat (30-50m), Striking Armguard (800m-1b), Striking Mikoshi (2b+), Striking Shoes (50-60m). Will need high +es to keep it better than other sets but it's also great for many classes!

Old Midas Whisper is probably best in slot when properly upgraded (see creation link from last post): https://www.divine-p...midas-whisper-1

Striking Hat is cheap and gives a solid 25% ranged at +9, 50% with Striking Mikoshi if going in that set direction: https://www.divine-p.../striking-hat-1

Ignis Type K does sync with your weapon but I don't think it compares to the other options, especially at its current price since it's core to a Ranger build, so I'd pass on that.

#14 Felpvergili

Felpvergili

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2024 - 01:36 PM

Jefuu!

Thank you very much for your tips! I've just hitted 200 last night and now I have my first 4th of the game!

I'll focus more on the leveling of this character! I think if I manage to sell my other gears I can buy one ParaCoat.

The Biolo class doesn't have any worth offensive skills at all, right? So maybe I'll still use CC until the end. So the best weapon is the Scythe of Ice Flame right?

Also there's a new expensive shadow set for CC use that is costing like 6b so maybe this one is for another life!

#15 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 16 January 2024 - 04:42 PM

Jefuu!

Thank you very much for your tips! I've just hitted 200 last night and now I have my first 4th of the game!

I'll focus more on the leveling of this character! I think if I manage to sell my other gears I can buy one ParaCoat.

The Biolo class doesn't have any worth offensive skills at all, right? So maybe I'll still use CC until the end. So the best weapon is the Scythe of Ice Flame right?

Also there's a new expensive shadow set for CC use that is costing like 6b so maybe this one is for another life!

You bet!

I think Spore Explosion (or was it Crazy Vine?) or something was another build option but, especially after a skill revert, it's not valid right now. However, I can't speak to it personally so feel free to ask around in the MERCHANT section of forums if interested. Cart Cannon is the way to go currently so make sure to max out the Biolo "Wooden Warrior" skill ASAP to double your CC damage  :gawi:

As for weapon, Scythe is my favorite since it keeps you alive forever basically but the new Coolant Injector with the new headgear release might showcase a higher damage cap!

CC Shadows are an option but, at that price, I'd recommend just getting a +10 Physical Power Shadow Weapon+Shield and calling it a day for 500m, haha.

#16 Felpvergili

Felpvergili

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2024 - 04:04 PM

Jefuu!

One last question! I can't even think how I could thank you for your tips!

Before santa went out, I did a reset of skills. But I'm very confused on what people are getting with new itens nowadays.

Is that alright?

#17 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 19 January 2024 - 02:57 AM

theres gonna be 3 new instances soon

#18 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 19 January 2024 - 04:57 AM

Jefuu!

One last question! I can't even think how I could thank you for your tips!

Before santa went out, I did a reset of skills. But I'm very confused on what people are getting with new itens nowadays.

Is that alright?

You're very welcome and hope to have you stick around for a while after your return!

Yeah, that looks pretty solid for the gear talked about that I can think of. Not sure if I am reading that correctly but current game only goes to Job Level 60, so keep that in mind. Some possible exceptions:

1. You can probably get 4 points back and only have lvl1 Homunculus Rez, but that's a personal preference.
  2. You might want at least 1 Bionic Pharmacy if you don't want to ALWAYS buy mats for your Wooden Warrior & friends, lvl5 if you plan to try out the Acidified Fields. To be honest, I haven't tried them out myself but am building them up to see if it is worth bothering with haha.
  3. It's not terribly important to the build but getting Sword Training lvl5, if you plan to enchant your lower head costume with Geneticist (Lower), will give you some general FCT reduction which is always good. Not worth breaking your skill path/bank on getting since there's always options for more damage instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users