Hunter to Ranger Stats, Equipment, and Leveling guide - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hunter to Ranger Stats, Equipment, and Leveling guide

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lightheavenn

Lightheavenn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2024 - 11:24 AM

I'm new to RO, and struggling what items should I get and where to do leveling also as I newbie zeny is hard haha. Any ways what equipment  and stats should I get? I'm currently on AGI and DEX. Where should I do my leveling I'm currently on lvl.60 killing some Flora and Groove. 

IGN: LightHeavenn

Thanks everyone

#2 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationParadise
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 January 2024 - 11:41 AM

Welcome to the world of arrows, friend!

I would strongly recommend reviewing Nagaame's Archer Bible Thread as it covers everything from terms, gear, leveling spots, etc.: https://forums.warpp...pdated-1162024/

This is his recommendation for leveling spots:

Leveling

I'm gonna be listing most of my preferred leveling locations. I try to balance exp efficiency with farming a few drops to help get some spending money, and will list what item drops are good to look out for. These are just some rough guidelines and some locations can be skipped entirely.

I strongly suggest creating a Merchant on a secondary account to sell some of the loot you pick up. A viable strategy is to spam Double Strafe on the Archer/Hunter, then sit and recover SP and level up the Merchant while recovering. It's somewhat important since you need 1,285,000z to trans.

I've been going through this myself without any assistance from my main accounts, and I've managed to get to the 150 range without too many issues.

This is the abridged version that'll just list the mobs, locations, and valuable drops. There's a better description of each spot in the big doc. Feel free to stay at some locations longer and skip other locations. Don't forget that Beginner's Fly Wings are cheap and 0 weight, so they're super great to use before you hit 3rd class.

1-10

Criatura Academy

10-21

prt_fild00 for Roda Frogs. Grab the bounty board in Geffen

Valuable Drops: Sticky Webfoot

21-26

mjolnir_06 for Poison Spores.

Valuable Drops: Poison Spres, Karvodailnirol

Open a Silver Arrow Quiver and do the Eden equipment quest

26-32

anthell01 via Dungeon Teleporter. Kill Ant Eggs and Arrow Shower the ant mobs with Fire Arrows

32-40

mjolnir_10 for Argos.

Valuable Drops: Cobweb

40-58

pay_fild10 for Greatest Generals. Do the Eden equipment quest at 50.

Valuable Drops: Authoritative Badge

58-81

yuno_fild12/11/01 for Geographers. Grab the bounty board in Al de Baran. Do the Eden equipment quest at 70.

Valuable Drops: Maneater Root, Maneater Blossom

81-90

ve_fild07 for Stapos. Grab the bounty board in Veins. Droseras open up at 86 and Muscipular at 90

Valuable Drops: Maneater Root, Maneater Blossom, Drosera Tentacle, Mandragora Flowerpot

yuno_fild04 for Harpies: Very fast but fairly hard for Arrow Shower leveling. Buy Stone Arrows and carry Green Potions.

90-99

gl_church/gl_chyard for Wraiths/Evil Druids/Dark Priests. Grab the bounty board in Geffen.

Valuable Drops: Fabric

If you haven't already, make sure you are doing your Eden Gear Quests as that will be what you will use til 100 (and when you rebirth from 1-100 again)... and it's 100% free! More here: https://irowiki.org/...uipments_Quests

As for leveling, I would recommend pumping up your INT and use "Arrow Shower" to group up and kill mobs quickly when in aggro maps. If SP is an issue, others have recommended instead pumping up LUK to use your auto-Falcon attack after grouping up your mobs. Arrow Shower builds are 90 DEX with high VIT+INT whereas Auto-Falcon builds are 90 DEX with high AGI+LUK.

Find what works for you and let us know if you have any questions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users