Updated Hairstyle and Clothing Dye Tutorials for IRO 2024! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Updated Hairstyle and Clothing Dye Tutorials for IRO 2024!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Meliadoul

Meliadoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2024 - 10:45 AM

Hello everyone, I just thought I would share the updated guides I've made for all the current hairstyles available in IRO. I figured no one will have any idea it exist unless I post it somewhere, so here I am. It's all located on IRO wiki, so for anyone who is interested on what is currently in IRO and how to get it, please check it out at the links below! It was quite a bit of work to complete, so I don't want it to go to waste. Enjoy! I will be trying to keep it current for as long as I can. We actually got the taekwon hairstyles in pretty recently, so check those out if you want something new. If anyone has any suggestions for updating the guide, please post in this thread. I'm planning on adding a doram chart in as well, but they don't have any additional hairstyles implemented yet, so there isn't much to report on that front.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Hair_Styling
https://irowiki.org/wiki/Clothes_Dye

#2 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 17 February 2024 - 12:39 PM

Great work!

#3 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 February 2024 - 01:20 PM

thank you so much. I didnt know we already have the taekwon hair. I guess when I checked it was not available yet. I asked in the other forum and I was told it was a costume.

#4 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 18 February 2024 - 03:50 AM

Wow, if only there was a forum trophy we could award you for the amazing work you have done for us! Thanks for your hard work  :no1:

#5 Artemie31

Artemie31

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 February 2024 - 10:31 PM

This actually super useful!

*Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users