February 27th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 27th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#26 Littlemanlovebuy

Littlemanlovebuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Twitter:@JakeLoveBuy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 February 2024 - 03:06 PM

What about the current bots, macro users, with object detecting software in various dungeons?

Are they gonna roam like nothing happened as usual?

Seriously Amicitia Lab F1 is full of them.

They have different patterns to look like a "normal" playable character, but at the end they keep doing same mistakes individually.

Players may have already seen the Dom*** and other variants.

They are everywhere that have ether dust Rudus 4, amicitia 1&2 Nif 1 and Nif 2 (They have max level now), Sometimes they like to bot at map that has high value card like Polluted Wander Man Card or Purple pitaya in the past.

#27 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2024 - 04:42 PM

What about the current bots, macro users, with object detecting software in various dungeons?

Are they gonna roam like nothing happened as usual?

Seriously Amicitia Lab F1 is full of them.

They have different patterns to look like a "normal" playable character, but at the end they keep doing same mistakes individually.

Players may have already seen the Dom*** and other variants.

Also there is an issue in Izlude near the NPCs to Malangdo and Jawaii, I don´t know if its a bug, or something else. But, there have been characters in the trees(that look like using Apple or Apple Juice) and some others around them leveling (no party) and no effort(killing monster/s). This is new to me since I rarely go to those places, but that "practice" catch my attention.

So the big question is. Are this practices like botting, using macros with object detecting software legal now?

Second, but maybe is kind of daydreaming. Are we getting a dedicated staff to oversee issues like the Izlude one?

Please Investigate!

#28 aKuRa

aKuRa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 February 2024 - 05:11 PM

Please fix Mystical Moonlight Paw Rank A bonus. Is not being applied

Feb Spend gifts will be sent next week?

#29 7407231129201722330

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2024 - 05:59 PM

Dont know if I'm the only one but Steam log-in is stuck at please wait screen T_T 

anyone know how long it takes till it comes up?

#30 Yulevia

Yulevia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2024 - 09:19 PM

With the return of Bots I hope someone creates a website like Ragial   :Emo_14:  :Emo_14:

Honestly would be a godsend even if only for the market

#31 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 February 2024 - 10:16 PM

So who the damn dupers. Come on out lol

#32 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 12:06 AM

As you said you are thoroughly investigating the duping issue, I highly suggest you reveal all the banned player's IGN with part of mosaic on IRO official website.

eg: banned id

[*****iine

We all curious about who the dupers are and, we have right to know.

Thanks.

@CM Poring

@IROBeelzebub

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 28 February 2024 - 12:16 AM.

#33 iriisss

iriisss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 12:14 AM

As you said you are thoroughly investigate the duping issue, I highly suggest you reveal all the banned player's IGN with part of mosaic on IRO official website.

eg: banned id

[****ine

We all curious about who the dupers are and, we have right to know.

Thanks.

@CM Poring

@IROBeelzebub

+1 to this. Since someone mentioned suspected bot users' IGN in this thread and it's allowed, I guess we should have right to know who the confirmed exploiter is. That would help innocent players who might have recent trades with the exploiters to find out, so that they can get in touch with the GM team for support.

Edited by iriisss, 28 February 2024 - 12:17 AM.

#34 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 01:02 AM

Weird that this wasn't mentioned in patch notes (or did I miss it?) but thanks for fixing the guild permission exploit.

#35 Yulevia

Yulevia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 01:13 AM

Inspiration not turning my Genesis Ray into Neutral Property anymore for some reason

#36 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 28 February 2024 - 02:10 AM

Shik..
shak..
Shok...
Shik shak shok~~~

#37 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 03:23 AM

Also investigate the sellers with a suspicious high amount of Ether Dust, pretty sure most of them are probably linked to bots on maps 200+ >.>

#38 Deanna

Deanna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 February 2024 - 05:06 AM

Where are the February Spend Promotion rewards? The event page states "Reward distribution will be distributed on weekly basis (we will inform in patch note)", and "The prizes are distributed via NPC Code the Redeemer, Location Eden 2nd floor 38 162." However, I have checked on several of my characters through Code the Redeemer and every menu is blank. I don't see a patch note talking about this at all. Please communicate reliably and clearly with us players in regards to what's going on.

Edit: I see the notification outside of the forums' Patch Note post about "February Spend Promotion rewards is still being processed", but what does that mean exactly? Does this mean they will take even longer than the 'weekly basis' to be distributed? How will this be efficiently communicated to affected players once distributed? Does this mean we will need to constantly refresh the news list? 

Edited by Deanna, 28 February 2024 - 07:40 AM.

#39 YUMOKO

YUMOKO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 06:41 AM

6Q2IQGZ21J78EENW_tmb.png?ex=65f1c8d8&is=duper still working , but wp didn't work

#40 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 09:18 AM

Weird that this wasn't mentioned in patch notes (or did I miss it?) but thanks for fixing the guild permission exploit.

Lol I thought was already been fixed during Campitor era where he immediately did EM not to dupe sarah cards kek.

#41 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 28 February 2024 - 09:33 AM

6Q2IQGZ21J78EENW_tmb.png?ex=65f1c8d8&is=duper still working , but wp didn't work

Well, IF that is dirty zeny, it is a very Interesting way of smuggling/hiding zeny. Hide in offline buy shop with lowest price but not too low(so that people wont sell to it).:)

1001*1,999,999 = 2,001,998,999 zeny per vend.

I know that we could hide the goingtobe deleted event good in offline vending, I just didn't even think the inverse could be true.

Well it not like I have what minimum of 34 billion zeny(roughly counting) scattered around lol.

Very smart indeed.

#42 megatronmain

megatronmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 06:32 PM

Hello. When is distribution of awards going to be? Dont want to overlap with the exisiting accounts.

#43 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 07:32 PM

A minor bug, the grade A fix cast time decrease bonus for mythical moonflower paw (the shoes from latest Kachua) is not working as intended (i.e, no fixed cast time decrease on grade A), please fix this. 

By the way, thRO has disclosed the list of players that violates its term of service, and hopefully iRO can do the same along the way of your investigation. Though it might be too late now since those dirty zeny from dupers already flew in server for quite long, late is better than never "as always" tbh.

PS: hey vmod, you already had some announcement on your official web page, do we still have legal issue talking about dupers now?

Edited by mic9010, 28 February 2024 - 07:33 PM.

#44 Remiechan

Remiechan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 08:07 PM

Well, IF that is dirty zeny, it is a very Interesting way of smuggling/hiding zeny. Hide in offline buy shop with lowest price but not too low(so that people wont sell to it). :)

1001*1,999,999 = 2,001,998,999 zeny per vend.

I know that we could hide the goingtobe deleted event good in offline vending, I just didn't even think the inverse could be true.

Well it not like I have what minimum of 34 billion zeny(roughly counting) scattered around lol.

Very smart indeed.

Money Laundering, in an online game?! what people do lmao

#45 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 11:47 PM

can GM provide information on what is truelie happening? come on we are youre customers.. we need explaination on what is truelie happening in the server. dont get us overthingking things

#46 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 29 February 2024 - 02:23 AM

can GM provide information on what is truelie happening? come on we are youre customers.. we need explaination on what is truelie happening in the server. dont get us overthingking things

Nothing. You cant expect them to get a better reply. It would be nice if they have this form of communication:

https://forums.warpp...rnings-archive/

#47 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 29 February 2024 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for nothing I guess

OynEDTy.png

Maybe next week.

Also, you guys should bring back the wall of shame for banned accounts like this game used to have years ago back when it was Chaos, Loki and Iris. Just a thought.

#48 Remiechan

Remiechan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 10:46 PM

Grandma Boxter is getting old everyday, she needs her senior citizen benefits(albeit Update Grandma Boxter)

Amazing Grace OCP Rerun or 12pcs OCP 54 pls!

#49 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 01 March 2024 - 01:29 AM

PS: hey vmod, you already had some announcement on your official web page, do we still have legal issue talking about dupers now?

Yes there is still an issue if you're accusing others of cheating. Those accusations are still harassment even if the staff has confirmed there is someone cheating. So any message making the assumption that anyone in particular is cheating and posting their names will continue to be removed.

Ideally we can see a return of the wall of shame to confirm the identity of those who were making the game worse for the rest of us but until then we don't need witch hunts here on the forum.

#50 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 01 March 2024 - 05:57 AM

But the one who do transaction with he duper are gonna get banned. Even though both seller and buyer got banned, innocent player take most lose because they're using they original account meanwhile the duper just use one of their dozen of alt..... Still can't say who is the duper huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users