Account Blocked with no reason - I request a GM - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account Blocked with no reason - I request a GM

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2024 - 02:51 AM

Hello, today when I went to log in to the game I noticed that my account was blocked with error 5202, with the message: Account Blocked, Please contact support (5202).

I have always played without violating any rules, the only thing I did differently was that I sold a Mythical Moonlight Paw in the game, and as it is an expensive item, negotiation had to be done with several characters, but the characters on this account only received the zeny and on last negotiation which was on another account, the item was passed.

I wonder if that was the reason, I never bought zeny for real money, but the game has a limitation that means that negotiations with high values ​​have to be done with different characters, if any GM is seeing this post, please reply to my ticket, I even have a recording of this negotiation to prevent any problems...

If this was the problem, I would suggest that iRO adopt the bRO system, where there is a banker who exchanges the Billion Sphere item for 1 billion zeny, making transactions much faster and safer.

I kindly ask that the GM respond to this post and help me solve the problem.

#2 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 February 2024 - 03:35 AM

Dear GM or CM please help this honest player that already spent real money to buy kachua/ocp to get those billion of worth shoes. I mean you already legitimately rob this person tru gambling might as well give support help. This is type player that you should listen to and help. Not those crybabies that perhaps may or may not even playing the game just trolling in forum and/or only play to rmt stuff in game. (I am not talking about the legitimate complain one)

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 February 2024 - 05:43 AM

Lol ppls can always file for support warp portal for them tickets why ppls got banned and GM can explain further feel me?

#4 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 27 February 2024 - 06:35 AM

Of course he should still file ticket tru the support system but it doesn't hurt to raise some voice in forum so that he could hopefully get attention of GM or CM lurking around here and help him expedite the process.
https://support.warpportal.com/Main/

#5 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 27 February 2024 - 11:47 AM

I guess the plan of action would be to file a ticket stating that your account is blocked and ask them why.

Since you suspect it might be because you sold  the Mythical Moonlight Paw, do state it. 

Provide the GM team with the screenshot and/or replay of the trade

- Conversation between the buyer and seller stating they will buy it for X amount of zeny.

- Name/IGN/Char UID of the char that pass/receive the zeny

- Since it involves several account, do write it down as well.

e.g
Char A passed 2b zeny to char B (Account A)
Char C passed 2b zeny to char D (Account A)
Char E passed 2b zeny to char F (Account A)
Char G passed 2b zeny to char H, and char H passed the Mythical Moonlight paw to char G. (Account B)

If it got to do with dirty zeny or something, this helps the GM to quickly investigate.

Hopefully all of them are registered to the same email, otherwise you gotta state which email has which account.

Good luck!

#6 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 27 February 2024 - 07:19 PM

http://renewal.playr...5nxzfwLCo#n3322

#7 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 27 February 2024 - 08:02 PM

Its been years finally!

#8 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2024 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for the tips guys!

I attached the video of transaction to the ticket opened on their platform, I'm wainting for a response.

#9 9799231216113311130

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 04:07 AM

This almost exact thing happened to me too.

However i'm relatively new to the game so I didnt even know you can record and do the replay thing...

I assumed I got banned for illegitimate zeny transaction that I received after selling something for billions of zeny.

Also held on to some while my friend made his selling of item transaction as well.

GM didnt explicitly say what caused the ban just that the timeline I gave of what I was doing at a specific time didn't line up to what they had.. I mean how was I supposed to know what I was doing at xx:xx:xx pm loll

#10 YUMOKO

YUMOKO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 06:40 AM

6Q2IQGZ21J78EENW_tmb.png?ex=65f1c8d8&is=duper still working

#11 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 07:38 AM

The same person who was selling 4k ether dusts couple days ago  :rolleyes:

#12 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 28 February 2024 - 03:38 PM

Amusing.

So GM just spotlight one person while there are still lots of dupers operating. They are tryin to tell people that they are doing tiny job lol

#13 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 05:27 PM

Very frustrating, I recently took a vacation from work and wanted to play Ragnarok again, I had stopped at the end of 2020.

I buy WPE to update the character's items and when I manage to sell the items, they ban me for no reason?
It's really annoying, I've already lost 3 days, even though I didn't do anything...
They just responded to my ticket "we will try to investigate it further."
Wow, try? I assume that with this talk it will take from 7 days to 1 month with this analysis.
I really don't know what to do anymore...

#14 Artemie31

Artemie31

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 08:05 PM

Wdym? it's buying, not selling.
am i missing something?

#15 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 10:35 PM

Wdym? it's buying, not selling.
am i missing something?

Probably buying so that they can get rid of the illegal zeny and sell the gums later I think

#16 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 01:09 AM

is dropping the item or gears still detected? some people drop equipments and items and some of it i pick up, very scaree to do something now maybe focus on mvp hunts for now

#17 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 05:39 AM

Lol staffs should be able to see it. I’ve once dropped phantom ticket put ticket in and staffs restored it kek. Feel me?

#18 aKuRa

aKuRa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 01:54 PM

Account blocked too
Only thing I remember done yesterday was buy a Neuralizer. Nothing else. Thank gd is an alt account.
Time to send a ticket and see what is going on

#19 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 01 March 2024 - 05:48 AM

I am very sorry you going through this. I also come back to play when the 4th job update come and from watching captain sunbear stream. It's very sad to see innocent player get banned and I m baffled why you get the ban hammer after explaining your situation in ticket.

If you decide not to play anymore please try to backcharge the credit card you used to pay for the WPE...

#20 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 07:24 AM

Lamento muito que você esteja passando por isso. Eu também volto para jogar quando chega a quarta atualização de trabalho e assisto a transmissão do Capitão Sunbear. É muito triste ver um jogador inocente ser banido e estou perplexo por que você recebeu o martelo de banimento depois de explicar sua situação no ticket.

Se você decidir não jogar mais, tente cobrar retroativamente o cartão de crédito que você usou para pagar o WPE...

The same friend, I came back because of the 4th classes.

I will put the video of the transaction here, as the warpportal team has not responded to my ticket for 2 days, if this post gets engagement, I hope they act faster.

https://youtu.be/B5KoZkpkMkw

#21 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 07:31 AM

What makes me indignant is that you play following all the rules, you don't give KS to anyone and on maps 200+ there are some people who take advantage and give KS and they don't get banned, and there are probably people who have duplicate items that also weren't banned..

Those who really care about the game and try to help by putting money to keep the server alive, because keeping a game running is not free, they just ban it and don't care about the customer.

#22 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 01 March 2024 - 07:40 AM

popcorn-anime.gif

#23 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 March 2024 - 07:59 AM

Please make every item account bound, so GMs should have an easier time to track illegal activities, and to prevent innocent people from getting banned :*(

#24 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 07:53 AM

After opening another ticket, they replied that the reason for blocking my account is because of a suspicious transaction in the amount of the sale of the item that I mentioned in this forum post and asked me for proof that it was not a zeny purchase, and that I have been delivering this evidence since the first day in the initial ticket.

Do they allow bots to respond to tickets? because it doesn't make any sense, a total disrespect for the consumer, it's a total shame.

#25 9598210620111257163

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 04:16 PM

This game is so stupid! My account is blocked because I traded my +14 feather shield for +0 four of a kind, I got suspended because of the suspicious transactions / ill-mannered activity ahmmm what???? anyway I did provide proof of transaction such film and screeshot and since then they haven’t response to me, on top of that me the buyer got suspended and the person who sold/traded me that item didn’t.

I just spent a few hundreds dollars buying WPE/kafra points from their website few days before I got suspended No freaking respect s2pidos piche pendejos

Edited by 9598210620111257163, 02 March 2024 - 04:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users