Account Blocked with no reason - I request a GM - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account Blocked with no reason - I request a GM

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#26 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 05:40 PM

I really wish the operator of this game to be consistent. GGT unbanned everyone who has proof of innocence within a few days even if they acquired duplicated items through rmt without any acknowledgement. Meanwhile, iRO players suffer although they got duplicated items legitimately through in-game transaction.

#27 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 March 2024 - 08:41 PM

Dupers (especially their main accounts) not getting banned and buyers without knowing anything got suspended, very WP. I foresee dupers and cheaters will still survive after investigation for sure :)

Edited by mic9010, 02 March 2024 - 08:41 PM.

#28 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 01:43 AM

The Administration of this game is a joke, because every innocent player they block is a nail in their coffin.

We are still experiencing a global recession, several companies are closing and laying off employees, putting money into games is a privilege for a few and they are scaring these people away, so less revenue comes in and soon their cash flow will dry up or is already drying up.

If it continues like this and something isn't done now. We are seeing the beginning of the end of iRO, not because of a lack of players, no. because many people love Ragnarok and because of bad management. who doesn't think straight.

#29 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 03 March 2024 - 02:24 AM

yikes, after reading this i would definitely show this to my facebook friends who are in hiatus , this is not good its like they stole your money you spend on the game and worst they didn't say why or how despite you send them evidence...

...i will treat this as a warning sign.

#30 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 05:22 AM

This game is so stupid! My account is blocked because I traded my +14 feather shield for +0 four of a kind, I got suspended because of the suspicious transactions / ill-mannered activity ahmmm what???? anyway I did provide proof of transaction such film and screeshot and since then they haven’t response to me, on top of that me the buyer got suspended and the person who sold/traded me that item didn’t.

I just spent a few hundreds dollars buying WPE/kafra points from their website few days before I got suspended No freaking respect s2pidos piche pendejos

I see more people are having the same problem, I really hope they fix this mess.

otherwise, it will officially be the end of iRO.

Until they resolve this, I advise you not to place WPE or negotiate high-value items.

#31 rhimuel

rhimuel

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 07:31 AM

Whats goin on? Y iro suddenly blocked my account! due to unknowingly purchasing duped items, its certainly frustrating and unfair. How the hell do we know its legit or dup, I only bought items vended in Prontera and all of a sudden u blocked my account. For almost 3 yrs I played fair and square 1000% i'm not in exploiting any bugs that can ruin the game.

You guys should have mechanisms in place to detect and prevent such occurrences without penalizing innocent and handsome player like me.

Instead of blocking our account y not just delete the related dup item and compensate the zeny we used to buy those stuff.

Real duppers should held accountable not us who's dedicated to the game! Its been 5 days now my Vip premium is expiring..

You guyz left us hanging! Please update whats really happening in the game.

Nagmamahal,

Charo

#32 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 March 2024 - 01:36 PM

I just spent a few hundreds dollars buying WPE/kafra points from their website few days before I got suspended No freaking respect s2pidos piche pendejos

Out of topic, ... its great to know that they have balls to ban spenders / WPE buyers. I'm surprised. Seems like they're doing their jobs much better.

I was thiking something like, dupers/botters make $$$ via selling in game items to idiots who happen to be real life whales, then these dupers use the $$$ they get from RMTs to buy WPEs, which technically granting them some immunities to abuse and exploit bugs such as duping items. If this is true, its a <snip> cycle lol

It is a <snip> and now I blame real life whales for enabling dupers (fake whales) to ruin iRO and everyone else  :ani_bzz:

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don’t attempt to bypass language filter

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 05 March 2024 - 12:38 AM.

#33 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 02:03 PM

Out of topic, ... its great to know that they have balls to ban spenders / WPE buyers. I'm surprised. Seems like they're doing their jobs much better.

I was thiking something like, dupers/botters make $$$ via selling in game items to idiots who happen to be real life whales, then these dupers use the $$$ they get from RMTs to buy WPEs, which technically granting them some immunities to abuse and exploits bugs such as duping items. If this is true, its a <snip> cycle lol

It is a <snip> and now I blame real life whales for enabling dupers (fake whales) to ruin iRO and everyone else  :ani_bzz:

"Seems like they're doing thier jobs much better?"

The person who answered the first ticket didn't even read it or is a chatbot that "analyzed it".

How they're doing their jobs much better?

I had sent the evidence and they didn't even consider it. Just two tickets later, another GM who I believe was actually a person, saw it and said he would look into it further and said that my evidence was true but he had to confirm that my account had no connection with the buyer of the item who used illegal means.

It's just that the first GM, which was probably an automation (bot), gave the verdict that my account is guilty and that's a good job?

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Fixed quote

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 05 March 2024 - 12:39 AM.

#34 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 02:09 PM

"Seems like they're doing thier jobs much better?"

The person who answered the first ticket didn't even read it or is a chatbot that "analyzed it".

How they're doing their jobs much better?

I had sent the evidence and they didn't even consider it. Just two tickets later, another GM who I believe was actually a person, saw it and said he would look into it further and said that my evidence was true but he had to confirm that my account had no connection with the buyer of the item who used illegal means.

It's just that the first GM, which was probably an automation (bot), gave the verdict that my account is guilty and that's a good job?

At least they're banning people now, which I havent seen this often lol. I am sure that people didnt get banned because they happened to buy duped items. I've been buying many items in game and none of my accounts got banned. Possibly my items that were duped have been removed and I just dont know because I never track my items lol. So if you happened to buy a duped item, you shouldnt and wouldnt get banned. Well you sent the evidence and another GM said he would look into it. So the GM is doing their job right? O.o"

I've been playing this game so long and I know one that thing GMs are mostly incompetent because they're lazy or understaffed. But if they are serious, they're actually quite competent. If you are innocent, I'm sure your account will get unbanned real soon. This is why I say they're doing their jobs much better.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 03 March 2024 - 02:11 PM.

#35 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 02:23 PM

At least they're banning people now, which I havent seen this often lol. I am sure that people didnt get banned because they happened to buy duped items. I've been buying many items in game and none of my accounts got banned. Possibly my items that were duped have been removed and I just dont know because I never track my items lol. So if you happened to buy a duped item, you shouldnt and wouldnt get banned. Well you sent the evidence and another GM said he would look into it. So the GM is doing their job right? O.o"

I've been playing this game so long and I know one that thing GMs are mostly incompetent because they're lazy or understaffed. But if they are serious, they're actually quite competent. If you are innocent, I'm sure your account will get unbanned real soon. This is why I say they're doing their jobs much better.

20dbeed1f5d4da547203d893a1d079b1.jpg

Friend, I work with Technology, specifically with machine learning and data analyst.

They probably used automation and banned EVERYONE who traded large amounts of zeny in period x to y, they used some variables like this account is suspicious, if it traded with someone, that person will be banned too.

And there is no problem with that. The problem is that they are not prepared for the large mass of unfair bans that they did, their support should be on duty and carrying out mass bans on accounts that are innocent, which is not happening, for To make matters worse, I think some tickets aren't even answered by real people, that is, they don't go anywhere.

#36 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 03:15 PM

20dbeed1f5d4da547203d893a1d079b1.jpg

Friend, I work with Technology, specifically with machine learning and data analyst.

They probably used automation and banned EVERYONE who traded large amounts of zeny in period x to y, they used some variables like this account is suspicious, if it traded with someone, that person will be banned too.

And there is no problem with that. The problem is that they are not prepared for the large mass of unfair bans that they did, their support should be on duty and carrying out mass bans on accounts that are innocent, which is not happening, for To make matters worse, I think some tickets aren't even answered by real people, that is, they don't go anywhere.

Thanks gods I didnt get unfortunately banned then cus my accounts have always been involved with a large amount of items and zeny. I even think that most accounts that got banned is due to cheap Gocash WPE exploit and/or duping items themselves.

Anyways, wish you the best on your case :D

#37 Kheilon

Kheilon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 March 2024 - 01:21 AM

Thanks gods I didnt get unfortunately banned then cus my accounts have always been involved with a large amount of items and zeny. I even think that most accounts that got banned is due to cheap Gocash WPE exploit and/or duping items themselves.

Anyways, wish you the best on your case :D

Even if you're not affected with everything that's happened, you shouldn't just mock everyone that has likely been innocently affected with everything that's happening. WP obviously has been doing this -_- since the 4th job release with the map servers and rodex. They'll just let everything go as they wish and only entertain with valid tickets and let everything else get sweeped under the rug.

Then I see this selfish and horrible take with this whole situation (and others).

"iT dOEsN't MaTteR as loNg aS It DosEnT haPPen to Me rigHT???"

You're part of the problem.

#38 leollvm

leollvm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2024 - 02:45 AM

Even if you're not affected with everything that's happened, you shouldn't just mock everyone that has likely been innocently affected with everything that's happening. WP obviously has been doing this -_- since the 4th job release with the map servers and rodex. They'll just let everything go as they wish and only entertain with valid tickets and let everything else get sweeped under the rug.

Then I see this selfish and horrible take with this whole situation (and others).

Well, this guy forgets or has limited intelligence that if they block all innocent players the server will die.

I did a quick search and the iRO warpportal center is in Canada and they have 40 employees on average in the last survey, which if everyone just earned the lowest Canadian salary (which is certainly not the case) they receive 100 thousand dollars per month, just salary, apart from servers, and offices if you have any.

Does this guy have 200 thousand dollars to pay for the entire server per month? lol

#39 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2024 - 08:47 AM

No need to argue with a no brain troller on forum, just save ur time for something more meaningful xD

#40 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 04 March 2024 - 09:28 AM

<snip>

I dont even think there was only that one duper. There are many more. I think that's why many banned people are mostly from Thailand.

I aint mocking anyone. I'm only saying that GM team has been doing a good job as at least they started banning and giving attention to the duping issue and/or WPE exploits. I can have different opinions from you. I've played this game for many years and I've seen the good and the bad. Sure some people might've been honestly misunderstood and wrongfully banned. Simply send in a ticket and it will get solved in no time. GM team is not that incompetent lol. Its happened to me before. I sent a ticket and my issue got fixed in few days, with a word of apology. And sure there were times I did get a temp ban and I knew exactly what I did lol. Anyway, not saying its you or anyone but if I've learnt anything is that most guilty people usually stir up some -_- on forums just to pressure GM to unban.

If there is one thing that annoys me the most is how they have not disabled RODEX :ani_shy:

Ahhhh and the argument if they ban (guilty) people and server will die. Apparently they didnt ban cheaters in WoE and WoE died regardless. I would rather have less legit players than many players who hack, exploit, cheat, dupe ie using iRO platform for self interests and profits. Cant count how many new players are forced to leave when they releaized iRO is full of dupers and exploiters.

Quality server with hundreds people is better than some -_- server with thousands exploiters. Honest thoughts lol

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed quote

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 05 March 2024 - 12:32 AM.

#41 risingdead

risingdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2024 - 02:45 AM

i mean this funny ... you said you sold a paw but why you only receive the zeny  dont make any sense... how shady it is... it like im gonna give you 10b on a other account and then give you the paw on another account...and if you sold it you should have give the item and get the money or part of it but again transfering money is not on you... so every thing here is a big red flag

#42 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 04:50 AM

so scary thats why i stick to low profile low gears ecxact damage characters only and enjoy this game at average damage i can get and not much gears. less think and stress. if i cant kill mvp then i dont hunt at least i try. its ok to enjoy the game in old fashion way. just like old times ragnarok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users