2 replies to this topic

#1 kingberger

kingberger

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2024 - 10:34 AM

Hey guys I need some help with getting this build to not suck

Just came back from a hiatus and I can't really figure out what I was going for in this character, seems like I got super hyped on being able to do frenzy on a SC and ended up messing up the character because it's pretty -_- rn

I do know for a fact that like 20yrs ago I reaaally enjoyed playing stalker with trifecta blow and sidewinder card and I'm pretty sure I tried to replicate that with this character but messed up somewhere along the road.
Here are the items I currently have

https://imgur.com/a/SpXExRS

Not sure why I got the 2 hunter fly cards? but I'm thinking about selling that bow and maybe doing sidewinder and... ionno skeleton archer card? 
Also I noticed that SC has a better version of the stealing spell but it doesnt work with bows? not sure

The idea is just to autoattack a lot and have fun killing stuff to farm around very chill, so thinking I could steal trifecta from monk once I can get preserve (missing like 6 skill points) and duple light with the SC skill. would that work?

Also thoughts on getting a Ring of the Flame Lord for more autoattack stuff? I could also just put in a card that does autocast jupitel thunder in the temporal ring or a bongun card, what would be better?

My skill tree might also need some work but I'm only job 39 and it seems like I rushed the skills needed to open up frenzy with the thieves guild accesory so I ended up sacrificing some of the skill stealing, which one should I focus on first? the one that gives trifecta or the one that gives duple light?

I know, lot's of questions but I'm happy to have a conversation, I understand this build might not be super op but I'm just looking to have some fun and chill autoattacking stuff

#2 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2024 - 05:03 PM

There is a suit called Battle Surcoat that gives you Double Attack+Raging Trifecta level 10

If you're going the bow route for auto attack, just got Archer class. That way you have plenty of ways to buff your range skills while auto-attacking whereas Rogue class have very minimal ways of doing so.

Otherwise you can just use that item and you'll always have DA+RTB

Edited by Quoc, 01 April 2024 - 05:04 PM.

#3 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 April 2024 - 09:59 PM

if your goal is to auto attack, then go shadow spell build and auto cast a bunch of spells at 193 aspd. Damage is much better and you can cast 2 more spells with a dagger, but it's doable with a bow. You'd want Ring of Pazuzu x2 and gears to help reach 193 aspd.

Sample build:

+9 Garden of Eden

Ears of Abyss

Fortunetelling Sealed

+11 Awakened Madgoum 

+9 Bloody Knight's Shield

+7 Day of the Dead [Cenere]

Some new boots that give matk

Ring of Pazuzu [Elvira] x2

Edited by FishDeity, 01 April 2024 - 10:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users