As a new player is it really this hard? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

As a new player is it really this hard?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tempih

Tempih

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2024 - 10:23 AM

Just recently started playing and i really like this game! I finally reached Glt.Cross. My one and only problem is that everything seems to be sooo expensive. After searching/asking people how should i get Zeny i made a Blacksmith and went Low TI Gramps with Greed skill. Still, I dont think as a new player i need to play with RNGod hours and hours  to drop something usefull item with high value (like hunter fly card+i need to level up, why would i sell it) to get anywhere or Greed over 10hour/day(which i literally cant, its sooo boring to flywing+greed over and over non-stop). Is there any way to finally get a heroic backpack (+0!!!!) or something which give Greed to my Glt. Cross??? Yes,sure, i  should buy in the cash shop ezpez. Well, to be honest its not so expensive with irl money, but man... Just started playing the game, and i really need to pay to enjoy it to the fullest?! Is there any new player helper or something that i missed? I mean for real.. 20+ years since the game launched and everyone is selling +9 items with 200-300Mils. How can i even pay that price.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2024 - 02:41 PM

I finally i made a Blacksmith and went Low TI Gramps with Greed skill. Still, I dont think as a new player i need to play with RNGod hours and hours to drop something usefull item with high value (like hunter fly card+i need to level up, why would i sell it) to get anywhere or Greed over 10hour/day(which i literally cant, its sooo boring to flywing+greed over and over non-stop)

Unfortunately, this is how it should be for new players to gain zeny. Currently, the mobs in low gramps TI might not give much value especially the cards. Wait until they change the mobs to something like headless mule, mavka of which you can sell those cards like 50m and above each to the market

Once you have enough money, try and monitor vending price of items in prontera. Someone was desperate selling items at very low price which i bought it, then next day i sell the items at average price which i was able to gain the profit

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 27 March 2024 - 03:25 PM

we now have syrup consumables, they are very cost efficient, the point of making a blacksmith alt to greed in low TI and sell trash loot to get zeny for consumables, you can make do with quest gear (ie Noblesse Equipment) you get and syrups. If you level at certain maps that have good card drops you eventually gonna get good zeny from those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users