Why its take so long for GM to go and ban high level bots? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why its take so long for GM to go and ban high level bots?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1717 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server

Posted 04 April 2024 - 11:35 PM

It isn't like there are that many Class 4 maps to be check and WP also want to sell the Dust and BSB but ignore fact that this bot kill your game and revenue.

Just block them for 30days or ban there emails like you do for dupper.

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 05 April 2024 - 04:15 AM

its actually pretty blatant automated play, should probably be taken action

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3556 posts

Posted 05 April 2024 - 05:05 AM

Macro bruv lol. Staffs can put antimacro gepard shield or sum like that in if they rly wanna take out macro in game feel me?

#4 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1717 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 05 April 2024 - 05:21 AM

Macro bruv lol. Staffs can put antimacro gepard shield or sum like that in if they rly wanna take out macro in game feel me?

Bot not macro, they walk, loot, wings and even KS. Its so toxic.

E3qBwq0.png

#5 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 05 April 2024 - 05:32 AM

They take long to do literally anything.

#6 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 05 April 2024 - 05:44 AM

you can literally do all that with a macro script btw, spam skill side to side> greed> flywing away and repeat

#7 xenovation

xenovation

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 April 2024 - 08:50 PM

You have 2 option

1. Quit

2. Join them

Anything else is a waste of time, they never get banned even if you send ticket. I have seen the same macro bot users farming 24/7 on the same map for months.

Currently in niff1, the average ratio of bot/real players are like 10/3

#8 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 627 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 April 2024 - 11:49 PM

Damn at first i thought the new panda EAC (which annoy some ppl) fixed the bots issue

#9 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 April 2024 - 11:50 PM

You have 2 option

1. Quit

2. Join them

Anything else is a waste of time, they never get banned even if you send ticket. I have seen the same macro bot users farming 24/7 on the same map for months.

Currently in niff1, the average ratio of bot/real players are like 10/3

this is the only option unfortunately.

its not that they're 'taking so long', they just dont give a f

#10 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2024 - 07:15 AM

fun fact the odds of you getting banned by trying to kill them is much higher than them getting banned

#11 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 08 April 2024 - 08:42 AM

fun fact the odds of you getting banned by trying to kill them is much higher than them getting banned

Another fun fact is that the chance of getting banned for reporting people is not a 0% chance, sometimes they ban the wrong side somehow lmfao

#12 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 April 2024 - 02:35 AM

in my opinion.. before you react on this "i am not a botter macroer" or anuthing else. for me its ok they do that.. why? 20years server... not playing basement 24hrs as a kid anymore. priority is to earn money, not playing now. enjoyable? yeah kinda. but sometimes nostalgic... as long as their gained zeeny is circulating in whole server, it is the best for my vends. buy my vends you macroer and botter. hue hue hue. but i really hate duper go to hell dupers.

#13 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2024 - 02:27 PM

E3qBwq0.png

Nope, that's macro. If you noticed, they never actually walk. If you say they walk, please show your proof. They only fly winging(or Beelzebub), use skill, possibly greed, and fly wing again. Very easy to set up. Probably take me a grand total of 3 minutes if I wanted to set it up. However, it's basically like my chill out time when I farm so I don't need to do such things. Just pointing it out, it's not a bot, it's macro. Again, if you say it's a bot, you better have proof that it's a bot. Speculation is not proof. If it is, you're a bot because I saw you acting like a bot, therefore you should be banned. Since speculation isn't proof, I can't get you banned by just assuming you're a bot. The same way you can't do that to the macro users. I'm not here to defend them, I'm just here to explain to you what it is. If you're an adult, you would understand this. If you were 12 years old or under however, my guess is that you won't and this conversation will be going nowhere.

As to why it's so hard to ban macro users that basically acts like a inferior version of a bot? It's simple. Nobody can prove that you're using macro. You say they've been doing the same thing for months without stopping? Well, we have a maintenance every 7 days on average. Who's to say that they don't have 7 other people behind that computer screen and each one is taking 1 day farming non-stop and taking turns with each other until maintenance? You quite simply don't have proof for that. The only way you can catch them is if a GM messages them and they don't reply back in a fairly reasonable amount of time, then the GM can officially do something about it. Since a person that's moving and using skills is obviously not AFK and if they are, well, they're using macro to perform those functions. Then bam! GM caught them in the act. However, if they reply back, GMs can't won't them. Since you know, that is a person behind that computer replying back. We shouldn't be banning someone for being on the computer playing Ragnarok Online now right? Since that's what you're doing as well, being the computer and playing Ragnarok Online.

Does it suck that they exist? It's in fact terrible for most people. But going back to the proof part. Without proof, there's no ban. It's as simple as that. Pointing fingers and speculating on who is and isn't macro-dumb-botting isn't proof for better or worse.

Edited by Quoc, 15 April 2024 - 02:37 PM.

#14 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3556 posts

Posted 15 April 2024 - 04:16 PM

Lol I’ve been suggetin staffs to put bounty boards to motivate ppls keep playin and not afk playin that way more ppls engaged in game feel me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users