April 9th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 9th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#26 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 09 April 2024 - 10:03 AM

bring back 100% chance from +10 to +11

#27 MicahMalicious

MicahMalicious

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1354 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2024 - 10:52 AM

Amazing spending event, maybe add Tier 5~6 with +14 Certs  :wub:  :wub:  if y'all want to make more $$$
thanks a lot for the update also some players are abusing bugged items and none of them reported it yet  :P  classic cheaters, I'll be sending Item's name and what's bugged lol

#28 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 226 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 09 April 2024 - 12:36 PM

Hello adventurers!

Thank you for your patience. Today's maintenance is completed, and the servers are up! You can continue playing normally.
42xUB4I.jpg

#29 iriisss

iriisss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2024 - 02:24 PM

Didn’t know we’re allowed to post IGN here:)

#30 Remiechan

Remiechan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 April 2024 - 03:00 PM

I wish for 10+2 on OCP 54... went all in on spend event for an Amazing Grace, no luck, got Moonflower Bow instead when all I wanted is an Amazing Grace lmao

#31 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 April 2024 - 04:44 PM

Did you disable Rodex and permanently fix duping issues?

Convex mirror in Cash shop
Blacksmith blessing in Cash shop
Extra character slot in Cash shop

Come on now xD

Sell something nice, so we get updates faster too. Where is the RG skill update xP

Edited by ChakriGuard, 09 April 2024 - 04:58 PM.

#32 nethan13

nethan13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 April 2024 - 08:09 PM

- Please also, bring back the missing pet food from the pet groomer (it disappeared after the new contents were added).

Consider bringing the taming items back available at cash shop.
- Add the Pet Food for Dark Priest

- Autofeeding feature for new pets

Pet Evolution for:
1.Hodremlin -> Gloom Under Night
2.High Orc -> Orc Hero
3.Aliot -> Kiel
4.Ancient Mummy -> Osiris
5.Chaotic Bapho Jr. -> Baphomet
6.Wanderer -> Corrupted Wanderer
7.Nightmare Terror -> Rigid Nightmare Terror
8.Dark Priest -> Dark Illusion / Dark Lord

Please consider accelerating this update as this has been long overdue.

#33 jomar888

jomar888

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:botnarok

Posted 09 April 2024 - 09:02 PM

<snip>

i already reported this bots last year and they said they will investigate but up to now they are still bots no action and no changes and still farming!
ban bots ! they are destroying the market prices!
update oca and mca this item is outdated for many years!

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed quote

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 10 April 2024 - 02:34 PM.

#34 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 461 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 10 April 2024 - 12:22 AM

Ok appreciate the work and I hope maintence fixes the disconnect issues.

Love ya'll and trying to keep an open mind about everything. XD

Uhh about Sonic Booster pack seems like he's superglued to the account and I got pissed and deleted mine. lel

Well I just keep doing what I'm doing and try to advance somehow. rofl

<3 

BTW I'm hoping I hope for a good .. uh oh oh I HOPE that the game will run on say.. Ubuntu somehow someday again that would be a fun thing but maybe the time isn't right, yet, for that. I don't think.

How do I do integrity here.. uhhh. Well my brain hurts from my head sleeping on these day stacked pillows at night. I just need to throw them in a pile and fall asleep it's 4:30am, I'm wide awake. I need to stay awake so I can sleep for a week at night.

I have. Oh god. Oh my God. o_o

#35 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 06:10 AM

i already reported this bots last year and they said they will investigate but up to now they are still bots no action and no changes and still farming!
ban bots ! they are destroying the market prices!
update oca and mca this item is outdated for many years!

yes they will investigate, on 2050

the statement still stands correct

:heh:

#36 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 07:30 AM

<snip>

Just for my own curiosity since Vmods seems lazy to delete those names now, I searched those names in game one by one. Some of the names even does not exist, and some of them are under level 100, I am just wondering if you are trying to abuse the report system and harass normal players? Maybe are you botting yourself and you found those characters ruin your business xD (i.e, for ether dust)?

Also I saw someone botting at the spawn spot of wizard of veritas, if now the rules are allowed to post character names, I also wanna post those names here for report purpose too :)

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed quote

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 10 April 2024 - 02:36 PM.

#37 Angelqweqewqe

Angelqweqewqe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 07:57 AM

Just for my own curiosity since Vmods seems lazy to delete those names now, I searched those names in game one by one. Some of the names even does not exist, and some of them are under level 100, I am just wondering if you are trying to abuse the report system and harass normal players? Maybe are you botting yourself and you found those characters ruin your business xD (i.e, for ether dust)?

Also I saw someone botting at the spawn spot of wizard of veritas, if now the rules are allowed to post character names, I also wanna post those names here for report purpose too :)

Maybe you wrote them wrong, copy and paste the names, they are Elemental Masters lv 240+ and Arch Mage240+

The problem is that it is a pain to level in niff 2 if you collect monsters so that someone can come and kill them, you waste manual time and chewing gum.

Edited by Angelqweqewqe, 10 April 2024 - 07:58 AM.

#38 xiaoChu

xiaoChu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 08:17 AM

Maybe you wrote them wrong, copy and paste the names, they are Elemental Masters lv 240+ and Arch Mage240+
The problem is that it is a pain to level in niff 2 if you collect monsters so that someone can come and kill them, you waste manual time and chewing gum.

Sounds like it is your problem couldn’t kill the monster fast enough. I hate seeing those who lure monsters then try to kill all at once. There’s fix amount monsters in a map, and you are trying to holding up those monsters. Slowly down other’s progression. Try single player game and you can hold as many monsters as you want.

#39 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 08:30 AM

I just copied and pasted the names from your list, if they are wrong and then it's on you.

In niff 2, I see many level 250 chars flying around, they seem like bot to me as well. (Not related to your post), again, can I also post those char names here if rules allowed?

It still looks to me that you are sort of doing abusive report here, did you provide enough evidence to the GM team rather than just give a list of the names? 

Edited by mic9010, 10 April 2024 - 08:35 AM.

#40 Angelqweqewqe

Angelqweqewqe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 08:43 AM

Parece que tu problema no podría matar al monstruo lo suficientemente rápido. Odio ver a los que atraen monstruos y luego tratan de matar a todos a la vez. Hay una cantidad fija de monstruos en un mapa, y estás tratando de sostener a esos monstruos. Lentamente hacia abajo la progresión de otherhs. Prueba el juego para un solo jugador y puedes contener tantos monstruos como quieras.

I consider that the problem is the education of the players, there are several who respect and fly or surround the player who is collecting monsters out of politeness/respect/empathy, because it is an rpg they know that not all characters have the same damage in area/ mechanics to level, and by retaining about 5 monsters I don't think it will leave the map empty, you exaggerated with that retaining

#41 Angelqweqewqe

Angelqweqewqe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 08:49 AM

Acabo de copiar y pegar los nombres de tu lista, si están equivocados y luego está en ti.

En el niff 2, veo muchos chars de nivel 250 volando, también me parecen bot. (No relacionado con su publicación), nuevamente, ¿puedo publicar esos nombres de caracteres aquí si se permiten las reglas?

Todavía me parece que está haciendo un informe abusivo aquí, ¿proporcionó suficiente evidencia al equipo de GM en lugar de simplemente dar una lista de los nombres? 

It's strange that the names didn't work for you because I tried copying and pasting them to see if they were wrong and they all came out, try to see if copying and pasting doesn't create any space at the beginning or end, that usually happens in the chat.

Yes, recordings as they asked me and I was counting and I have sent about 7 of 30 minutes, because obviously you use evidence and proof it is not just putting names and if not how would you identify the false reports from the real ones.

#42 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 09:07 AM

It's strange that the names didn't work for you because I tried copying and pasting them to see if they were wrong and they all came out, try to see if copying and pasting doesn't create any space at the beginning or end, that usually happens in the chat.

Yes, recordings as they asked me and I was counting and I have sent about 7 of 30 minutes, because obviously you use evidence and proof it is not just putting names and if not how would you identify the false reports from the real ones.

Ok, I am also able to see all names now. 

You still have not answered my second question, many of those names are under level 100, and how can they go to niff 2 and bot there? If you want to report those in niff2, that's fine, but for those who are impossible to enter niff 2, what's your point reporting them for botting in niff 2? Isn't this abusive report?

Also asking again here, is it ok for me to post the bots at wizard of veritas and those level 250 bots in niff 2 here as well dear vmods?

Edited by mic9010, 10 April 2024 - 09:12 AM.

#43 Angelqweqewqe

Angelqweqewqe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 09:22 AM

Ok, I am also able to see all names now. 

You still have not answered my second question, many of those names are under level 100, and how can they go to niff 2 and bot there? If you want to report those in niff2, that's fine, but for those who are impossible to enter niff 2, what's your point reporting them for botting in niff 2? Isn't this abusive report?

Also asking again here, is it ok for me to post the bots at wizard of veritas and those level 250 bots in niff 2 here as well dear vmods?

Tell me which ones are low level so I can check them because they are 240, the minimum was 238 as they appear to me,
Publish here the names of those you say in Wizard of Veritas that they should not silence you, brother, and find more people who have reported them and are ignoring them, raise your voice and make them listen to you and the others.

#44 xiaoChu

xiaoChu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 09:30 AM

Too lazy to talk to someone who always complaint and not improving themselves... get good.

Anyways

Rules are rules...

You should NOT be posting other players'  IGN inside the forum.

#45 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 09:47 AM

Tell me which ones are low level so I can check them because they are 240, the minimum was 238 as they appear to me,
Publish here the names of those you say in Wizard of Veritas that they should not silence you, brother, and find more people who have reported them and are ignoring them, raise your voice and make them listen to you and the others.

Did you check the list you posted yourself? Don't tell me you have verified the list and they are showing minimum 238, since that's basically lying.

I just checked on Rodex

104 is level 1

303 304 305 403 are less than level 100

The list has at least 5 incorrect names; not to mention the others can also be innocent. 

Tell me how you made up this list and the reason you are lying.

Edited by forthrallwow1, 10 April 2024 - 09:48 AM.

#46 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 09:55 AM

Are you really sure all the names in your list have a minimum level of 238? Dude, check your list before you post them here ok? You are just the god of abusive reporting, also another common sense, you reporting them does NOT mean they have to be banned after investigation :)

#47 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 322 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 10 April 2024 - 02:40 PM

Didn’t know we’re allowed to post IGN here:)

To be clear you're not allowed to do that. Please stop harassing other players and if you think they're cheating then tell the GMs directly since they very much do not look here for that information. They have their own ticketing system for a reason and that is the only thing they'll check.

#48 980240224221946643

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 06:13 PM

Hello, please help, ive noticed im not getting extra VIP exp when i complete quests or daily events like Easter Hunt Eggs. Anyone having the sane problem???
Help plox

#49 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 08:11 PM

merge all server when? i want to show my WoE moves and talent in chaos server using my super gears in thor

#50 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 April 2024 - 06:53 AM

Yes merge server. We need a new final villian in WoE. The last final boss Dog already got justice striked and he rage quit WoE 2 and became a doormat in WoE TE. Its a justice time lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users