Sign Quest help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 1544150703112704550

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2024 - 04:03 PM

Hi, I am stuck with the sign quest where Metz is studying "the Sign". I have waited 3-4 hours but no progress. Can anyone help me on this>?

#2 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 April 2024 - 02:23 AM

5. Go back to Prontera and pass The Sign to Metz. He's pretty excited when you pass The Sign to him and he is glad you completed the quest. He'll start to study The Sign.

• Metz takes some time to study The Sign. Come back after 1 hour.
  • On Transcendence, take note of the time you turned in the quest and use this chart to determine what time you will be able to pick up the sign. This time will be the *only* time of day available for pick up every day. If you miss the window of opportunity one day, the same time period will be available the next day. Be careful of what time you turn it in so that it isn't available at a time you won't be able to go back to pick it up.

Signtimes.png

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 27 April 2024 - 03:18 PM

times are messed up in chaos need some data to figure it out properly its been a while since i tried but it was off by about 6h

#4 Kheilon

Kheilon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 April 2024 - 02:55 AM

Hi, I am stuck with the sign quest where Metz is studying "the Sign". I have waited 3-4 hours but no progress. Can anyone help me on this>?

Try going back exactly 10 hours after you gave him The Sign. This is what happened to me so its worth a shot.

#5 Vortex-Impact

Vortex-Impact

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 08:02 PM

It's been 2 weeks since my brother and me did this quest and made multiple try with metz, but reached the point that we tried every hours of a day and even connecting during the night to try it and nothing is working, he is still investigating that damn sign.

We are starting to think seriously that the quest is definetly bugged, can someone tell us if one of you guys reported already this issue ? 

#6 Debonair

Debonair

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 May 2024 - 12:16 AM

The quest is bugged.  you have to submit a ticket and a GM will advance the quest for you.

I have had to do this, as have many others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users