#1 Jmac

Jmac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:39 PM

Couple questions.

1. Does Shield Reflect have a longer duration after lvl 2? bc at lvl 1 and 2 its 100% at 60secs.

2. With One-Handed Mastery and Actual Battle Training they specify that one-handed attack power and accuracy go up. But since I am Crossbow Knight, will that attack power passive work? I will get it anyways bc of the accuracy stat, but just wondering.

3. Is Shield Stun worth putting more Skill Points into? I have lvl 1 atm for the stun, and the success rate is 100%. The only difference is 50+ damage a lvl.

4. Lastly, is Taunt Shot worth putting SP into too. Basically it is the same thing as question #3.

Thank you :rolleyes:

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

Couple questions.

1. Does Shield Reflect have a longer duration after lvl 2? bc at lvl 1 and 2 its 100% at 60secs.

The higher level shield reflect the more damage is reflected. I beleive it is 30% reflected at level 5.

2. With One-Handed Mastery and Actual Battle Training they specify that one-handed attack power and accuracy go up. But since I am Crossbow Knight, will that attack power passive work? I will get it anyways bc of the accuracy stat, but just wondering.

The knight skill tree is a bit unorthodox as there are no attack power passives for crossbows until after 100. So, you'll have to level up as a mace knight before that. You do gain the acc using a crossbow though.

3. Is Shield Stun worth putting more Skill Points into? I have lvl 1 atm for the stun, and the success rate is 100%. The only difference is 50+ damage a lvl.

The only difference in leveling shield stun is a small amount more damage.

4. Lastly, is Taunt Shot worth putting SP into too. Basically it is the same thing as question #3.

Thank you :rolleyes:

Same as shield stun, you only really need this level 1.

#3 Jmac

Jmac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:40 PM

Thank you very much.

:rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users