• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ThorBerg

ThorBerg

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

Sorry but I have a problem late in the game since the beginning of beta. I come from THQ and IAH and had no problem of delay and seen more post on this subject but not found this solution, if any, do not think it's not my internet or my pc because in THQ and IAH played perfectly.
thank you all xD

#2 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:53 AM

What is the problem? What delay are you referring to? Latency(lag)? Have you tried running a tracert?

#3 ThorBerg

ThorBerg

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:29 AM

xD ah sorry, what happens is that the mob attacked and about 2 seconds after the mob and also damage my skills have no effect Released by example when using a skill to launch the mobs are qietos about 5 seconds but not released through the air despite being skills to launch and I can not run well my combos, also what happens to me is that when running the map appear suddenly the mobs away from them but me after a few seconds I'm close to them and me attack and my internet is not very fast but this kind of lag is not THQ IAH dragonica had all my taxes well on those servers.
sorry for bad writing and qu use the google translator xDD I hope you understand ^ ^ thanks to all

#4 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:05 AM

Try this:

1. Close all programs (very important for the accuracy of your results)
2. Open up a command prompt window (start/programs/accessories/command prompt)
3. Type: "tracert iro.ragnarokonline.com" (without the quotes)
4. Hit the enter key and let the trace run until it displays triple * symbols multiple times in a row. Then, press control-C.
5. Right-click in the window, and choose mark. Then, highlight the entire window contents with the mouse. Press control-C, open an instance of notepad, and paste it there. At the top of this file, please write the current date and time, including the time zone in which you reside.

Then send it to the support team.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users