#1 easymoney

easymoney

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:31 PM

Hi!

I just read about the update [Patch Notes v.323] and saw it:

"Item drop quantity will now display correctly when picking up stackable items."

well, I do not know if you noticed, [I did not see anyone complaining..] but after the display quantity error occurred, I had no more advantages in having the ability Stockpile, it just stopped working! My question is: with the display back to show the amount of drop, the skill will come back to work ?, or this error go unnoticed? o.o

Thanks, and sorry if the topic already exists with the solution, if yes, send me the link. :s

#2 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:41 PM

Hi!

I just read about the update [Patch Notes v.323] and saw it:

well, I do not know if you noticed, [I did not see anyone complaining..] but after the display quantity error occurred, I had no more advantages in having the ability Stockpile, it just stopped working! My question is: with the display back to show the amount of drop, the skill will come back to work ?, or this error go unnoticed? o.o

Thanks, and sorry if the topic already exists with the solution, if yes, send me the link. :s

You could made the reply in the update post no 1 care about support questions in Forums, becouse you can send tickets in "support Page"

#3 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:49 PM

did stockpile ever work properly? when i farmed with my bourg (not for very long) i would only get 2-5 drops but never any higher than that. in the end it didn't seem like i got that much more of anything. sorry this doesn't answer your question at all

#4 easymoney

easymoney

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

did stockpile ever work properly? when i farmed with my bourg (not for very long) i would only get 2-5 drops but never any higher than that. in the end it didn't seem like i got that much more of anything. sorry this doesn't answer your question at all

sure! I remember taking most of the time more than 7 items at a time in Junon and Luna, but after I started to hunt Eldeon .. Orlo, I saw no more use, at the same time that the bug display. :P

#5 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

i do agree he dont work propely i have tested it with my bourg,need a fix please :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users