47 replies to this topic

#1 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

I'll try to update this weekly, I'll need the victory screenshots of the final matches! Let's start making picks for next weeks winners! Place your bets!

Unofficial Point System. Season 1! 1/22/11 - ?
1st Place - 9 points
2nd Place - 6 points
Semi Finals - 3 points
Last - 1 point

Defending/Attacking Points
Current Holder 1 Star Castle: 10
Defend 1 Star: 5
Overtake 1 Star: 6

Current Holder 2 Star Castle: 12
Defend 2 Star Castle: 6
Overtake 2 Star: 3

Max Points Per Week: 18

[EWs Won will be achieving max points for that week / Seeing as how there are no deductions, feel as if points are going to be super inflated.]

Total Statistics [Win-Lose/Win Rate/Points/EWs Won/Total EWs]
Spoiler

Week 1: 1/22/11
Spoiler

Week 2: 1/29/11
Spoiler

Week 3: 4/9/11
Spoiler

Week 4: 4/162/11
Spoiler

Week 5: 4/23/11
Soul 2-0
Empire 0-1
Improvavel 0-1

Week 6: 4/30/11
Ascension 4-0
- - -
Soul 0-1
Improvavel 0-1
Other guilds ?

Week 7: 5/7/11
Improvavel
Soul
Empire

Edited by to0n, 20 July 2011 - 09:20 PM.

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

Hero's obviously going to win because they beat wingless even when ascension merc'ed for them!

#3 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationThe Void Between Worlds

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

wait one of us was first place on hero's team, oh yeah I forgot we all had no plans and did whatever

#4 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

wait one of us was first place on hero's team, oh yeah I forgot we all had no plans and did whatever

I know i fed i didnt try to hide it, but the only reason you enable it in the first place was because of a treaty you had with improvavel. So with tactics such as secret alliances I do not see anything wrong with spies(?).

Summary of each match would help too.

Edited by Bullie, 22 January 2011 - 09:38 PM.

#5 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:05 PM

I can't give a summary of each match because I can't gather details of every single match.

#6 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:17 PM

Easy:

Round 1: Hero ego inflates
Round 2: Hero ego superinflates
Round 3: Hero butthurt and complains about mercs when rank 1 on their team is a merc. In addition, they argue the lolpossibility of a victory.

#7 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

Her use of "we" and "I" do not refer to the same entities.

#8 pieashes

pieashes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

wow yurai u really need to stop talking crap bout hero i mean yes they aren't that good then ascension but they dont need to be flamed every single place they go

#9 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:27 PM

wow yurai u really need to stop talking crap bout hero i mean yes they aren't that good then ascension but they dont need to be flamed every single place they go

I wouldn't mind if they didn't complain about everything...

#10 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

I wouldn't mind if they didn't try talking big and twisting around facts in order to seem like they are the best, when they are no where close. The massive amount of qq and complaints from them don't really help, either.

Edited by Yurai, 22 January 2011 - 11:44 PM.

#11 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:47 PM

SO FUNDED.

#12 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

soooo i ussually dont post on forum and stuff but seeing as this topic involves me since i played in EW (Stratusss: DryNoodle XD) i dont agree the merc system is a prob..... heck we lost to yurai and it was our first EW np thats fine and all we didnt really kno the rules and how it worked..... u live and learn..... i also dont hav prob with the whole cash stack thing cuz i think they balanced it out by making them sellable on market so u can still play the whole game for free jus more work to paly is all i dont mind.....i dont pay and im glad i can buy cash items with gold now im not stacked and i see no prob

what i do mind tho is the teleporting to switch to a diff core.... its not fair and kinda cheap.... our guild kne we wudnt be able to do much against yurai cuz of his epic evade but we went out to hav fun and for the experiaence but it was no fun at all cuz we wanted to fight a whole guild whether we won or lost and instead fought 1 person.... Eter jus ran the whole time.... thats y it was boring cuz even wen one of us finally HIT yurai thru AAAALLLL that evade wen u caught either one of them in a stun/lock/aaas/sleep they just teled out of it THATS wat made it boring.... and unfair not even the fact we fought 1 person jus the fact that they ran wen we actally caught them.... it was no fun at all cudnt even give chase cuz they jus tele to completly diff area i think they sshud fix that and that alone everything else was fine.... sure the rules cud use some adjusting too since they werent clear on how to hit core lol toook us a little wile to figure out but by then it was too late that tiny time was all yurai needed...dont think it wuda made much of a difference but at least i for 1 wudnt hav felt so cluless lol

Teleporting out of combo= not cool they shud put a time limit on teleporting or make a sort of puff tower tele area or even jus change it so that if ur recieveing dmg or sum debuff is on u cant tele

i jus wanna fight a whole guild next time :P that wud be fun even if we lose at least we cud say we had fun...... we did not enjoy the match at all twas boring

DryNoodles P.O.V.
Pretty sure you can find more summaries around the forums and by asking players online. If we can find a reporter, a match description would make things just so more descriptive.

#13 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

DryNoodles P.O.V.
Pretty sure you can find more summaries around the forums and by asking players online. If we can find a reporter, a match description would make things just so more descriptive.

EnderW [Hero] Switching platforms : http://www.youtube.c...QxI2MbTHc#t=56s
HOPEisDOPE [Hero] Switching platforms : http://www.youtube.c...QxI2MbTHc#t=83s
KrWin [Hero] Switching platforms : http://www.youtube.c...xI2MbTHc#t=341s

#14 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:47 AM

Obviously, Hero is too good for us and being hypocritical is absolutely acceptable if it's them!

Edited by Yurai, 23 January 2011 - 09:47 AM.

#15 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationThe Void Between Worlds

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

And do not forget they are above giving thanks for help, because they are just that good.

#16 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:04 AM

What I don't get is why people constantly complain about how stacked and skilled yurai is. I mean in the sense like they can't build up their own equips and practice on their fighting techniques and beat him. He's tough, yeah. But he's been here for a looooooong time. So people shouldn't just expect to come in and think they can match him in a month or two.

That's just being stuck on stupid.

And that goes for most of the other "elites." And if you really want to own him that badly, make your own stacked ninja or sentinel with more elite equips than he has. Even focus your whole guild's finances toward it if your butt is bleeding that badly over him, lol. It's not like he's even wearing all legendary stuff.

And If some of you would do more research you would KNOW that you could teleport from island to island(I didn't know either). Being as strong as yurai and co.(some people insult and call them yurai's bandwagon, lol) isn't all about having great equips. We know Gpot, IAH, and SEA are ahead of us and what is in store. APPLY that knowledge instead of just being the first to report it.

Good guilds stay updated on info and spread it throughout it's members.

But I gotta say EW is definitely fiery!! And being a merc will definitely play a major role in it.

To the future!!!

#17 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:30 PM

Doesn't look as laggy as it used to be.

#18 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

Bump!

#19 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

AWE I miss the good old days when it was GUILD vs GUILD and not GUILD&REBELFEEDER VS CHEATERS SO SAD QQ

#20 wyverlord

wyverlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationHarvest Moon 64 Farm

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:09 AM

Easy:

Round 1: Hero ego inflates
Round 2: Hero ego superinflates
Round 3: Hero butthurt and complains about mercs when rank 1 on their team is a merc. In addition, they argue the lolpossibility of a victory.

i realize its been awhile since u posted this...but i feel the need to bring up that..."superinflates" isn't a word...i think the word u were going for was Hyperinflate or Hyperinflated or possibly the phrase Inflates even More
cause *scoff* i think that was bothering ALL OF US for awhile now, i just had to say something...*PSSST*(JUST BETWEEN U AND ME...I'M PURDY SURE DAT "lolpossibility" ISN'T A WORD...YER WELCOME)

#21 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

u, purdy, and yer aren't words either!

#22 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Why would you capitalize "Inflates" and "More"? *facepalm*

#23 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

Updated to most recent war.

#24 samxslam

samxslam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:43 AM

Why would you capitalize "Inflates" and "More"? *facepalm*

umm just to remind you its a game you can't facepalm anyone.

#25 HOPEisDOPE

HOPEisDOPE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

HOPEisDOPE [Hero] Switching platforms : http://www.youtube.c...QxI2MbTHc#t=83s

I didn't switch platforms. At 1:26 I'm in mid-air. I used HP restore and Instant Heal up there (??). But then Empathy killed me :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users