4 replies to this topic

#1 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:28 PM

i have read a few discussions about warlocks and their ability to hit ppl, but i was confused when ppl said that warlock's didnt depend on AR to hit ppl. is this true?

#2 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:32 PM

i have read a few discussions about warlocks and their ability to hit ppl, but i was confused when ppl said that warlock's didnt depend on AR to hit ppl. is this true?

It used to be true.

EDIT: Addendum to that: It was not true for Magic Missles

Edited by SharpEye, 22 January 2011 - 04:32 PM.

#3 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

It used to be true.

EDIT: Addendum to that: It was not true for Magic Missles

so now it has been fixed?

#4 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

so now it has been fixed?

Before, WM spells had more or less a flat/boosted Aim Rate that could not be increased beyond a certain point w/ AR stacking. So they didn't need to stack AR, but at the same time, once an opponent got beyond a certain Evade Rate, they could no longer hit them.

Now, WMs need to stack AR b/c their spells now function off of their base AR, like any other normal skill. This is a good thing in that it means spells can now produce critical hits and WMs can now hit high-evade targets if they stack enough AR, but some WMs initially were frustrated that they now have to stack AR (which meant changing their gear setups).

So yes, it has been fixed.

Edited by Rimmy, 22 January 2011 - 05:58 PM.

#5 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Before, WM spells had more or less a flat/boosted Aim Rate that could not be increased beyond a certain point w/ AR stacking. So they didn't need to stack AR, but at the same time, once an opponent got beyond a certain Evade Rate, they could no longer hit them.

Now, WMs need to stack AR b/c their spells now function off of their base AR, like any other normal skill. This is a good thing in that it means spells can now produce critical hits and WMs can now hit high-evade targets if they stack enough AR, but some WMs initially were frustrated that they now have to stack AR (which meant changing their gear setups).

So yes, it has been fixed.

oh ok thnx, btw can u tell me wat u think of my build? no one seems to bother helping for some reason

http://forums.warppo...d-build-for-bm/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users