• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Bluefoxx

Bluefoxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

When I put in my username and password on the game it says Connecting to Server but doesn't go anywhere from there it just sticks on the screen and Ive tried just about everything to get past it. Please help :unsure:

#2 LikeaFox

LikeaFox

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:59 PM

they're doing some maintenance on the login server.

#3 bergjasper

bergjasper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:55 AM

Ahh, I just wanted to post the same, glad to hear this so it's not just me =].

#4 Bluefoxx

Bluefoxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

Really? wow, ive been trying everything to make it work for the past few days i wish i had known because i want to start playing rose again X_X

#5 HolyEagle

HolyEagle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • LocationDrinkLand
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:37 AM

Network maintenance has been completed hours ago.

#6 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

should work fine now, everything is working correctly. If not u might gotta uninstall everything, delete it and download it again

#7 Bluefoxx

Bluefoxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

Well it still isn't working just saying Connecting to Server and not going anywhere x.x I've already uninstalled and reinstalled, tried genpatch or w/e, tried changing my DEP, Run as Administrator, Compatibility, and installing outside of program files to fix any patch problems, and Logging in with my other account, even tried on other computers and laptops, and I'm not blocked so Im not sure what else to do now... Maybe servers are just always full and im unable to get in ever? =\

#8 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:14 PM

The server dosent always notify you that its down for mantinace. If you minimise the client then go back into it, it will come up with a pop up informing you the server is down.

#9 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

In general the server is taken down when the design team are

- Removing In Game content(from the client) (such as old item mall specials, events ect)

- Adding in Game content
Or fixing in game issues, (which effect stability, and useablity of the client)

Edited by Rockyonfire, 10 August 2010 - 01:19 PM.

#10 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

http://rosemods.wask.../rosebundle.exe

Try to download this. Maybe it helps :)

#11 Bluefoxx

Bluefoxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

Didn't work :)

#12 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:03 AM

Do you have any software firewalls running, antivirus that is running a firewall script to limit access to the internet? If so then you need to allow the ROSE game client access through that software so it can connect to the internet.

#13 Bluefoxx

Bluefoxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:35 AM

Do you have any software firewalls running, antivirus that is running a firewall script to limit access to the internet? If so then you need to allow the ROSE game client access through that software so it can connect to the internet.

I did and still the same thing :\ is there any other kind of compatibility settings that I can or should set possibly? I've tried with windows xp service pack 3 and without any aswell, Im running windows 7 currently, I've tried disabling themes and changing to windows classic, also disabling scaling on high DPI settings and run as administrator for client, Trose and triggerdetect. Tried genpatch and also rose essentials says its not compatible with my version of Trose? o.o

Edited by Bluefoxx, 11 August 2010 - 10:39 AM.

#14 Bluefoxx

Bluefoxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:44 PM

I did and still the same thing :\ is there any other kind of compatibility settings that I can or should set possibly? I've tried with windows xp service pack 3 and without any aswell, Im running windows 7 currently, I've tried disabling themes and changing to windows classic, also disabling scaling on high DPI settings and run as administrator for client, Trose and triggerdetect. Tried genpatch and also rose essentials says its not compatible with my version of Trose? o.o

#15 hostilecrayon

hostilecrayon

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:09 AM

I'm having this same problem - I installed the compatibility software offered here and still nothing.

It says all servers are down for maintenance but the server status given here says they are all online. Help?

#16 Chibbles

Chibbles

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

Its doing the same for me. Has anyone come up with a solution? It says connecting to server and the server IS online. I have a friend playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users