• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Cainanth

Cainanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

Please add to this list as you come across things. There is a seperate post for english/grammatical errors already made, so please do not post any of those things here if you would.

1.) You're store owners have apparently hired thieves instead of cashiers. More often than not, they will no reward gold for items sold to them. I am aware that yellows/oranges have no value, but I am referring to the whites/blues/etc that have a value listed at the bottom, and they exchange no money to you after their sale.

2.) Stats. I'm not even sure what happens, but I will randomly lose 1.2k-1.6k hp, my attack power will randomly drop 300+ points, I haven't noticed it happening with mana yet, but it may very well be at times. I have no idea how or why this happens, nor have I purposely been able to recreate the effect, though it happens quite often. I usually fix it by simply refreshing my browser and logging back into the game, but that has become somewhat of an annoyance at times.

3.) Terrain issues. Usually noticed when I'm using the auto-route function on the way to an NPC or a quest linked item. It will randomly decide that travelling through a mountain is a better idea than going around it, or water, or other kinds of unpassable terrain, usually leading to some kind of glitch that makes you stuck in said unpassable terrain. Have been able to wiggle myself free either by clicking or WASD'ing near an edge to get back onto solid ground.

4.) Instance Resets. Not sure if this is just a timed function once a day or what happens. Only allowed so many entrances a day, I understand that, however it doesn't seem to reset, I have a friend whom is stuck at 3/3 for the first instance, and it never did reset. There was another time that I was listed at 2/3 from the day before, but upon entering the dungeon for another, it put me back at 1/3 (This wasn't a bug, I assume it just never refreshed until I re-entered the next day, however if that's how it knows to reset, people whom are 3/3 won't ever get back to 0/3)

5.) Loot. (Almost forgot about this one) While this isn't a bug, running an instance in a group, since you have to run in a group as you won't survive otherwise, there needs to be a way of assigning loot. The system you seem to have in place is whomever lands the killing blow is the one who gets the loot from said mob. This is broken for any class who is not a direct damage dealer, and ALOT of things that do drop are all Bind on Pickup, with no choice on whom the item gets assigned too. I have both robbed my friends, and been robbed by my friends, of loot that we could have used to better equip ourselves, simply because of this system. Please fix this.

Edited by Cainanth, 25 January 2011 - 01:23 AM.

#2 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:36 AM

6.) I've noticed that in the game you always have to click click click click, however this is just a suggestion for a better interface.
you have the WASD for movement meaning you can have key strokes in this browser game, so why not implement a shortkey bar?
it would make it alot more enjoyable to be able to use skills and items that way.

#3 Cainanth

Cainanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:44 AM

7.) Also more of a suggestion/request. Removal or alteration of the achievement for chatting the same thing 100 times on world chat from login/logout. While my friends and I attempted to do it without being annoying and trying to find creative ways to get this achievement without annoying the general population, and failing at it due to time constraints, I have just watched someone spam hi 100 times in world chat, just because it was a free 1000 experience points. While it is an amusing and unique achievement, if there isn't something to prevent someone from doing just that (and for no reason at all really, I mean, 1000 experience points can be earned faster by playing than by spamming chat 100 times) you're basically rewarding spammers and gold botters. Please do not encourage these kinds of people O_o.

#4 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:44 AM

8.) This happens on rare occasion however, when your character/quest list entirely go invisible haha, and all thats left is your sword and a blank quest list. If you ever run into this, it'd be something to fix as well.

#5 Cainanth

Cainanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

possible 9.) We have someone in game claiming singaporeans can't get to the forums. I have no idea if this is true or not, or just something on this one particular guys connection preventing him, but he asked me to add it to the bugs list for you to look into.

#6 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:15 AM

8.) This happens on rare occasion however, when your character/quest list entirely go invisible haha, and all thats left is your sword and a blank quest list. If you ever run into this, it'd be something to fix as well.

Does reloading the browser help when this happens? Its possible a memory issue with Flash + Browser (and the amount of time you have been playing in that session).

possible 9.) We have someone in game claiming singaporeans can't get to the forums. I have no idea if this is true or not, or just something on this one particular guys connection preventing him, but he asked me to add it to the bugs list for you to look into.

No not specifically, but we would need to know an IP address to confirm. They can or should still be able to access our support site. Have your friend submit a ticket with their IP address so we can help them out. http://support.warpportal.com

#7 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Does reloading the browser help when this happens? Its possible a memory issue with Flash + Browser (and the amount of time you have been playing in that session).

REPONSE Yes refreshing does work, however it happens on a to regular basis sometimes for it to just be that :P

No not specifically, but we would need to know an IP address to confirm. They can or should still be able to access our support site. Have your friend submit a ticket with their IP address so we can help them out. http://support.warpportal.com

REPONSE I doubt that anyone is going to just hand over their ip address, considering usually gms arent allowed to ask for information such as this.

#8 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:13 PM

REPONSE I doubt that anyone is going to just hand over their ip address, considering usually gms arent allowed to ask for information such as this.

Actually, for most games(non-browser MMOs) everytime you connect to a server your IP is stored with your account information. This helps with investigations for example when an account is hacked, and a strange IP appears, we can look for similar IPs and help to track down items or an account. So a GM asking for an IP is not so uncommon. Now a GM asking for a password is something you should be wiry about...GMs will NEVER ask you for you password.

#9 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

Actually, for most games(non-browser MMOs) everytime you connect to a server your IP is stored with your account information. This helps with investigations for example when an account is hacked, and a strange IP appears, we can look for similar IPs and help to track down items or an account. So a GM asking for an IP is not so uncommon. Now a GM asking for a password is something you should be wiry about...GMs will NEVER ask you for you password.

with what you just said you contradicted yourself though.
if it's stored, you wouldnt have to ask :angry:
you know?
hahah

#10 Tweaked83

Tweaked83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:44 PM

I get stuck 5-10 times a day so lawl, btw im stuck again inside the infernal nation and im like sad. Use your GM ability and tele me to the town i don't care if i get stuck in the air I can get free of that. -Simca

10.) Proficienies do not work correctly, increasing a proficiency to 5,000 has no change except to increase the mana cost to unreasonable levels. No added bonuses to damage/amount of mobs hit/or buff bonuses.

11.) Skills have issues with targets, if an aoe skill says 2-5 it's only ever gonna hit 2 mobs no matter the proficiency or how many times you use it.

12.) Alot of pet skills talk about Hewlett Packard....

13.) Drop rates for rarities of gathering need a fix. Need 40 perfect items to make 1 crafted weapon, I got 1 in 75 minutes of gathering so looking at 2 days of gathering to create 1 weapon.

Edited by Tweaked83, 26 January 2011 - 08:44 PM.

#11 Tweaked83

Tweaked83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:01 PM

BTW feel free to hire me if you need a GM for this game as there never seems to be one ingame.

#12 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

14.) Fighting bosses in dungeons like the level 36 dungeon where we were fighting a boss, almost kill him and then get "waiting..." and never continues. THEN when we tried to relog we got stuck at loading time of 99%. took 15 mins but i got back online however massive errors with bosses in the game. we werent going to mention it cuz it barely happened. until it happens basically 9/10 times we fight a boss in any lvl dungeon we go into.

Edited by ProxyX, 26 January 2011 - 10:41 PM.

#13 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:04 AM

15.) Quest Lines! - when you stop at a certain point for the main quest, you need to make it easier to find quests after, there is no way to differentiate
between random quests and main quest lines in the "Inquire available task"

#14 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

with what you just said you contradicted yourself though.
if it's stored, you wouldnt have to ask :)
you know?
hahah

I dont think you read my response properly..."Actually, for most games(non-browser MMOs) everytime you connect to a server your IP is stored with your account information." AS this is a browser game, its slightly different than your typical MMO.

BTW feel free to hire me if you need a GM for this game as there never seems to be one ingame.

Thanks for the offer, we'll take it into consideration :angry:

#15 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

Crescent Moon 22,39
there is a bush at that location and if you run around it u will fall to Desert 0,0 and the only thing you can see is clouds ... I refeshed and it put me safely above the plant .

#16 Archerdude96

Archerdude96

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

16) When I'm trying to type something and another window comes up, my cursor moves to that window instead of the chat box. It gets really irritating when I'm fighting in battles and typing at the same time.

17) This may already be known, but many words in chat are censored for no reason, like "right"

Edited by Archerdude96, 27 January 2011 - 03:04 PM.

#17 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

auto pathing took me through a building where it got me stuck and unable to move via clicking or wasd/arrows. had to remake character

#18 Cainanth

Cainanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

18.) Not certain this is a bug, but A LOT (90% I'd say) of quests in faction areas all grant Luoyang prestige for completion, rather than faction rep, just didn't seem right.

#19 Tweaked83

Tweaked83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

19.) East part of Sin Hell, has an entrance/exit named Big Desert (158,224) which should lead back to the louyang continent except the portal isn't there so your stuck if ur not of the nation hell as you can't talk to any NPC's if you wish further bug reports from high lvl players Id suggest you use a GM tool to move me "Simca" back to the main map, Im aware ill get stuck in the sky but that is an easy fix to escape from as opposed to my current situation.

#20 Cainanth

Cainanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

20.) Task name (Lv36)Deliver the Weapons
Deliver the collected weapons to the water village of Cao's Military and give them to Caocao.

Task dispatch NPC
Kiosk->Wen Pin(47,37)
Task complete NPC
Kiosk->Cao Cao(31,98)

There is no approve/deny section of the NPC to turn in the quest and receive my reward and carry on in the quest chain. Unless I'm missing something.

#21 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:39 AM

Deliver the collected weapons to the water village of Cao's Military and give them to Caocao.

Task dispatch NPC
Kiosk->Wen Pin(47,37)
Task complete NPC
Kiosk->Cao Cao(31,98)

There is no approve/deny section of the NPC to turn in the quest and receive my reward and carry on in the quest chain. Unless I'm missing something.

ur not lvl 36

#22 weeozy

weeozy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:01 PM

21.) auto tracking from one map to another dont work well for me he went through the 1st portal then he didn't go through the next 1 he went to the edge of the map over the clouds as if he was going to walk there not go through the portal which has left me over the clouds with no way to get back on land.

Posted Image

#23 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:55 PM

more of a flaw than a bug but the Iron Ridge spirt's in SiGuo Forest (hell) are bunnys and there is a quest to kill them and get iron from them. waaaaaaaaaaaa? if its easy to change the skin on them i would suggest the stoneguy skin that way when the game is released u dont get this same post about it over and over again about how it doesnt make sence.

#24 Cainanth

Cainanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

Task dispatch NPC
Kiosk->Wen Pin(47,37)
Task complete NPC
Kiosk->Cao Cao(31,98)

ur not lvl 36

Logically, if my level not being 36 would effect it, then I wouldn't have been able to pick up the quest in the first place, so that would be a bug in itself if that's the case.

#25 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

22.the portals in hell are mixed up / missing

in the' PIT 'the portal to 'Screaming Hell' and 'North ice hell' need to be flipped
in 'south ice hell' the name of the portals are missing and mite need to be flipped

also to quote simca . the big desert portal is missing

Edited by F00bar, 28 January 2011 - 02:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users