#1 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

!#1 love the game !!!! ive been waiting for a turn base game to be this good

now to busness . first off sry for the spelling

#2 CHAT; Chat cuts us off. it could be longer by another 6 words , word filter is off u can say "ASS" in chat also you cannot say "party ,have ,tried ,or right"...etc
would love it if the ESC key exited the chat bar

#3 Dailys/Quests; Dailys dont vanish when completed for the day 'not a big deal' ,
Broken Bronze Mirror 'quest start item' and Seeds of Bizzarre Flowers 'quest start item' stays in bag after quests completed . would like diffrent symbols for turning in quests and reciving quests

#4 Auto Run; sticks at times any movement on the keyboard or mouse should cancel it
also it will walk you trew walls ,sky,trees ....etc only way to fix it is with autorun or geting lucky with the movement keys

#5 PETS/Monsters'mobs' ; Strange Magical Sheep - they cast a spell when attacking that makes it to were they heal for what dmg they take' it doesnt calculate the dmg first it does it at the same time .'not a big deal' but would like to dmg it then have it heal but again its not a big deal .....
*PET ITEM ; Four treasures pill
i gave it to my fox witch had full heath and it went past max by the ammount healed but it did not incress the max so it looks like this (7129/3957) and the red heath bar goes past the box ...

#6 ITEMS ; IN shops it doesnt show stats of the equptable items.
In the empress's chamber there is a guy that sells a "DULL" there is no picture or item detail.ill coment his name .
There are invisable items that end up in your inventory not sure what they are but u can get rid of them by draging them out of ur bag and they have no details or names they just take up space.

#7 Collectables ; would be great if it told you if you have read them or not... they rly pile up ... also needs a left to right scroll bar so you can read whats in the text box for collectables...

#8 ACHEVEMENTS; THE 'LAZIER PERSON' achevement doesn't regester i filled my bags and got nothing ...

#9 Settings; would like it if ur setting were saved to your account enstead of having to change the 'Graphic Quality' every time we refresh or come online ...

#10 Random fact ; Repair is a little pricey had saved all my money and had 11g repaired and had 3g left .... im lvl 24

Sry its a scrable but im trying to hurry and get back to the game .
the ... means that i can go on more about the topic if needed

Good luck on the repairs and sry for the list ;P

Edited by F00bar, 26 January 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#2 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

!#1 love the game !!!! ive been waiting for a turn base game to be this good

now to busness . first off sry for the spelling

#2 CHAT; Chat cuts us off. it could be longer by another 6 words , word filter is off u can say "ASS" in chat also you cannot say "party ,have ,tried ,or right"...etc
would love it if the ESC key exited the chat bar

#3 Dailys/Quests; Dailys dont vanish when completed for the day 'not a big deal' ,
Broken Bronze Mirror 'quest item'

foobar don't start a second thread when it's not needed, just post in Cainanths "Bugs" Post hahha

#3 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

foobar don't start a second thread when it's not needed, just post in Cainanths "Bugs" Post hahha

lawl this is my bug list dang it !

#4 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:29 PM

lawl this is my bug list dang it !

lol, why make another one when players and people from the company can just check one post :angry:
just saying it's cleaner in forums. thats all

#5 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:10 PM

add to #2 CHat; filter does not apply to CAPS except the f word

#6 bored

bored

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

i feel proud, i found out that bug :angry:

#7 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:08 PM

i feel proud, i found out that bug :)

xD dont mean to burst your bubble
however it was found out int he first hour
but was not posted straight away, due to it's annoying to see chat with pure caps
:angry:
it was going to be announced as just a filter fail.

#8 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:53 AM

xD dont mean to burst your bubble
however it was found out int he first hour
but was not posted straight away, due to it's annoying to see chat with pure caps
:angry:
it was going to be announced as just a filter fail.

PROXY = BUBBLE BURSTER

#9 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:12 AM

#5 PET; Pet loyalty hasnt gone up ? it mite be because im lower lvl then my anchent vine monster but ive notices that the loyalty of my pets never go up by 5 they always go down ...

#10 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:16 AM

#5 Monster; Little Tofu spirit at 40,112 in Luoyange city is un attackable
Porcelin spirit at 52,107 in luoyange city unattackable
Fine Wine spirt at 40 119 in luoyange city unattackable

Edited by F00bar, 27 January 2011 - 05:21 AM.

#11 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:40 AM

#5 PET; Pet loyalty hasnt gone up ? it mite be because im lower lvl then my anchent vine monster but ive notices that the loyalty of my pets never go up by 5 they always go down ...

the system for this is you have to level it up yourself to get the loyalty back.
if it goes 70 and below you wont be able to use the pet in fights, then you will have to use pet pills to level it up.

#12 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:05 AM

the system for this is you have to level it up yourself to get the loyalty back.
if it goes 70 and below you wont be able to use the pet in fights, then you will have to use pet pills to level it up.

Ty

#13 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

[quote name='F00bar' date='26 January 2011 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1296103162' post='312676']

#10 Random fact ; Repair is a little pricey had saved all my money and had 11g repaired and had 3g left .... im lvl 24

In later news: im 28 now, ive been doing nothing but questing and all my equiptment brake for the second time in this game. just repaired what i could and now im down to 38 silver and my belt and shoes are still not repaired ! \

Edited by F00bar, 27 January 2011 - 04:04 PM.

#14 bored

bored

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:39 PM

bubble burster XD, figured as much, p.s sad we wont get to keep our characters after beta

#15 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:19 AM

day 4

would like it is we could sell whole stacks of items enstead of one at a time :angry:

#16 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

day 4

would like it is we could sell whole stacks of items enstead of one at a time :D

you drag and drop, and also i stopped at lvl 34, i have 450 gold. and im fine with that if they decide to keep chars cool, if not then well hahah
ill just remake after ezli

#17 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:49 AM

you drag and drop, and also i stopped at lvl 34, i have 450 gold. and im fine with that if they decide to keep chars cool, if not then well hahah

ive found the sellers are picky at times to buy from us but its already been stated and proxy i didnt run instance after instance like you did i only quested. therefore i got 12s every quest and no loot to sell and only potions and repairs to pay for . If you read my post and not just tried to one up me all the time you would of read that "Questing puts you in the negative"

#18 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

I would like to rename my post F00bars journeys... and have it moved to the community forum , this post has became more of a jurnal for me sence ive started posting in the "Bug list" Topic

#19 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:10 PM

ive found the sellers are picky at times to buy from us but its already been stated and proxy i didnt run instance after instance like you did i only quested. therefore i got 12s every quest and no loot to sell and only potions and repairs to pay for . If you read my post and not just tried to one up me all the time you would of read that "Questing puts you in the negative"

also if you werent ignorant, you'd know that instance drops such as equips and such.
you dont get any money at all from the npc due to its glitched
you never get the money at all in which you sell it to them.
before you go bashing me, try getting you facts right

im just posting so people dont become ignorant from your posts is all

and yes, proper instancing is the best way to level.
and there is a way to make alot of money, however i'm going to let you read through the forums instead of reposting everything
and sometimes reposting stuff in which makes you look like a idiot instead of reading the forums first for.

FYI the instance drop - to selling to npc is already posted as a bug.

and hint, don't try and post stuff against me
especially with your little ignorant mind.

Edited by ProxyX, 30 January 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#20 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

also if you werent ignorant, you'd know that instance drops such as equips and such.

and there is a way to make alot of money, however i'm going to let you read through the forums instead of reposting everything
and sometimes reposting stuff in which makes you look like a idiot instead of reading the forums first for.

You Mad Bro ?

and i dont even know what ur trying to type on here ?

???????? Can anyone read this for me and try to explane what hes raging about ??????????

#21 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:33 PM

In later news: im 28 now, ive been doing nothing but questing and all my equiptment brake for the second time in this game. just repaired what i could and now im down to 38 silver and my belt and shoes are still not repaired ! \

============================================================================================

here proxy i made it a lil easyier for you

now try and read it ALL with out getting mad

KEY POINT : If you play this game alone as in you dont like teams you just want to quest you WILL go broke from repair cost and that is all i tryed saying .

ps. to proxy

Do you even play any more or do you just come to my post to try and one up me and fail horably at it. also you mite want to listen to the other person before opening your mouth and inserting your foot i think ppl would respect you more, and you would probly stop trying to be better than them seeing that they would see you as an equal ...

Edited by F00bar, 30 January 2011 - 04:34 PM.

#22 F00bar

F00bar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

============================================================================================

KEY POINT : If you play this game alone as in you dont like teams you just want to quest you WILL go broke from repair cost and that is all i tryed saying .

ps. to proxy

Do you even play any more or do you just come to my post to try and one up me and fail horably at it. also you mite want to listen to the other person before opening your mouth and inserting your foot i think ppl would respect you more, and you would probly stop trying to be better than them seeing that they would see you as an equal ...

INB4 grammar :D's

#23 awollsd

awollsd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

thats wrong sometimes the items do sell and you get the money for them. correct the shops are bugged but you said "at all" and "ever" and that is sooo incorrect they have given me gold when selling the equips from instance drops about 4 out of 8 times... it have found the only times it has given me gold for selling equip was when i went straight from the instance to the shop without going anywhere else or doing anyhting else in between.

#24 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:44 PM

ps. to proxy

I have read it, and i have still concluded that you are a dumass.
on top of that, you'd be the only one playing alone due to pure ignorant/annoyance to other players.
To point out, Me Cain And Simca have found out more bugs than you have over the shorter time we've played.
and to that fact, with you not even reading before posting has caused yourself to look like a complete newb.

so yes, i come here to bash you on terms of you're a idiot.

we've stopped playing due to Simca is stuck, and well we play games together.
and since we've gained levels faster and seen more of the game in a shorter timespan
we can stop playing, and i want to see what the company plans to do with this game.
simple as that.

and again, on top of your stupidity, you should go back to grade 1
and learn how to read and write properly.
because if you learned how to read, you wouldnt have posted this stupid thread.
and if you learned how to write, then you might've been able to hold a conversation with me.
and if you weren't a newbie. well that much can't be changed for you.

-ProxyX

#25 ProxyX

ProxyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

thats wrong sometimes the items do sell and you get the money for them. correct the shops are bugged but you said "at all" and "ever" and that is sooo incorrect they have given me gold when selling the equips from instance drops about 4 out of 8 times... it have found the only times it has given me gold for selling equip was when i went straight from the instance to the shop without going anywhere else or doing anyhting else in between.

complete lies, during the times ME CAINATH AND SIMCA played we've ran close to 30+ instance runs
and only TWICE has Cainanth been able to sell his equips.
meaning no matter what the situation it wouldnt help you in the long run.

so think about that on the LOW end thats 2/90 times of instance running = selling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users