Issues with Transferring of Characters from THQ to Dragon Saga - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Issues with Transferring of Characters from THQ to Dragon Saga

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 christian25555

christian25555

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:21 AM

Hello, I have come back from a long break from Dragonica and I found that its not THQ's dragonica anymore but now Dragon Saga. So my account has been transferred somewhat successfully. I can log into my old account. The problem is that I do not have any of my old characters nor the items (since there are no characters). It is completely wiped.

I know I didn't choose a 'OPT-Out' option as I have been reading cause i never was asked to opt-out (nor would i ever opt-out of transferring my characters).

How do i fix this? Has anyone have the same problem? If so how did you guys fix it, and if you sent a support ticket what did thy say to you? I just sent in a ticket, but i am not sure how long that would take, and personal experiences are always better.

Thanks

Edited by christian25555, 29 January 2011 - 06:30 PM.

#2 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:37 AM

log into the main warpportal page. then go to account management and then add an existing account

#3 christian25555

christian25555

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

log into the main warpportal page. then go to account management and then add an existing account

like i said the account works, but the characters are gone (it's already been done)

#4 ridicule

ridicule

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

I haven't personally heard of anyone else having that problem, unfortunately. :D

Even so, there would be no way for you to personally fix it if the characters were somehow deleted accidentally. Sending in a ticket was the right idea. They seem a bit backed up, so it'll be maybe 4-5 days?

Good luck, I hope you get everything back.

#5 christian25555

christian25555

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:47 PM

I haven't personally heard of anyone else having that problem, unfortunately. :D

Even so, there would be no way for you to personally fix it if the characters were somehow deleted accidentally. Sending in a ticket was the right idea. They seem a bit backed up, so it'll be maybe 4-5 days?

Good luck, I hope you get everything back.

alright, i know for sure that I did not delete it, cause i played them and went off the account for a while without touching it. They probably were not transferred over yet, they should be though. Hoping the problem gets situated (other comments are appreciated)

#6 christian25555

christian25555

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

figured out that i had two accounts, and i was checking the account that didn't have my main. sorry for the confusion.

close thread please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users