• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gratgo

Gratgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:59 AM

How about their be a way to make your character either FAT, BUFF, or THIN? IN this way, you can modify your stats beyond just equips!

Posted Image

Just think of the possibilities! A fat priestess will be able to tank even better than before while having a humorous, round sprite! Monks with mental strength will have more HP to rely on. Buff would give characters more attack power at the cost of hit. Good for those that rely on criticals for damage.

Quagmire's from a thin wiz with high agility will be more effective for them. Thin Agility knight's will have almost as much flee as an Assassin, while Assassins themselves will probably be able to further their flee to greater heights. I've been thinking about this for months. Plus, it would be neat to see a fat knight riding a peco. :D

Posted Image

About how to achieve such attributes? Maybe if an item is eaten, like Magic cake to turn fat, or Magic carrot to turn somebody thin. Then to turn back to normal, you would probably have to talk to an NPC or eat an item like "boring bar" which turns you back to normal.

Also, I don't know if they would have to make new sprites from scratch or if they would manipulate the existing sprites to achieve these new forms. What is the usual art route for kRO in regards to sprites? What do you think of this game feature? I think this would add even more diversity in how characters look.

Edited by Gratgo, 02 February 2011 - 06:01 AM.

#2 blitzrick

blitzrick

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:33 AM

lmao

#3 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:35 AM

i like your fat monk picture

#4 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:43 AM

Off Topic

Some 1 should move it to the Proposals and Suggestions so it be in the record that some 1 did suggest this....

Oh btw i love the Art Works.I wish it will be in our loading screen

Edited by Dukeares, 02 February 2011 - 06:58 AM.

#5 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:48 AM

Sounds like the eating mechanic in Metal Slug 2

#6 Gratgo

Gratgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:19 AM

Thanks for the responses. I'll try to make better art next time. Speaking of the mental strength monk, I wonder why there is no bald option in game? Unless baldness is achieved through some headgear? Another suggestion to add I guess. Metal Slug! Now I remember where I've seen this before in a game.

Edited by Gratgo, 02 February 2011 - 07:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users