Patch Notes v.0.1.25 - Page 5 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Patch Notes v.0.1.25

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#101 Ranove

Ranove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyrven

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:39 PM

Your assumption in bold is not correct in all cases. Nexon would only make items permanent to make money.

Ah, you must be a member of the Nexon financial dept. I applaud you for your choice of work. Congratulations on moving up in life. And with that I stand totally corrected.

#102 Ranove

Ranove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

it's really naive...but it bothers me that yet another game i actually like to play is going the way of so many others...money matters more than the well being of the player base. THQICE had problems, not gonna lie, but they had more events, cash shop sales...things that kept the player base engaged in the game. even at the end of its life, THQICE was still running the tuesday exp event, had the ox quiz, and a number of other things.

why is it that we, as a player base, aren't worth that effort? yeah making money is great and all...but when it's at the cost of the players ditching your game for something else...is it not perhaps time to re-evaluate some priorities? just saying...maybe listening to us AND responding would be a good idea...just maybe.

Now this is a valid point. But apparently Dragon Saga is lacking in player base in general from what I gather.

I feel that they may see it as "Dragon Saga is dispensable..." which is sad because it got a really nice concept.

#103 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

Now this is a valid point. But apparently Dragon Saga is lacking in player base in general from what I gather.

I feel that they may see it as "Dragon Saga is dispensable..." which is sad because it got a really nice concept.

I think that you are listening to the forums moreso than what is in game. There are plenty of players around every day. Dragon Saga is a brand-new investment for them. The GMs say that it has a lot of potential. They are a business and their service is to provide a game. Never would you say a report for work is dispensable, or a homework assignment for class.

Again, my opinion, but I think that the forum "hype" is generally a lot more negative than the actual truth. Try to think of it both ways.

#104 Ranove

Ranove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:52 PM

I think that the forum "hype" is generally a lot more negative than the actual truth.

I'm adding that to my status, if you don't mind?

#105 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:53 PM

I'm adding that to my status, if you don't mind?

If there's sarcasm, it went over my head. Please do as you want, I don't mind.

#106 Ranove

Ranove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

No sarcasm. I promise. It just was really nice to see that finally, after everything I've read.

#107 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:59 PM

No sarcasm. I promise. It just was really nice to see that finally, after everything I've read.

I actually really appreciate that, thanks.

#108 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

rofl what a joke. The price of myhome items were outrageous enough as it was, but now the $3 USD items won't last more than a month.
http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/050.gif <_<

#109 Kokaloo

Kokaloo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

WP sucks, they ruined the US version of this game
Everyone go home, your time was a wasted effort
But as long as you HAD fun right?

But on a different note, I'm playing this other MMO, it's actually funded by a good company, and when it sees a US release NEXON will be handling it, so it'll be also a great company handling it too. Anyways, they have the option to PAY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT for a certain duration of time to on a cash item. IE: $2 for 7 days, $3 for 14, and $5 for perm. Wouldn't that be a cool feature to have? A feature where the devs THOUGHT about what their community felt was fair? Promising us things MONTHS ago and us not having us, isn't fair. Putting expirations on items that didn't before isn't fair. Not giving your community anything to hope for for a game they have shelled out so many hours in and have prolly have had so much fun in, ISN'T FAIR. And no, WP has soooo much time to get their shet in gear and get things handled and straight with both Barunson and their own asses, it's not an excuse anymore
I'm done with DS unless it's put under new management, I'm not hoping for things to get better, because I've been waiting for my favorite MMO to get even better since WP took over, and it has just gotten progressively worse

Edited by Kokaloo, 04 February 2011 - 05:45 AM.

#110 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

WP sucks, they ruined the US version of this game
Everyone go home, your time was a wasted effort
But as long as you HAD fun right?

But on a different note, I'm playing this other MMO, it's actually funded by a good company, and when it sees a US release NEXON will be handling it, so it'll be also a great company handling it too. Anyways, they have the option to PAY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT for a certain duration of time to on a cash item. IE: $2 for 7 days, $3 for 14, and $5 for perm. Wouldn't that be a cool feature to have? A feature where the devs THOUGHT about what their community felt was fair? Promising us things MONTHS ago and us not having us, isn't fair. Putting expirations on items that didn't before isn't fair. Not giving your community anything to hope for for a game they have shelled out so many hours in and have prolly have had so much fun in, ISN'T FAIR. And no, WP has soooo much time to get their shet in gear and get things handled and straight with both Barunson and their own asses, it's not an excuse anymore
I'm done with DS unless it's put under new management, I'm not hoping for things to get better, because I've been waiting for my favorite MMO to get even better since WP took over, and it has just gotten progressively worse

Note: Opinions stated here are not to be taken as fact. In fact, your complaining makes the game a more negative environment--for my experience--and I'd appreciate it if you did not spout the glories of an unrelated game in a thread that has been about Patch Notes and discussing updates.

#111 aires

aires

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts
  • LocationAustralia >:3
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

Note: Opinions stated here are not to be taken as fact. In fact, your complaining makes the game a more negative environment--for my experience--and I'd appreciate it if you did not spout the glories of an unrelated game in a thread that has been about Patch Notes and discussing updates.

agreed...complaining isnt going to sort things out
if u dont like the game then badluck, go find a new MMO, dont stay around here and make our community look bad. >.>

#112 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:00 PM

I know IAH has the tower. If I had patience to re-install IAH id record a vid showing y'all it with lower level gameplay.

#113 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

I DLed that Ice continent patch for IAH. I haven't logged on it but it took like an hour and a half to patch it, lol. An the Paris patcher pic is gone...<_<

#114 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

Just wondering; any idea on when level 70 cp sets will be available?

#115 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Just wondering; any idea on when level 70 cp sets will be available?

IAH just got a preview of them but doesn't have them yet(Unless they just got them). So not for a good while.

#116 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

That and the droprate of that is .1% lol

oh and there's two other sets of stats with that droprate too, so it's not exactly easy to get but OH WELL

#117 Run3Ravi

Run3Ravi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMiami,FL
  • Server:The only @#$% one

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

yay Drakos is coming soon

OFF TOPIC: ever since i updated 2 this version, i cant play cuz when i get to loading screen after i pick my server/channel IT FREEZES.... HELP

#118 Run3Ravi

Run3Ravi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMiami,FL
  • Server:The only @#$% one

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:46 PM

thanks to this patch now i cant play (stupid loading screen freeze)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users