Taekwon Kid Ranker -> reset skills - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Taekwon Kid Ranker -> reset skills

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kanji3

kanji3

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

So I'm planning to reset my skills as a taekwon kid, but i'd like to know if you lose your current taekwon rank score. I'm also wondering if you reset as a taekwon ranker, would you still keep all the stances and kicks leveled, since they get them free, and basically get all skills avaliable. Any clues?

#2 Kahlev

Kahlev

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:23 AM

So I'm planning to reset my skills as a taekwon kid, but i'd like to know if you lose your current taekwon rank score. I'm also wondering if you reset as a taekwon ranker, would you still keep all the stances and kicks leveled, since they get them free, and basically get all skills avaliable. Any clues?

This may sound dumb but... why would you reset your skills if you are already a ranker? i mean, you already have all skills maxed by the time you get into the rank.

#3 Munbakterie

Munbakterie

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:34 AM

i did a full reset both stats and skills when it was free, and there is a problem with adding the skills again.

everything is unlocked as usual and working except for flying kick thats behaving strage. it keeps dissapering from time to time, just loggin on and off fixes it. it gets disabled, ive noticed it often on maps where ppl use db's alot.
when it dissapers you're able to put skillpoints in it, not that i want to do that if i should get unranked later on.

you keep your ranking.

i just hope rankers get some great love from the developers in the future, it was a really fun char to play pre renewal.

hope that helps

#4 Kahlev

Kahlev

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:09 AM

everything is unlocked as usual and working except for flying kick thats behaving strage. it keeps dissapering from time to time, just loggin on and off fixes it. it gets disabled, ive noticed it often on maps where ppl use db's alot.
when it dissapers you're able to put skillpoints in it, not that i want to do that if i

That is a bug with the tumbling stance. If you are under spurt+tumbling, and tumbling triggers, you will "forget" flying kick. I reported it on the bug section 1 week after renewal hit Valkyrie, but no fix yet.

Easiest way to bypass it is to just not use tumbling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users