• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MrCoo1

MrCoo1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

sup all i am looking for a fast way to make coule 100mill i have a lvl 160-180 scout and cleric so i need to make some money for my next wep and arrmor what is the fastest way to amke money not using a dealer( i tryd it and i spent mroe money then i made)

I just started playing game agne i spent like 100$ every weak before and not trying to do that agen so is there a way to make some money fast pleas let me know ty

#2 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:47 AM

sup all i am looking for a fast way to make coule 100mill i have a lvl 160-180 scout and cleric so i need to make some money for my next wep and arrmor what is the fastest way to amke money not using a dealer( i tryd it and i spent mroe money then i made)

I just started playing game agne i spent like 100$ every weak before and not trying to do that agen so is there a way to make some money fast pleas let me know ty

You have to spend 10 dollars to get 100m, so yeah.

#3 hgt67u

hgt67u

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:36 AM

Hello!

If you have a scout and a cleric you should just level them to 200 and then go farming...

I think you could make at least 50m+ if you level from 160 to 200 at prison, depends on your ninja looting skills ofc.

Best way atm though, is for you to participate in faction wars with your cleric.

You have to spend 10 dollars to get 100m, so yeah.

What do you mean? If you mean IM, plutos goes for more than 5m each, I can assure you that.

#4 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

Hello!

If you have a scout and a cleric you should just level them to 200 and then go farming...

I think you could make at least 50m+ if you level from 160 to 200 at prison, depends on your ninja looting skills ofc.

Best way atm though, is for you to participate in faction wars with your cleric.

What do you mean? If you mean IM, plutos goes for more than 5m each, I can assure you that.

Dude I hadn't got a calculator while posting...was just a way to tell him 100m is easy to make through IM.

#5 MrCoo1

MrCoo1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

u cant trade most IM stuff now that we could before

i hade a lot of teleport tickets union tickets pluto and i cant trade them

#6 Hephaestus

Hephaestus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

u cant trade most IM stuff now that we could before

i hade a lot of teleport tickets union tickets pluto and i cant trade them

Gifting is how plutos are sold now. On the other hand, Zeppelin said they wanted to make it possible to sell most everything, if not everything, through personal trades. He said it would help combat the gifting scamming, although I'm not sure how selling them in a shop could become a scam...

#7 Fernadohose423

Fernadohose423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Server:Leonis & Draconis

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:44 PM

Zeppelin said this week there will be a patch this week that will make item mall items only TRADE-able, not drop-able, or vend-able, if I'm not thinking weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users