• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gnosis

Gnosis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:42 AM

Trying to grind my homoculous from 93 to 99. Been using ant eggs still, I've tried killing creatures in their 70s but I only get 0.1% and I get about the same from killing 3-4 ant eggs. Is there a way to lvl up faster or is it a static kill amount they need?

#2 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

What kind of homun? What level are you?

Homun will get full exp from a monster regardless of level of the homun or level of the monster. The exp you get from the homun's kill will be adjusted according to your level (I think, I have not confirmed this for sure yet).

Edited by Bluedreams, 08 February 2011 - 10:47 AM.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:54 AM

Homun will get full exp from a monster regardless of level of the homun or level of the monster. The exp you get from the homun's kill will be adjusted according to your level (I think, I have not confirmed this for sure yet).

99% sure this is how it works. If homun exp was effected by level differences, then ant eggs wouldn't work. If owner exp wasn't effected by level differences, every bio and genetic would just be AFK leveling off something easy and getting good exp from it.

#4 Gnosis

Gnosis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

I'm Blvl76 and my vanilmirth is lvl94. I tried lvling in the comodo 60-70 cave, my homuc can kill them for 1300~xp but kills ant eggs for 35~xp and because of the spawn rate of eggs it seems like it is a lot faster to just kill eggs. I didnt know if my homuc had to be a higher lvl to get better xp, like at least a full 1% from something...

#5 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:27 PM

find things that are level 86-91 and try leveling off of them if you want to maximise your exp:

http://healplz.com/exp/

Edited by Bluedreams, 08 February 2011 - 12:28 PM.

#6 Gnosis

Gnosis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Yea, I dont know. I'm get 0.2 to 0.3% for magmarings lvl 110 and maybe .1 for roweens lvl 95. Sigh I'm lvl 80 too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users