Update Drop Table for Compendium - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Update Drop Table for Compendium

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:42 AM

Any chance someone can give the new drop table to the person running the Rose Compendium? The last update for the Compendium is like V288 or something. It is outdated. A lot of us use that site since it is good and so much time and effort was put into it. But the changes in Orlo are not reflected there.

Please send them the new drop tables.

#2 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

I started using that site like 2 days ago, It's been so helpful. I suppose they need too add Orlo pt 2 mobs and stuff, aside from that I dont see many discrepancies.

That site helped me find all these obscure mats I wanted and it was quite easy.

#3 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:35 AM

The site is great and really well developed now. But with the changes that happened in Orlo after the Muris update, the monster drops have changed and it is not so reliable. For the older stuff it is great though. Just thought I might post to remind the Devs to update the drop list to the compendium as well.

#4 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

The person who runs that site goes with the name PurpleYouko in the forums. I havent seen that person around in awhile. He/she said was working on finishing the recently added quest guide but is still in beta. I guess Purple must be busy or stopped working on it or something coz its quite outdated atm. Oh well enough speculation, hopefully PurpleYouko comes back soon and updates that site. A very helpful site like that should not go to waste. Much appreciated. I know there is a way of getting the drop table from extracting it from a few files in the ROSE folder then again thats what I was told, not sure.

Edited by XBlazeX, 09 February 2011 - 11:28 AM.

#5 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

Hmm I don't know I say Youko's standing in Leonis OT a few days ago :( I think he is definitly working on it but he is still doing it all alone. That must take alot of time -_-

Edited by gEddeh, 09 February 2011 - 01:03 PM.

#6 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:57 PM

The new cata's have been in it since before they came out in the game and the orlo monsters are in there. Some don't have pictures or the drop rate though. It's not too out of date.

#7 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:11 PM

i dunno for sure but the site- kuro-tejina seems to be making mob drop tables for many other games
i saw some site with a similar name saying that they were making game info tables for many games...and it wasnt the compendium for sure
maybe he is working on it

#8 ZookeeperAndy

ZookeeperAndy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationAt the place, doing the thing with the stuff

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:21 AM

Here's what PurpleYouko had to say a little more then a week ago in one of more obscure threads. Updating it requires the official drop list from the devs, so the ball is in their court.

ITEM_DROP.STB is at least 4 years out of date :lol:The items in that list are from irose lolSome of them don't even exist any more.All the drops in game these days are 100% server side, We don't see them in any client files.Drops on the compendium are "official" NARose drops that were provided to me by Zepelin. They are from version 288 so they are a bit out of date now but otherwise should be pretty accurate

I'm actually waiting for an updated drop list right now.Zep promised me one as soon as they get everything settled down in the next couple of weeks.It always takes the devs a little while to get this kind of information to me. I guess they are kind of busy trying to make the game work primarily.;)Soon as i get it my database will be updated within a day or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users