Dragon Saga : Kryos Unleashed! - Page 6 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Dragon Saga : Kryos Unleashed!

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#126 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

@TheHero- Cookie factory gives nothin but 1star exp pots when u do F1 spams. F7 will give same level mobs but I think that F7's 30-something rounds will be great.

#127 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:41 PM

patch notes gonna be posted soon?!

#128 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:50 PM

http://dragonsaga.info/index.php?title=Ice_Continent_Skill_Changes_and_Additions

What the hell?!!!!!! From what I read in the list of possible "Class Balancement", they are messing up even more with the Rogue class! While the Warrior Classes become even more strong with these new updates, increasing the range of their skills and lowering MP usage! Others classes had skills improved but also degraded for PVP, while the Bandit/Rogue/Savage branch get changes on CON/DEX/STR/INT Buffs which few people use, and have one of their Savage skills, "Crazy Soul" with "Chance of activating significantly reduced".

If these changes do happen in skills, this seems to be the end of the Savages, whose are few, and may decrease even more after that update.

C'mon Gravity, improve the skills on Savages instead of making them worse, it may lead them to extinction....

#129 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

What the hell?!!!!!! From what I read in the list of possible "Class Balancement", they are messing up even more with the Rogue class! While the Warrior Classes become even more strong with these new updates, increasing the range of their skills and lowering MP usage! Others classes had skills improved but also degraded for PVP, while the Bandit/Rogue/Savage branch get changes on CON/DEX/STR/INT Buffs which few people use, and have one of their Savage skills, "Crazy Soul" with "Chance of activating significantly reduced".

If these changes do happen in skills, this seems to be the end of the Savages, whose are few, and may decrease even more after that update.

C'mon Gravity, improve the skills on Savages instead of making them worse, it may lead them to extinction....

You do realize you just read something that was not created by Gravity, right?

Edited by Kazu731, 10 February 2011 - 04:51 PM.

#130 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

15% proc rate for crazy soul is actually still high since it procs per hit and lasts for a short duration (1-2 seconds). Almost every class got a nerf in this patch, so there shouldn't really be much complaints.

#131 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

yea because Yurai is the only un-nerfed class QQ

LF> help lvling my Yurai.

#132 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

yea because Yurai is the only un-nerfed class QQ

LF> help lvling my Yurai.

Sky-penatration's nerfed cooldown isn't an obstacle for a Yurai.

#133 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

Tactical, Defense Mode F7
Kryos the Ice Dragon
Wolves Den and Underground Graveyard
Spectreâ??s Tower
new professions to hunt and gather

For all of those can someone tell me wat the special item drop from it???? :(

example=
cookie factory-exp boost, rare pet, -_-

#134 blt123

blt123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

too sooooooon -_-

#135 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

Tactical, Defense Mode F7
Kryos the Ice Dragon
Wolves Den and Underground Graveyard
Spectreâ??s Tower
new professions to hunt and gather

For all of those can someone tell me wat the special item drop from it???? :(

example=
cookie factory-exp boost, rare pet, -_-

F7 -- Good for EXP, good for money
Kryos -- New highest Mission Map. He and the three other new MMs drop new boss items.

Wolves Den -- Dungeon for 17-20. Drops a special weapon or something

Underground Graveyard -- New dungeon for 30-35. Drops a new armor set and weapon I believe.

Spectre's Tower -- Special set of jewlery and weapon. Level 35ish.

New Professions -- this is very complicated, refer to the Wiki or Epifanes' blog

#136 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

You do realize you just read something that was not created by Gravity, right?

Yes, I do. And these are the only concrete ideas so far, of what the class balancement might be, so while there are no other "Possible lists", we take this one as the most possible one to be used by Gravity.

15% proc rate for crazy soul is actually still high since it procs per hit and lasts for a short duration (1-2 seconds). Almost every class got a nerf in this patch, so there shouldn't really be much complaints.

Yeah, i know, but the main complaint was due to palys and glads having skills that increase their performance improved, and the useless/less-used buffs of Thieves and Rogues are being improved, instead of skills such as Burrow or Mind Reading. Also, a Savage useful skill is being nerfed.

I say that as a Savage, because I only saw my class getting useless improvements and getting a skill nerfed. So yeah, the end of Savages is close, if the list becomes real.

Edited by Devikn, 10 February 2011 - 05:07 PM.

#137 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

Yes, I do. And these are the only concrete ideas so far, of what the class balancement might be, so while there are no other "Possible lists", we take this one as the most possible one to be used by Gravity.

Yeah, i know, but the main complaint was due to palys and glads having skills that increase their performance improved, and the useless/less-used buffs of Thieves and Rogues are being improved, instead of skills such as Burrow or Mind Reading. Also, a Savage useful skill is being nerfed, while a Ninja skill is being improved.

I say that as a Savage, because I only saw my class getting useless improvements and getting a skill nerfed. So yeah, the end of Savages is close, if the list becomes real.

What ninja skill got improved? Pally's spin it bear got nerfed as well.

#138 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:10 PM

whenever i load DS it keeps saying failed to download patcher.id and failed to patch? when will the patch end? i started it at 9:02

There is a pinned thread about what you just asked.

#139 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

Try to keep in mind that these skill changes/balancing issues are probably sort of meant to work in tandem w/ monster cards and their effects on PvP. For instance, thief classes are getting access to a 95% stun rate Rocket Punch, magician classes are getting access to a 7.5%-per-tick Slow Heal, etc.

#140 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

Something that we'll have to mention when the patch notes do go up is that the quest localization is currently poor as we stressed to test the content. It should be just enough "proper English" to get through it. We will be re-updating it with better quest dialogue during this week. All reports about dialogue should go to the Dialogue Correction thread, found here:

http://forums.warppo...ue-corrections/

#141 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

Something that we'll have to mention when the patch notes do go up is that the quest localization is currently poor as we stressed to test the content. It should be just enough "proper English" to get through it. We will be re-updating it with better quest dialogue during this week. All reports about dialogue should go to the Dialogue Correction thread, found here:

http://forums.warppo...ue-corrections/

I think we're all more than ready to deal w/ some dialogue issues if it means content is released sooner.

#142 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, i know, but the main complaint was due to palys and glads having skills that increase their performance improved, and the useless/less-used buffs of Thieves and Rogues are being improved, instead of skills such as Burrow or Mind Reading. Also, a Savage useful skill is being nerfed.

dex isnt useless. i plan on getting the skill to lvl 10. 20% agi boost is big when youre talking about the savage class and how easy it is to stack evade now.

#143 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

You mind telling me which of the pinned threads are talking about what i just asked? -_-

You're not patching because there is server maintenance for this major update we are getting. I'm not going to tell you which thread, but you should be able to find it pretty easily if you look.

#144 Vynark

Vynark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

will f7 be better than cookie factory for leveling at lvl70?

well that depends if your gonna take the time to get the requirement for f7 but cookie is better -_-

#145 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

Cookie is probably faster than f7, but you won't make any money doing it. Also, it's much easier to be lazy in F7 lol

#146 xStepJx

xStepJx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

Do the new back items come out in this patch, or is there a longer wait?

#147 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:47 PM

Do the new back items come out in this patch, or is there a longer wait?

The new back items are associated with the Ice Continent, so yes, they should come with this patch.

#148 xStepJx

xStepJx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

The new back items are associated with the Ice Continent, so yes, they should come with this patch.

Thanks.
Can't wait!

#149 Vynark

Vynark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

yay cant wait to get my sentinel wings

Edited by Vynark, 10 February 2011 - 05:59 PM.

#150 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

released on the day i planned to uninstall... oh well, guess im stuck here now, time to make some money while i wait to find a legit IM seller

oh and this is gonna make it so much easier to save on hp and mp pots, only actually using mp for the first 4-10 stages followed by coasting/logging to stage 50

Edited by Severfang, 10 February 2011 - 06:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users