• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

Since most Ranger players are complaining bout how it sucks (even now)
well why not change it like Severe Rainstorm or some Warlock skills

make it:

~Delays
--1s before cast time
--0.5 after cast time

~other
--Uninterruptible (cannot be interrupted)
--damage is 700% (compared to cluster bomb that have same description saying that it has 700% damage, Arrow Storm doesn't really have same damage. cluster goes to 10k while AS only goes to 2.5k. EVEN IT!!! DAMMIT!!! BE FAIR TO ALL CLASSES!!!NOT JUST SOME OF EM!!!)
--11x11 area damage

and this will balance the game for rangers since THEY COULD NOT EVEN USE THEIR FIRE/ICE TRAPS (also Clusterbomb) AT WOE TIMES DUE TO THE FACT THAT THAT SKILL ALSO DAMAGES THEIR ALLIES!! A REASON FOR THEM TO HESITATE! & NOT TO USE THEIR SKILL!
what are they gonna use in woe agains 100+ characters their DS?!?!!?? ha, it's like poking a T-Rex with a butter knife.

FIX things fast! FIx IRO FIRST, since this is the oldes game u've got! take care of it coz i can see that the number of players are depleting because of not just this problem but a lot more. THINK GM's THINK

Edited by geniewinie, 10 February 2011 - 06:39 PM.

#2 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:13 PM

Aye, also make warg leaps through obstacle.

Edited by wotmint, 12 February 2011 - 10:13 PM.

#3 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

Aye, also make warg leaps through obstacle.

rate my topic so they would approve this!!!!

#4 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

Traps ignore def and does not depend solely on atk, so 700% AS comparing with 700% traps are two different story. They should buff AB so it's solely an ranger skill instead of an archer skill. Maestro and wanderer have SR which is pretty good already.

#5 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:43 AM

For me AStorm should have 0 seconds cast time and 1.5 second reuse delay with 1050% damage at 150 Lvl to be worthwile. ABolt should OHKO 40k less HP enemy characters with full resistance gears when they`re immobilised and Ranger will be at least 10 seconds in future buffed Camo with Archer Skeleton carded Elven Bow +8 and Elven Arrow.

#6 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

Traps ignore def and does not depend solely on atk, so 700% AS comparing with 700% traps are two different story. They should buff AB so it's solely an ranger skill instead of an archer skill. Maestro and wanderer have SR which is pretty good already.

hmmm. ur rite bout the ignored def. but it's still way to weak w/ or w/out it ignoring def.
so protest? AB would also nice to be buffed, but it only focuses on 1 target whereas AS targets morethan 1...so so so...lets wish for AS instead? or if they would buff us nicely both AB and AS :Emo_12:

#7 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:05 AM

For me AStorm should have 0 seconds cast time and 1.5 second reuse delay with 1050% damage at 150 Lvl to be worthwile. ABolt should OHKO 40k less HP enemy characters with full resistance gears when they`re immobilised and Ranger will be at least 10 seconds in future buffed Camo with Archer Skeleton carded Elven Bow +8 and Elven Arrow.

yea i think so too. for AS it would be nice if it's like DS that's no 0casttime and huge damage. and I like the idea of OHKO for AB.
~camo doesn't have time, it's based on ur sp. meaning as long as u have sp ull be fine. or maybe i jst dont understand bout what u said regarding to camo.
well yea, we should keep begging gm's to buff rangers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users