EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

Hey all I was just wondering how many things affect the damage of occult impaction. Like do weapon cards help at all? ( race/element % cards, as well as bonus atk cards). Unfortunately the irowiki site is not exactly clear about this at all.

The things the site tells is that:

* Is NOT affected by weapon element or endows. See Note Below for clarification.
* Will NOT miss due to Flee or Perfect Dodge. Only way to miss is by skill type skills, for example Safety Wal. OR by being Ghost element.

http://irowiki.org/w...ccult_Impaction

Really hoping ppl out there can help me with this. My Monk currently uses +7 VVS Elemental fists (have each of the 4 elements) and is a combo Monk, However I find that I can kill some things with High Flee like Roweens faster with 2 OI's. There are 3 weapon below I am looking to get to help with OI damge. The strongest is Carga of course but the fact is that you need to be lvl 100 makes it only late game feasible, The other 2 weapons are good for Longer periods of time. I figure the Quadrille is good if cards do NOT help because usable at lvl 40 and has second best damage. If cards DO help I figure a Stunner [2] with perhaps 2 Zipper Bear Cards would be quite good till Veteran Hammer becomes available at lvl 80.

http://db.irowiki.or...4,160,&sort=3,2

Note: Due to some unintentional bugs Weapon and Endow elements CAN effect the damage of Occult Impaction. I created a thread in the Chat section discussing it and eventually modified the irowiki page to reflect this information. Please Read it to help familiarize your self with it.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 15 February 2011 - 01:26 AM.

#2 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

I assume on your side it's effected like every other skill, the problem is the enemies side. OI does high damage of High DEF which since renewal majority of monsters have it really low.

#3 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hey all I just ran a Test on Roweens. It seems that Element DOES affect damage with OI.

I had my Monk use a +7VVSEarth/Wind Fists and the Earth Fist did ~2503 Damage and the Wind one only 878-1353 Damage. I have screen shots available if anyone needs proof as well.

So much for the irowiki info.

P.S. I had him try a Veteran Hammer [2] (Uncarded/unupgraded) and did roughtly 2400 damage. Can't wait to upgrade and endow now.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 14 February 2011 - 07:59 PM.

#4 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:25 AM

Added the Note regarding elements and OI.
Please read the damage section of the modified wiki page. I reworded the original sentence in the damage section as well as adding this point

*Also note that even though Elemental properties can help increase and decrease damage, that the final damage is considered Neutral and so will have little to no effect on Ghost type Monsters.

I hope it is clear to everyone and helps out.

Give me a +1 plz if you appreciate the change. This will make sure I keep up the good work knowing it's appreciated.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 15 February 2011 - 01:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users