16 replies to this topic

#1 Lenaura

Lenaura

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

Hello,

I have a question about the FS Clerics build, i haven´t played Rose since 2009, and many things have changed, so i was wondering, what is the ebst build for a FS Cleric nowadays, from stats to gears and gems, what to get?

And also, can someone tell me how to get to Orlo? I heard that you must do a quest or something, where can i get that?

Thank you!

#2 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

Only if you done Orlo Quest.If not go do it its hard but you need good ppl to help you

#3 cuddlycowey

cuddlycowey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

Hello,

I have a question about the FS Clerics build, i haven´t played Rose since 2009, and many things have changed, so i was wondering, what is the ebst build for a FS Cleric nowadays, from stats to gears and gems, what to get?

And also, can someone tell me how to get to Orlo? I heard that you must do a quest or something, where can i get that?

Thank you!

this be orlo quest guide
http://forums.warppo...istoj-docjager/

also as for FS cleric

FULL INT ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYY
GEMS = T7 ALLL THEEE WAAAYYYYY
STATS ON GEAR = INT ALLL THEE WAAAAAYYYYYY

after you max int its up to whether you wanna put rest into DEX or STR

dex for dodge in pvp (cuz everyone goes for clerics first)
STR for hp and carry items and def

my fs is full int lvl 148 ATM and once int is maxed im going dex cuz i prefer dodge over little hp

#4 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

I agree, full INT on everything. If a gear doesn't come with INT, it's useless.

Join the Arumic faction aswell. Save for Nature accessories, they all give 20+ INT. Than put t7 in all of them and youl be one of the greatest! :)

#5 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:07 AM

Hello,

Thank you!

Suggestions
Using these four stats, create your own build. Use Rescudo's stat calculator to plan ahead. These are just some of my suggestions. The choice is yours - you do not have to follow a certain build - this is just to give you a general idea. Give and take some stat points and make your own build. I really like the High AP build as I've always been a fan of SEN clerics. The changes in v254,255,256 are not set in stone so please don't make hasty decisions.

Support [lvl 215]:
-400 INT
-175 DEX/STR
-140 CON

Your goal is to max INT. Although INT doesn't really make a huge difference in buffs anymore, it still makes a difference. If majority of your time will be spent on supporting a party, INT should always be maxed. As for the rest of the stats, one would only be able to make up for a maximum of 223 stat points into either DEX or STR. DEX gives a good amount of attack power so it'd be helpful to add in some CON to make use of DEX, in order to hit monsters/players. If you don't engage in attacking monsters/players at all, adding rest of your points to STR would be the best choice for additional defense.

High Attack Power / PvP [lvl 215]:
-360 INT
-235 DEX
-60 SEN
-150 CON

This build yields high attack power, since it uses up majority of points from INT and DEX. Pouring all points into INT is not a good idea because a stat becomes more expensive as it goes up. 333 INT should be a base for this build since that is the requirement for holding an Amazing Brush. DEX should always be lower than INT, yet at least two times higher than SEN. SEN does not give a good amount of attack power anymore - so invest a cheap amount and don't go overboard. A good amount of CON is needed for PvM/PvP.

High Accuracy / PvP [lvl 215]:
-356 INT
-200 DEX
-65 SEN
-200 CON

If you miss a lot, 200 is a good amount of CON to invest into.

High Dodge [lvl 215]:
-400 DEX
-223 INT

The goal is to have a large amount of dodge so pour all your points into DEX. Requirement to hold the Oblivion unique wand is 223 INT exactly. Basically equip all DEX/Dodge gear available in game. Theoretically, this build would work if dodge worked properly in game in PvM and PvP.

Kittys Muse/Cleric Guide

This is a bit out of date due to the new level cap but i'm pretty sure the rest of it is just fine. Personally i'm doing a different build for FS than recommended in this guide but thats just me..

#6 Lenaura

Lenaura

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:17 AM

Fate skill [Arua or Hebarn]
- Finished the Royals of Oblivion quest

Where do i get that?

And why should i join the arumics?

Edited by Lenaura, 17 February 2011 - 08:18 AM.

#7 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:46 AM

Fate skill [Arua or Hebarn]
- Finished the Royals of Oblivion quest

Where do i get that?

And why should i join the arumics?

Arumics have an accessory set called a nature set. There are two different types (i think the other is nature force). One gives lots of int and the other gives lots of int + str. If you want to become a powerful cleric then you want as much int as possible and so everything you equip yourself with should have int + T7's in it. I think only Arumics have this set, which is why you should go w/ them until you have acquired it.

#8 Lenaura

Lenaura

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

I see, what about the quest to get to Orlo, wich NPC should i talk to? Do i get the quest in Junon? I didn't understand the guide ppl always refer to, i'm sorry being such a pain in the .... it's that it has been a long time since i played this game.

Apreciate it!

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

All unions have the base stat jewelery. And wearing them isn't restricted to which unon you are in.

#10 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

All unions have the base stat jewelery. And wearing them isn't restricted to which unon you are in.

Does the nature set come in all of the factions or just arumics?

#11 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

All of em.

#12 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:46 AM

Okay. I have no clue why to stick to arumics then :)

#13 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:29 AM

All of em.

thats good to know indeed, thanks :)

#14 Lenaura

Lenaura

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:28 PM

Still, no one told where should i start doing the orlo quest...

#15 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:35 PM

this be orlo quest guide
http://forums.warppo...istoj-docjager/

They did tell you where to get the Orlo quest info. See the link? it is in the quest section of the forums.

#16 lemonadefe

lemonadefe

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationVenus

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:21 AM

im a full support cleric and for now im using reinforced set with all 20 int substat, with two aries stone and (adding int and str), and three nature force with t7. that gives me aroung 8xx INT and enough str for my DEF.. i often go to UWs and i think dodge is useless bcause i went to dex before, unless u have full dodge gear, maybe. I need at least 312 STR for the aurum shield. WHy aurum? bcause its the best and I think its the most good looking shield available :Emo_12:
with my set rite now i have around 25k HP and 4k def, havent refined it till 15. My friend who have refined her gear to 15 have around 6k def buffed, and she's quite hard to kill :/

#17 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:52 AM

Full int and rest dex is the best build for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users