Din't get WP energy ! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Din't get WP energy !

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DadYiO

DadYiO

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:58 AM

I just bought some WP energy a couple of hours ago with my credit card and i haven't received them yet. This is the first time i am trying to subscribe for premium services. It said it needed a little time as it needs to verify the details. But i haven't received any invoice number or any detail pertaining to my payment. Should i do something more or do i just need to give it time ?

Thnx in advance !! :)

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:24 AM

When you get that notice for a first-time CC use, the charge will never go through (the CC data is not stored). That just alerts someone at Gravity to go and manually verify your account, making sure it looks "real" and is not someone trying/likely to defraud them.

Once they verify your account looks ok, they'll set a flag in the database so future CC usage will go through. They won't notify you when/if this occurs, so all you can do is wait a while (6 to 24 hours) and try again.

#3 DadYiO

DadYiO

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

Thnx for hearing me out Atha ..... but i received another e-mail from them saying there was a problem with my verifictaion and that I should go into support and submit a ticket. I did just that, went into support and submitted a ticket. Then they sent me a e-mail about the ticket with the ticket no. Is there something I can do to make this verification process quicker. Just in case, what do I do if it isn't verified even after 24 hours ?

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

They claim 24 hour-or-less for the initial verification - that was what you got the email saying there is a problem about.

Resolution via ticket could be fast, or it could take a few days. I've honestly never heard of a player having problems with verification; it's very rare. The verification is meant to keep out cc-fraud rings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users