#1 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:16 AM

hey guyz, can u share ur opinion, about Madness s2 set for dps warriors and skill spam WLs? is it better than Slaughter? set bonus looks tempting but not quite sure does it make difference over Slaughter with bigger STR base, hp and def.... I would appreciate any comment, ty

#2 Hymeteron

Hymeteron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:23 AM

The Set is good for Skill spam Zerker :). I think for WL's the Slaughter set is better cause of the CON.

#3 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

actually its same in both aspects...it gives most dmg for SS serker and for WL...but for both its not recommanded due to lack of hp and lack of def bonus...id say for the 75 set is best till 79 con set be out

#4 Hymeteron

Hymeteron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:16 AM

actually its same in both aspects...it gives most dmg for SS serker and for WL...but for both its not recommanded due to lack of hp and lack of def bonus...id say for the 75 set is best till 79 con set be out

depends on what u're build is. For an AA Zerker the S2 Immortality is unbeaten :)

#5 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

well was refering to SS build ofc

for AA s1 madness/immo and s2 immo are the best choices ofc and since s1 sets dont grow on tress aspiring to s2 immo is the way to go for AA serkers

#6 Pova

Pova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:20 AM

madness set is awesome cause give lot STR and SCAD witch is good for wl and ss zerk btw u got hp in madness set + con in bonus, for wl is best set imo no matter at hp wl got alot hp, as WL i would choice more Madness then Tyrant one .

#7 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

madness set is awesome cause give lot STR and SCAD witch is good for wl and ss zerk btw u got hp in madness set + con in bonus, for wl is best set imo no matter at hp wl got alot hp, as WL i would choice more Madness then Tyrant one .

right with ya bro ^^

#8 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

yes pova u get 270 hp on upper,225 hp on lower and 23 con in bonus...not what i would call an hp source.
rememebr u also lack defense bonus which will make it harder for u to raise ur defense, u get wind resist which is ever so useful and the str u get wont be more then the str 75 gives.

imo skipping the scad(466 scad at +30 set)for hp and def and better resist(survival) is alot more practical

#9 Pova

Pova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:30 AM

tyrant set gives long def at bonus soo no points for WL anyway cause they can get like 2k long def with dna soo i still vote for Madness set ^^ btw at + i just checked lower madness witch i got u got same def as in Tyrant set

#10 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:40 AM

again yes but the long range def bonus allows u to enchant short range xeons like RH scales and/or IM short and not lose long...also id feel very bad for the WL that will max both deflect skill+dna...ardy means he misses on alot of importent skill points/dna

#11 Pova

Pova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

omg shush u its op set go trol somewhere else :) rly kroa use Madness is best set dont listen Archy he suck ;D <3

#12 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:40 AM

LUL

#13 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:43 AM

for my wl i go for madness set as well think its better than tyrant 1... got alread uppper helm shoudlers and gloves, lower and boots left.

#14 Aristocrat

Aristocrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

on S2: Slaughter(tyrant) set does not have SCAD growth per ups right? does Madness set get SCAD growth per ups? anyone can post a SS of a madness piece +1 or more? thanks

Edited by Aristocrat, 13 May 2011 - 01:27 PM.

#15 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

slaughter doesn't, madness does.

#16 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nexsus

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:15 AM

yes pova u get 270 hp on upper,225 hp on lower and 23 con in bonus...not what i would call an hp source.
rememebr u also lack defense bonus which will make it harder for u to raise ur defense, u get wind resist which is ever so useful and the str u get wont be more then the str 75 gives.

imo skipping the scad(466 scad at +30 set)for hp and def and better resist(survival) is alot more practical

When ur fighting capped def ppl, 466 scad is ur only damage, think about it ?
WIth slaughterer ull gain a bit more hp, true, but ur damage on capped def ppl will be like.. 200-300 normal, 400-600 crits, now, think about all these commies with 15k hp +, and how long will it take for u to kill them even if u crit every time.
Madness or gtfo.

#17 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:20 AM

if you are trying to fight 15k hp+ commies in pvp then you are silly and they would be silly to try to fight other 15k hp and good defense char too although beam slash makes it easier

avoid tanks and go for caster/squishies

#18 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:00 AM

nowday's every caster got def toy, or alosa, so pretty much every class got over 1.5k defense, which is like more then 50% of ur dmg is reduced, since ur wl, got no stuns, got lame disable that only bind target (hes still able to cast and heal himself), try being as deadly as it possible so u can kill him fast, if u take fight into long run, u will lose.

Edited by vukovic, 16 May 2011 - 04:01 AM.

#19 Coors

Coors

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationMisery

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

Sounds like you want to own people in pvp. Perhaps try a class more suited for that. Knowing your class's strengths and weaknesses will allow you to play more effectively.

Posted Image

#20 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

Sounds like you want to own people in pvp. Perhaps try a class more suited for that. Knowing your class's strengths and weaknesses will allow you to play more effectively.

Posted Image

Try class more suited for that ?? What about balance between the classes ? Equality in pvp ? Having a chance at least ?
I believe there will be changes, that will fix balance between the classes, placing my hopes up and :D but seems like theres no use.
By saying classes that suits more in pvp, u probably ment on assassin or commander, well i dont see it that way. The fact they are so overpowered in pvp is kinda making every person create one of them, yet again, where that leads ? A pvp with assassins and commies ? What about other classes :S

#21 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

sigh, other classes are meant to different things in pvp, you can't judge equality in pvp by how well you can kill.

obviously you are playing a wrong class, warlord makes whole team stronger and is supposed to distract other team (usually dieing in doing so) while his aoe squishies rape them if you don't like that re roll maybe.

but ofc you can play and build your char however you want, personally i would go for slaughter set (more hp and nice fire resist) and pump my resist as much as possible and be sort of a pvp tank and gain contri that way while being able to do moderate dmg

ofc your setup will be superior in killing speed in both pvp and pve but has less survability

it's not like radiant can complain about having weak attack power...

#22 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

sigh, other classes are meant to different things in pvp, you can't judge equality in pvp by how well you can kill.

obviously you are playing a wrong class, warlord makes whole team stronger and is supposed to distract other team (usually dieing in doing so) while his aoe squishies rape them if you don't like that re roll maybe.

but ofc you can play and build your char however you want, personally i would go for slaughter set (more hp and nice fire resist) and pump my resist as much as possible and be sort of a pvp tank and gain contri that way while being able to do moderate dmg

ofc your setup will be superior in killing speed in both pvp and pve but has less survability

it's not like radiant can complain about having weak attack power...

I like the way commies cri when i crit them over 1.6k, forget the slaughterer.

#23 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

Madness is the worst set for any warrior for 1 really important reason. It looks the ugliest.

#24 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

its the color...not the looks.

#25 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts