CANT ENTER DR.FARRELL - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

CANT ENTER DR.FARRELL

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GreenTea168

GreenTea168

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:44 AM

pls help!
my dragonsaga stops responding when i try to enter the dr.farrell map

#2 flossie

flossie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

Hmm i think not even in Dr Farrell's lab but in other regions. I tried to teleported to milkyway to lvl then all of sudden, my client went stop responding. I tried to repatch. Well i can login the account... but when trying to login my Gladiator, it stops responsing. I tried to login my Marksman, Magician and Thief. And worked good. But not in my Gladiator's character. Then I fell slept waiting to get in... and when i woke up... I can't login my account anymore. Hmm I wonder what's wrong. Seem havin a problem after the patched.

Plus, I've been playing Online games for 3 years now. Tried many games already. But only Dragon Saga dont say any notice if there's maintenance or not. I mean, when there was maintenance, I tried to login coz i thought maintenance was finish. But the client didnt say " Cannot login at the moment. Having maintenance." or some thing like that. Instead ... My client stop responding. And getting this white screeen. That was kinda annoying really. The Online game I played before DS, everytime we having maintenance, they have this notice when u tried to login. So we know if there's maintenance or not. But not the Dragon Saga.

Hmm sorry but I am not really good in english and grammar. But i hope some can understand what i am saying >.<

Edited by flossie, 18 February 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#3 GreenTea168

GreenTea168

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:18 PM

ok now mine seems to be back to normal after a couple hours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users