We need something to do! :D - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

We need something to do! :D

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Forums

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:16 AM

The easiest new content: Jewelry!
Spoiler

#2 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

I can't believe nobody has replied yet. This is a real good idea!

"They don't need new 3d models to be created as they are not shown on the character. Only an icon."

They should mix the stats a bit, not make even higher stats on the items -_- Or else it'd be 170 AP on just one ring ^^.

#3 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

Thanks for being the first person posting and thanks for your feedback! -_-

#4 Cordie

Cordie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

Oh well well, since it's maintenance I can write some too!
Read carefully or not at all since this is gonna be MESSY.

I like the idea of new Jewelry and as you say it should indeed be one of the easiest things to put into the game. Altho I should add I don't want more Jewelry put into the Unions.
I would also like to agree with what FeedisArti said about mixing the stats up a bit.

To give more ideas I suggest adding Jewels with a mix of.. let's say Dex+Acc and INT+Crit.

OR how about a crafting option that will make Jewelry come out with different stats everytime they are crafted! Within a certain range ofc. To make an example of it let's say you can mix the different ores and spiritual stones to recieve different outcomes.
-Add red ores for a chance of Crit.
-Add blue ores for a chance of Acc.

-Add Green SS for a chance of Dex.
-Add Yellow SS for a chance of Int.

(The base stats such as Str/Dex etc. Can not reach as high as Dodge/Crit etc. on the following examples below)

You can get a max of 3 different stats on the Jewelry and impossible to sock with a gem. Each stat can go up to, erhm 50 for Dodge/Crit etc and a max of 15 for Str/Dex etc.

To make more of these Jewelry add more lvls to the Accessory skill. Let's say on lvl 10 you can make the one mentioned above and on lvl 11 you can make a Jewelry with 4 different stats with a max of 45?

On lvl 12 you can make a Jewelry with 2 different stats and a max of 70.

Lvl 13, 4 stats, max of 50.

The combinations are ENDLESS for uncountable lvls on accessory skill -_-

Just an idea, eventho I liked the original post better then my own.

#5 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:33 PM

[...]
OR how about a crafting option that will make Jewelry come out with different stats everytime they are crafted!
[...]

That could be interesting, but random bold stats on equipment is currently not very possible, unless they go trough the trouble of changing a lot of codes n' stuff...

It could be done in the "Diry Item Style" however...
Just like those random dirty things like crystals and such...

It could be explained like this:

"During the crafting proccess this ring/necklace/earring got very dirty. You may never know what was the result until you clean it!"

So when cleaned it gives a random ring/necklace/earring. Perhaps dirty jewelry could drop from bosses too.

#6 Cordie

Cordie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

"During the crafting proccess this ring/necklace/earring got very dirty. You may never know what was the result until you clean it!"

So when cleaned it gives a random ring/necklace/earring. Perhaps dirty jewelry could drop from bosses too.

Oho, this just got me thinking CHARM could affect this! Muahah, make another Arti!
Or make it so any char can clean these items.. Still charm should affect it somehow I reckon, make the darn stat useful^^

To use the different dieties that I found out about while doing Orlo quest, why not make it so you can "donate" certain things to the diety in order to grant you a certain % of luck based upon your charm. It need not be zulie or items but can be quest where you take out mobs not highly regarded by this diety and collect stuff that the diety find to their liking. Main word here is QUESTS!

Would really like to have a oppinion on this one, got myself excited.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users