Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:FOC

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:46 PM

-.-
i haz two +30 parts my main set's(elct/fire) upper & lower. -.- wouldnt belive how many i destroyed to make that. rest armor i wear across the three sets ranges from +10 up. Jwls around+15.
In other words it 49 foc you dont need to spend to make a toon pretty good. And when u do just trade FoC/IM for mallpoints.

anywho. If you are on hammy i may know of a full Shammy lvl 40 melor set with HP in it for sale for mallpoints.

Shammys with HP in armor mostly then put resist in jwls. forgoing skill crit. As Mr P says defensive build. Tank/out last the baddies.

Kim

#27 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

SHAMANS rocks!

#28 mieuychan

mieuychan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

SHAMANS rocks!

Lol yea, they do. We had some fun last night :angry:

#29 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:07 AM

Lol yea, they do. We had some fun last night :angry:

yea..was most funny game i had on the week. :P

#30 Memori

Memori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Little late but that's fine with me. Don't really think a lvl 10 pet or S1 HP Xeons needed for lots of hp. As I don't have either and (Though my set up is not done yet) After doing math, I will have around 4700-4800 HP. That's with no pet or HP Xeons in gear. no GvG Bonus either or any of those Char States + so and so %. To me that's pretty good. Also to the "Shammy's Have No stuns" They do a powerful one to if you ask me. The time on it is short yes (Very short) but it's a massive AoE stun. If you can time it right you can make it a very powerful weapon. Wait for three or four of the opponents team mates to be bundled together (Which happens more often than one would think) Hit that AoE stun and then have an AoE class to hit em (Preferably a BM One Massive AoE Damage Skill and AoE DOT as well) Depending on the resistance of the players you stunned in that small group. You could easily take out at least three if not all four (Depending on how many you trapped in stun)

#31 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

Little late but that's fine with me. Don't really think a lvl 10 pet or S1 HP Xeons needed for lots of hp. As I don't have either and (Though my set up is not done yet) After doing math, I will have around 4700-4800 HP. That's with no pet or HP Xeons in gear. no GvG Bonus either or any of those Char States + so and so %. To me that's pretty good. Also to the "Shammy's Have No stuns" They do a powerful one to if you ask me. The time on it is short yes (Very short) but it's a massive AoE stun. If you can time it right you can make it a very powerful weapon. Wait for three or four of the opponents team mates to be bundled together (Which happens more often than one would think) Hit that AoE stun and then have an AoE class to hit em (Preferably a BM One Massive AoE Damage Skill and AoE DOT as well) Depending on the resistance of the players you stunned in that small group. You could easily take out at least three if not all four (Depending on how many you trapped in stun)

read the topic is about 49 twinks no 50 + :hmm:

#32 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Flame Wave, lvl 40 skill, has 1 sec stun fyi.

#33 Memori

Memori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:05 AM

You do realize I am a lvl 49 right. :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users