• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wezzo85

Wezzo85

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:26 PM

What Enchant would be the best if i'm going PvE Mystic with little (occasional) PvP ?

Armor : Defense instead of Resistance ?
Weapons : skill crit probably ?

And should I go for the lvl65 FoC set even if i'm going to PvE Mainly ?

Thanks
I know this is a lot of question in the same thread :angry:

#2 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

If you are going PvE only yes i would say defence over resistances, but keep in mind some resists (specially fire) can help in raids (LW). 3-3 fire dmg from SvS are also a good choice in armor i think.

Skill crit on wep its hard to get, only enchant for wep that adds skill crit are RH claws, but they are great imh. If you can get high ranks its great too. The triguered enchants i think skill crit up III or better would be the best, fire resists down can help in raid bosses but since its not trigguered by aoes its not worth for grinding i think.

For armor set, yes foc set its worth getting, skill crit + scad on reinforcement its a powerfull combo. The more dmg you make the faster you grind, raid, etc. I would chose foc armor over S2 violent flame all the time. And that actually goes for all mages, i like foc a lot more than lvl 65 dungeon armors.

After that you can think in getting some raid armor, imh RH or Celebrity (the one that gives con, not sure if its that one) are 2 nice sets to get. I wouldnt bother with the int 72 set for a little more skill crit int and scad since RH is quite good and a lot easyer to reinforce.

#3 Guntazo

Guntazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • LocationKorea
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:12 AM

DMG in armor
Skill crit % - SCAD in jewels
DMG in wand

#4 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:26 PM

Thats basically what I do.

Armor is full of SvS fire dmg xeons
Jewels are +7SCAD x2 then the rest is .5-.7 Skill Crit% for each piece
Weapon tho I opted for the Fire Res down instead of the +75 Magic Atk. Mainly cuz I found that first :(~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users