• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RjMazz826

RjMazz826

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:25 AM

Recently i have reached level 134 and its very difficult to level. however i level all the time in biolabs in hopes of reaching 150. this lead me to the idea of why not have an exp event in biolabs. biolabs level 2 is difficult but not that hard at high levels, especially if you were in a party. i think there should be like a redeemable quest put in to kill the monsters on level 2, kill up to 150 for exp. this will help people reach 150 faster and it will be challenging but fun. also for high levels it will allow for more exp because of the high levels of the monsters there. i think this event would make alot of people happy and make leveling at high levels a little easier than before. you could even introduce a new hat that does 5% more damage to demihuman & +1 to all stats or something. if upgraded to +7 gain 25% more exp from demihunman monsters within the dates of the event. charge 5 dollars for the helm. i think that would be great. people would def pay to buy the helm for the exp quest in biolabs. i think gravity could make money and players will have fun fending off the hard monsters in biolabs while leveling faster. its a win/win. please take my suggestion into consideration, i have talked to my guild about it and they love the idea as well.

thanks,
Rob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users