82 Dexterity
15 Intelligence
35 Concentration
10 Charm
10 Sense

I don't know where I found it, but I've been following 1Str:2Dex, Con=Level

Please help -_-

Also, where should I be training?
I've been training at Moldies, not sure if there are better locations for me to move to.

Edited by KevinSoFTW, 25 February 2011 - 06:59 AM.

#2 binzki

binzki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

suggest on going to clowns then to krawfy after that go to DOD look for parties... have done that for like half a day im at 100 with no good EQ -_-

invested on dex for dodge and damage..

#3 denj

denj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

Another hawker question. I am now a katar type raider, most of the time I will just go solo leveling up. Now I often go 99% weight because I really get most of the loots. Now, I am thinking of spending 1 skill point to learn BACKPACK TRAINING. Reading the description of that skill, it seems that it will work on any type of hawker because all the requirements listed there are <Hawker> and some zulies to learn it. However it is on the Bow tab, so Im not really sure. Have anyone here tried if that skill will work on katar types? Also, I think lvl 1 of that skill will be enough to me. Thanks in advance!

Edited by denj, 28 May 2011 - 08:33 PM.

#4 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

Another hawker question. I am now a katar type raider, most of the time I will just go solo leveling up. Now I often go 99% weight because I really get most of the loots. Now, I am thinking of spending 1 skill point to learn BACKPACK TRAINING. Reading the description of that skill, it seems that it will work on any type of hawker because all the requirements listed there are <Hawker> and some zulies to learn it. However it is on the Bow tab, so Im not really sure. Have anyone here tried if that skill will work on katar types? Also, I think lvl 1 of that skill will be enough to me. Thanks in advance!

You can learn anything that's on your skills pages. I often give a few buffs to my mages, which are under the "supportive" tab. Any skills that aren't specifically for second class jobs can be learned on a character. Sometimes there are pre-requisite passive skills required for certain skills, e.g. the passive wand AP skill on support tab that I had to learn before I could learn any buffs on my mage, but often there are no requirements. You can tell by mousing over the skill description. All my hawkers use bows, so I don't remember if anything is required to learn Backpack Training. Good luck to you!

#5 b3nji

b3nji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:DRACOmalfoy

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:28 PM

you can learn it. Just click the (+)

#6 denj

denj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:23 AM

I have learned it just now, and it really worked! Thank you very much Peppermint and B3nji. Now I can carry 200 shabu-shabu at 70% weight unlike before that I can only bring 60 shabu-shabus at 85% weight. Thank you very much again!

#7 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

I have learned it just now, and it really worked! Thank you very much Peppermint and B3nji. Now I can carry 200 shabu-shabu at 70% weight unlike before that I can only bring 60 shabu-shabus at 85% weight. Thank you very much again!

Great! You're very welcome -_-

#8 b3nji

b3nji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:DRACOmalfoy

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:59 PM

^ Glad too hear it -_-

#9 denj